NerdFitness Minecraft Server

5 hours ago, Duality said:

I'm trying hard guys to put it back up.

If there's anything I can help with let me know. If it's an IP problem check out a free dynamic dns. Guessing your main IP changed?

Level: 2 Half Orc Class: Adventurer  STR: 3 DEX: 3 STA: 3 CON: 3 WIS: 2 CHA: 1

My Daily Battle

"Do or do not, there is no try" - Yoda

You will never be free until you free yourself from the prison of your own false thoughts.

It's up again! Somehow, my local address changed from X.X.X.103 to X.X.X.101 and it was causing port forwarding issues.

With that said, both 1.9.4 and 1.10 are now up and running. The existing IP I have provided users is the same the only difference is that the old 1.9.4 is on port 25566 and the new server is on 25565. With this said, the default IP is 25565 so you'll have the new server already added to your favorites if you had it added before, you just need to be on the new patch!

• Like 1

It's not 80% diet, 20% exercise, it's 100% diet, 100% exercise. Give it your all.

My journey (Date - Total - BF % - LBM)

2012-01-01 - 242 - 35% - 157

2013-12-15 - 172 - 10% - 155

2016-05-01 - 231 - 25% - 173

On 6/12/2016 at 7:50 AM, Duality said:

I'm trying hard guys to put it back up.

Where am I?  It looks like the world was rebooted with a different seed.

I have conditions that affect my social awareness.  If I am rude, tell me what I could do better.

5'8" & 220 260 pounds | Miles Walked: X

2019: | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Pre 2017: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | * | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |

1 hour ago, Gobnait said:

Where am I?  It looks like the world was rebooted with a different seed.

check the post above yours

It's not 80% diet, 20% exercise, it's 100% diet, 100% exercise. Give it your all.

Do you think you could set the world to peaceful for about a week until we get some houses set up, or is dying a lot part of the fun?

I have conditions that affect my social awareness.  If I am rude, tell me what I could do better.

Pre 2017: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | * | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |

dying for me would be part of the fun :)

My Profile        |     I must not fear.  Fear is the mind killer.

My Battle Log  |     Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.

|     I will face my fear.  I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

Start to Run      |     And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path.

|   Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing.  Only I will remain.

Just being curious:

Has anyone else on the server since it came back up as 1.10 had problems interacting with/breaking blocks?  The issue I'm having looks like I got forced into "Adventure Mode" wherein no blocks break without a tool.  So if you start with an empty inventory, no blocks break at all.   But because of the nature of the server, I can't swap back into Survival Mode using the /gamemode command.  That command gives the "You do not have permission to use that command" message. 

Has this happened to anyone else?   I know it's not the new Vanilla Spawn protection feature, because, *sings* "I raaaan.  I ran so far awaaaaay.  I just ran, I ran both night and daaaay."   I'm quite a ways from spawn now.  Still can't break a block.  Go figure.

Rebel: Lifting bars and bells, studying Uechi-ryu, training handstands.

Currently still trying to finish a challenge... three years later!

This game looks a lot like a bizarre hybrid of Harvest Moon and Minecraft.

I could break blocks near spawn.  Perhaps he needs to be on the whitelist?  I'm on another server that doesn't let newbs break blocks outside of a certain area.

They must've changed something as I copied over all the files basically. I'll have to do more research,

On 6/15/2016 at 5:45 PM, Shiami said:

Just being curious:

Has anyone else on the server since it came back up as 1.10 had problems interacting with/breaking blocks?  The issue I'm having looks like I got forced into "Adventure Mode" wherein no blocks break without a tool.  So if you start with an empty inventory, no blocks break at all.   But because of the nature of the server, I can't swap back into Survival Mode using the /gamemode command.  That command gives the "You do not have permission to use that command" message. 

Has this happened to anyone else?   I know it's not the new Vanilla Spawn protection feature, because, *sings* "I raaaan.  I ran so far awaaaaay.  I just ran, I ran both night and daaaay."   I'm quite a ways from spawn now.  Still can't break a block.  Go figure.

I also have exactly this issue.  Player game modes can be changed individually in addition to the server game mode.  The first night on the server, I spent frantically running away from mobs while unable to even open the doors to some cabins I found a ways off.  It was harrowing.  I did manage to punch a sheep to death.  I got on with Treecore once and he was able to dig a trench around the spawn protection (which is a very small area) and I was definitely not able to interact outside of the boundary.  I picked up some blocks he broke, but I cannot place them.  I can only drop and pick them up.  It sounds like I'm in adventure mode.

I've heard you can make a block that players can interact with to set their mode.  Maybe one of those can be made near spawn.  One whitelist tutorial said to make sure players joined the server with whitelist off prior to adding them so that the server had their IDs.  You can manually get the IDs, I think.  Maybe my ID is wrong on the whitelist?  

[57d32b6f-5d97-468d-b517-8cdd44621e74]

Sooo....

{ 
user = 'Grymmloc';
id = '57d32b6f-5d97-468d-b517-8cdd44621e74'
}

Intro

Challenges: #1#2#3#4, #5

38 minutes ago, Grymm said:

Still can't build.  I did punch a sheep to death.  I found someone's chest/crafting table which I can interact with, but I can't place blocks either.

I've removed you from the whitelist and raeadded you, it's wierd. Come into the server.

On 1.10 I can build!  I discovered that just yesterday.  So I was all fired up to continue building today but it seems the server is down or something?  Did the ip change: No route to host

Start to Run      |     And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path.

It's crazy, when I sort something out, something else pops up. The MAC address of the PC keeps changing so it gets a new IP EVERY SINGLE TIME.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Duality said:

It's crazy, when I sort something out, something else pops up. The MAC address of the PC keeps changing so it gets a new IP EVERY SINGLE TIME.

don't you just love running a server? :)

what OS is the server running on?  MAC's aren't supposed to change (not without deliberate help anyway)