• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Blaidd

Adventurers' General Chat Room (NB: please follow)

Hi Folks, this thread is for our rebels to post any questions that they have.  we will also post links to mini's and any other important stuff you need to know in here, so please make sure you follow.

Now go and be adventurous :)

I actually just reminded myself today that I forgot to do a final write-up of the last 6-week challenge and came back on to do that - and found the new challenge about to start! :)

Now I just have to work out my Main Quest... 

I'm back! I've allowed myself to slack off during the break, looking forward to getting myself back on target. Excited!

Me too :)  Slackers we are! ;)

aw i miss you all over in the Monks.  It's kinda lonely without all the Adventurers, but i know we're all gonna smash our goals this challenge AND i am gonna pop in here to make sure i get my fill of Adventurer EVERY day!!

Good luck xx

aw i miss you all over in the Monks.  It's kinda lonely without all the Adventurers, but i know we're all gonna smash our goals this challenge AND i am gonna pop in here to make sure i get my fill of Adventurer EVERY day!!

Good luck xx

Oh baby :P

Are there a lot less adventurers this challenge? Seems to be about 1/4 of the number of groups on the accountabilibuddies page compared to last time.

Since we separated out the First Time Challengers from the Adventurers, we are a much smaller (but still MIGHTY!) guild :)  And I have a feeling there will be a few more Accountability groups shortly....

Are there a lot less adventurers this challenge? Seems to be about 1/4 of the number of groups on the accountabilibuddies page compared to last time.

Also a ton of our Adventurers graduated to other guilds so you're more than welcome to look them up :)

Speaking of which....new mini quest is up!

YAY!!  I can't wait to see what happens!!

After looking at everyone else's goals page, I realize mine is totally lame compared to the others.  Is there more in the FAQ about making better Main Quest pages?  Can I assign attribute points to missions?

EDIT:  I see it now.  Can I edit my main quest?  I want to add things.

Sweet! I updated my goals, and added a tracker!  I'm in the first timers one, but I'm still an adventurer! Haven't decided if I want to be a scout or a ranger.  I eat like a ranger, but train like a scout when left to my own devices.