• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sunmage

Druids hidden recruitment forest

I'm stuck in level 1 rebels for this challenge (no complaints, prologues are required for any great tale of epic!)  but as of next challenge, I'm coming for to the Druids and setting up basecamp, as long as you'll have me!  The reasonings are long, and I've already gone over the indepth description in my intro, really.  But in a nutshell, my emotional balance is shot all to hell, and it took my mental and spiritual balances with it.  Nowhere else for me!

I'm stuck in level 1 rebels for this challenge (no complaints, prologues are required for any great tale of epic!)  but as of next challenge, I'm coming for to the Druids and setting up basecamp, as long as you'll have me!  The reasonings are long, and I've already gone over the indepth description in my intro, really.  But in a nutshell, my emotional balance is shot all to hell, and it took my mental and spiritual balances with it.  Nowhere else for me!

I wouldn't see why someone >couldn't< join the druids if they think it's the place for them to be. Right? Lots of Druids focus on getting their life on track, finding a balance in life. Seems like you're in the right place. :) For now you'll just rock this challenge with the Lv1 Rebels and that's good. You'll have something to look forward to, if you're coming here next challenge. And maybe it's an idea to have a look around at the challenges of other Druids to get some ideas? Who knows. Inspiration may come from the silliest places. 

As the Druid Ambassador, I can officially say "YES" the Druids will have you :) 

Come and be happy with us. I "think" I posted on your challenge thread over there, but I am going to check now in case I didn't :) Nice to have you :D Feel free to chat here during this challenge with us as much as you want to as well. 

I wouldn't see why someone >couldn't< join the druids if they think it's the place for them to be. Right? Lots of Druids focus on getting their life on track, finding a balance in life. Seems like you're in the right place. :) For now you'll just rock this challenge with the Lv1 Rebels and that's good. You'll have something to look forward to, if you're coming here next challenge. And maybe it's an idea to have a look around at the challenges of other Druids to get some ideas? Who knows. Inspiration may come from the silliest places. 

I've been quietly splashing in the druids' part of the ocean for a while now, sneakily reading all of your challenges.  Mwahahahaha*hacking cough*  *ahem*  so thanks :D

As the Druid Ambassador, I can officially say "YES" the Druids will have you :) 

Come and be happy with us. I "think" I posted on your challenge thread over there, but I am going to check now in case I didn't :) Nice to have you :D Feel free to chat here during this challenge with us as much as you want to as well. 

Hooray!  :D

You did post on my thread, haha.  I will, thanks!

• Like 1

I've been quietly splashing in the druids' part of the ocean for a while now, sneakily reading all of your challenges.  Mwahahahaha*hacking cough*  *ahem*  so thanks :D

Ohnoes, we're being spied on! D: *jumps into a bush*

Anyway, good that you already had a peek. ^_^

Also, seeing from your name. Are you German? 

Ohnoes, we're being spied on! D: *jumps into a bush*

Anyway, good that you already had a peek. ^_^

Also, seeing from your name. Are you German? 

Nein.  I'm British/Australian dual national.  My other half is German :P  I'm learning the language slowly but surely.  Eventually I'll be able to ask for more than the cheesecake! :x

• Like 1

Ah, Käsekuchen. Sehr lecker. ^_^ Ich weiß nicht viel mehr von den Deutschunterricht, den ich gehabt habe... Ich hab' es für 5 Jahre gelernt. Es ist schade daß ich nicht zo viel erinnern kann. 

And that's the best I can do. x'D Have you already managed pronouncing the "ch" sound? 

There are about three different ways to pronounce "ch", some are interchangeable :P  so it get's awkward to work out which goes where.  I have more trouble with "r" though... 6 years of french, I have a habit of rolling my r's, which is a major faux pas in German :P

*sneaks in*

I was quite curios about Ãœberleben, because *tada* I'm native in german.

I'm a newbie but when I am allowed to chose my class I'll return to you lot here.

Till then I'll sneak around here for inspiration, if I'm allowed to.

Greetings.

(PS: Haku, your german is quite good! There are just some commas missing but one can comprehend you really easy!)

*sneaks out*

Ich lieeebe Kääsekuchen...

Welcome to the Druid's!

my astute powers of guessing, gave me the meaning of this :) 

Who doesnt love cheesecake? Seriously...would they be human? 

*sneaks in*

I'm a newbie but when I am allowed to chose my class I'll return to you lot here.

Till then I'll sneak around here for inspiration, if I'm allowed to.

Greetings.

(PS: Haku, your german is quite good! There are just some commas missing but one can comprehend you really easy!)

*sneaks out*

My powers of guessing are NOT that good  :) But welcome to the Druids and I am glad you are coming to stay! Feel free to jump in and swim, I'm looking into paddleboard yoga for our beach lodge this time around  ;) (we are taking a vacation at the beach this challenge, all of us Druids) 

*sneaks in*

Nice name ;)

Willkommen!

You can always take a look at our place and find some inspiration and harmony!

No need to sneak with the Druids.  We're all a pretty welcoming group.  I hope you find some inspiration and we can help you along your journey.  

Ah well, it's just.... I think one can choose after one completed the first challenge ( which might be in 6 weeks or so, depending when I start), so I thought I need to do that first before introducing myself to a guild.

Thanks for your good wishes I already got inspired to check out the EBT-thingie from the page before. Sound great to me.

(...)

My powers of guessing are NOT that good  :) But welcome to the Druids and I am glad you are coming to stay! Feel free to jump in and swim, I'm looking into paddleboard yoga for our beach lodge this time around  ;) (we are taking a vacation at the beach this challenge, all of us Druids) 

Oh my gosh I just visualised that with the kind of kitty druid form from World of warcraft.... a paddling kitty!

What a nice theme!

Ah well, it's just.... I think one can choose after one completed the first challenge ( which might be in 6 weeks or so, depending when I start), so I thought I need to do that first before introducing myself to a guild.

Thanks for your good wishes I already got inspired to check out the EBT-thingie from the page before. Sound great to me.

Correct.

But you can visit us already =) And introducing never hurts ;)

• Like 2

Hi everybody!

I just joined up and I'm definitely a druid, no question!  I'm a biologist IRL, vegan, animal lover and nature lover.   I played WoW only as long as it took for me to turn into a bird so I could fly around and collect herbs all day :P  I somehow suspect I missed the real point of the game, but I didn't care, I was happy!

I am also Canadian and super stoked that it's finally warming up here so that I can spend more time outside hiking and doing yoga on the beach :)

I posted here when I first found Nerd Fitness and was guided to start with the beginners.  I have done 3 Challenges and I'm ready to move up to the Druids.

I run,  just began working 5Ks  this has been perfect to rehab the knee now that its healed.  I'm doing great and I meet new people which is fun.

I do yoga.  I have found a joy in yoga I never found before.

I am now a part of a local dojo so I'm back in Tai Chi  (*crowd goes wild*)

My mission is to limit the number of objects in my universe.

Overcome my obsession in keeping pieces of paper for EVER

De cluttering and destressing my life

work on getting (work) certified and find a better way to flow through my days, because the haphazard way my life goes right now isn't working.

and I am a black belt in procrastination and I should think about doing something else.... this is going to be tough.

I've lost 30 lbs at this point since I really got serious about weight loss.   I have 50-60 left to lose.   I'm looking at it now just focusing on the next 5 lbs to lose.  Small changes so I don't get discouraged and overwhelmed.

I'm always going in 8 different directions at once and I really need to learn to focus and follow through..

maybe if Im lucky I can find anchors to help me get my act together.

• Like 2

Welcome to the rebellion and woohoo for biologists!

Druid is a cool class , in WoW too. Bird....ummm Tauren or nightelf?

Let's rock the next challenge together and then we join the druids together!

Nightelf :)  

I'm super stoked for the challenges, Batman knows that I can't motivate myself, so it will be awesome having this community to help!

Yay, been looking forward to joining the druids; I think this is probably where I belong. 

I'm mainly focusing on maintaining my swimming, thinking about trying to get into the pool 4 to 5 times a week. I also want to start practicing mindfulness based meditation.

Just one dumb question: in the guild info, it mentioned that a lot of druids are vegetarian or vegan, I'm super anemic and also from a hunting family, so I tend to eat a lot of meat, especially wild game. Is that going to be a problem for me in joining the guild? 

Nightelf :)

I'm super stoked for the challenges, Batman knows that I can't motivate myself, so it will be awesome having this community to help!

Hmpf.... Troll is the only race to play! Tazdingo! ;)

I will be chasing you to motivate you....

@Sleepness, why should it? It's said that we are often vegetarians but often does not mean always (woops I said we but I have to complete a 6- weeks challenge yet before joining myself xD).

If you feel like a druid and see your goal matching the druids best, then you are a druid.

I've read of some yogis that are omnivorous (eating meat and veggies etc) so if this is the thing that works for your health, stay at it, if you like.

Just make sure you eat enough veggies too if you eat "a lot of meat".

(Funny, usually I just hear "I don't eat meat that often" even when someone eats meat at all three meals. I like that you don't try to foul yourself about your intake or try to justify yourself :) )

• Like 2