NerdFitness Minecraft Server

Gobnait/TreeCore, you mind if I build a medium-sized monastery in

your abandoned place in the Grasslands and take the place there as my

base?

"There is beauty in hardship / There are poems in grief" -Assemblage 23, Damaged

| STR:2.25 | DEX:2.25 | STA:2 | CON:1.25 | CHA:3.25 | WIS:7 | A place I will collect my woots - if I remember

Challenges | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 15.115.2 |

Milythaels'  HOoRAY for which I am grateful | Today, right now, I am alive. And that is good.

It is amazing the power of those small gestures of love and kindness have on our lives. <3 - Liberator

"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stiched together with good intentions." - Augusten Burroughs, Magical thinking:True stories

"Pick up the pieces and keep going, one painfully slow step at a time." Hiraedd the twice-risen, hamadryad. 

"Spread love and understanding. Use force if necessary." - Leon Trotsky

"Let me think about the people I care about the most, and when they fail or disappoint me, I still love them, I still give them chances, and I still see the best in them. Let me extend that generosity to myself." zefrank1, An Invocation for Beginnings

"I don't feel guilty for wanting. That's like being mad because you have to breathe or pee. It just is." Someone in Reddit

"If you do strange things, strange things will happen!"

"That's it! Now go make something beautiful." -Jake Parker

Gobnait/TreeCore, you mind if I build a medium-sized monastery in

your abandoned place in the Grasslands and take the place there as my

base?

Go ahead. as long as you're caught up on your challenge and homework.  I hate having my base so far away from spawn.

I have conditions that affect my social awareness.  If I am rude, tell me what I could do better.

5'8" & 220 260 pounds | Miles Walked: X

2019: | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Pre 2017: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | * | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |

Updated members, adding two.

Also, half of next month long payment has been donated by Dave J. (I forget his username), if anyone knows this person, or if this is you please message me as my fish-length short term memory has failed me.

I'm playing a lot of Battlefield 4 right now, so I'm not on minecraft, but I surely will hop on this weekend. 

It's not 80% diet, 20% exercise, it's 100% diet, 100% exercise. Give it your all.

My journey (Date - Total - BF % - LBM)

2012-01-01 - 242 - 35% - 157

2013-12-15 - 172 - 10% - 155

2016-05-01 - 231 - 25% - 173

I've been focusing on this challenge, planning thanksgiving and being jealous of my friend's PS4... but I'll probably hop on over the weekend, since I have Friday off.

Level 5 Viking Berserker

Str: 10 | Dex: 10 | Stam: 8 | Con: 15 | Wis: 18 | Cha: 12

Battle Log || Current Challenge Log

Fitocracy | My Fitness Pal | Runkeeper

Twitter | Xbox Live: ravnos13 | PSN: CrawlingChaos13

Nintendo ID | Steam ID | Battle.net: ravnos#1547

I should be able to get on Sunday, Saturday I should be out of time. It's been deserted the few times I've logged on recently. :(

Makes it hard to make sure extra villagers are getting killed cuz they don't spawn in the first place, lol.

I think I want to build a merchant house and start looking for a "perfect" villager.  They don't breed there, it relies on kidnapping villagers from a place they do breed... and sending any that turn out undesirable into the wilderness to die.  It has to be at least 70 blocks from both the iron farm and the original breeding area.

I'm just wondering if both current villager areas would tolerate a kidnapping path.

I have conditions that affect my social awareness.  If I am rude, tell me what I could do better.

Pre 2017: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | * | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |

It's going to take quite a while, but I'm clearing an abandoned mine shaft with three cave spider spawners. I plan on turning them into a farm.

Cool. My second abandoned base has two normal spider spawners below the gate, I just couldn't figure out how to make a farm out of it.

I finally decided to put the merchant hall underground and not worry about aesthetics.  I really don't forsee needing all of those slots, but there's extra room for imperfect villagers that still have interesting trades.

You can take the waterslide from the breeding castle, or find the new nethergate.

Stumbling across this topic was what finally got me interested in Minecraft. I generally stick to console gaming, but I'd been toying with the idea of trying computer gaming for a few days before I got here. I thought maybe Minecraft could be where I start. Should that actually happen (not so much room for gaming during a year of service), I'd love to join you all. I just wanted to say thanks for turning me on to something that so many people have clearly loved for a while now!

• Like 1

Aisha
Half-Giant Warrior, Level 5

STR: 7 || DEX: 6 || STA: 8 || CON: 7.5 || WIS: 12.5 || CHA: 5

Challenges: 5 4 3 2 1

If you have come here to help me, you are wasting your time.

But if you have come because your liberation is bound up with mine,

then let us work together. -Lilla Watson

Stumbling across this topic was what finally got me interested in Minecraft. I generally stick to console gaming, but I'd been toying with the idea of trying computer gaming for a few days before I got here. I thought maybe Minecraft could be where I start. Should that actually happen (not so much room for gaming during a year of service), I'd love to join you all. I just wanted to say thanks for turning me on to something that so many people have clearly loved for a while now!

Sweet! Contact duality for access. :D

Do it! I'm getting more and more excited. I read through the rest of the topic and I have no idea what most of it meant... clearly, lot's to learn!

Aisha
Half-Giant Warrior, Level 5

STR: 7 || DEX: 6 || STA: 8 || CON: 7.5 || WIS: 12.5 || CHA: 5

Challenges: 5 4 3 2 1

If you have come here to help me, you are wasting your time.

But if you have come because your liberation is bound up with mine,

then let us work together. -Lilla Watson

Okay. I'll bite. I keep coming back to this thread and glancing at it longingly haha. I miss Minecraft, just haven't had any freaking time to play video games. Buuuut maybe this will force me to make time since my original server is pretty empty now :( 

Level 10 Wandering Nord

Constitution: 15.5 Strength: 14 Wisdom: 17.5 Stamina: 12.25 Dexterity: 2 Charisma: 8
Current Challenge: Picking Up The Pieces

Guess who's finally back on the server with a cleaned up computer?  This guy.

I finally got my treehouse started, and i build a trading post as spawn.  Basically, put what you're offering and what you're looking for (and your name), and if someone is interested they can put in what you want and take what you offered.  completely based on the honor system, so don't be a jerk.

Lvl 5 Penguin Warrior:  10 Str, 3.5 Dex, 6.5 STA, 23.5 CON, 12.25 WIS, 5.75 CHA

Intro | Current Challenge Thread | Character sheet
My Personal Blog | My Food Blog

There are no failures, only learning pains

questions:

nether fortress, blazes, wither skeletons.  Are we farming these yet?

the end: has anyone killed the dragon yet?  i saw that someone found a stronghold.

mob farms: do we have any?  what and where?

questions:

-- --

mob farms: do we have any?  what and where?

Near the spawn at the shore in the brown random house should be one,

just go down the first ladder and along the cave.

"There is beauty in hardship / There are poems in grief" -Assemblage 23, Damaged

| STR:2.25 | DEX:2.25 | STA:2 | CON:1.25 | CHA:3.25 | WIS:7 | A place I will collect my woots - if I remember

Challenges | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 15.115.2 |

Milythaels'  HOoRAY for which I am grateful | Today, right now, I am alive. And that is good.

It is amazing the power of those small gestures of love and kindness have on our lives. <3 - Liberator

"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stiched together with good intentions." - Augusten Burroughs, Magical thinking:True stories

"Pick up the pieces and keep going, one painfully slow step at a time." Hiraedd the twice-risen, hamadryad. 

"Spread love and understanding. Use force if necessary." - Leon Trotsky

"Let me think about the people I care about the most, and when they fail or disappoint me, I still love them, I still give them chances, and I still see the best in them. Let me extend that generosity to myself." zefrank1, An Invocation for Beginnings

"I don't feel guilty for wanting. That's like being mad because you have to breathe or pee. It just is." Someone in Reddit

"If you do strange things, strange things will happen!"

"That's it! Now go make something beautiful." -Jake Parker

I have not been playing NerdFitness Server.... I've found a two whitelist places with more active players, more inspiring geology, and the players are more geeky. 

I learned how to clone potable plants on one server, was using an improved technique on another server and a bored player caught me at it... next thing I know, a couple people get pranked with a plant-cloning machine.

I can look at a great xp grinder involving blazes in the nether, and great End-based xp grinder.  And I think I have access to a promising gold grinder in the nether, but it is tricky and easier with access to the End.

I have not been playing NerdFitness Server.... I've found a two whitelist places with more active players, more inspiring geology, and the players are more geeky. 

I learned how to clone potable plants on one server, was using an improved technique on another server and a bored player caught me at it... next thing I know, a couple people get pranked with a plant-cloning machine.

I can look at a great xp grinder involving blazes in the nether, and great End-based xp grinder.  And I think I have access to a promising gold grinder in the nether, but it is tricky and easier with access to the End.

i'm working on a gold grinder in the nether.  it's slow going though since ghasts are annoying me.

i'm working on a gold grinder in the nether.  it's slow going though since ghasts are annoying me.

Ah, the gold grinder I saw was above the nether ceiling... the only ghast trouble he had was when I left a 2x2 square of dirt up there.

I put four more eye of the ender in the end portal... can someone not me, preferably someone with a lot of coal, please interact with the villagers enough to get the other six?

I really should start generating four stacks of powered rail for the end farm before that bug is patched.