• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Blaidd

Adventurers' General Chat Room (NB: please follow)

I'm not sure. I just noticed we were and wanted to share how massive we are. :D

Adventurers has always been big, being the newbie guild. It got so crazy big last challenge, the mods brainstormed approaches to managing things better. Thus, gently encouraging Adventurers to "graduate" into other guilds after a challenge, if they felt ready for that, and also, the creation of a brand new "first timers" guild.

Next mini challenge is ready: Mini Quest 3 is up!

Adventurers has always been big, being the newbie guild. It got so crazy big last challenge, the mods brainstormed approaches to managing things better. Thus, gently encouraging Adventurers to "graduate" into other guilds after a challenge, if they felt ready for that, and also, the creation of a brand new "first timers" guild.

Next mini challenge is ready: Mini Quest 3 is up!

Ah--yes, that makes sense why we are the largest. Do we have to graduate? :D :D

Ah--yes, that makes sense why we are the largest. Do we have to graduate? :D :D

Not at all, you can stay with the Adventurers as long as you want, but the other guilds would be just as happy to have you regardless of where you are in your fitness journey :) I chose to join the Monks this challenge as i was focusing on boxing (even though i have a ton of weight to lose still) and the lessons i am learning there about boxing are totes invaluable.

I'm happy to be an adventurer!  I'm not planning on graduating anytime soon.  Though my fitness goals as I lose weight is kind of W/Mo. 

I'm happy to be an adventurer!  I'm not planning on graduating anytime soon.  Though my fitness goals as I lose weight is kind of W/Mo. 

and we're glad to have you.

I am unsure where I want to graduate to.......maybe monk........but then I would have to wear high heels when I excercize...... so maybe Assassin.

hahahahaha!  I don't think exercising in heels is a pre-requisite!  Just something I do :P

Hi there - I just leveled up (I'm in the first-timers' group) and am now officially an Adventurer! Off to look around at what's going on here, just wanted to give my greetings!

I know first-timers are dissuaded from joining in mini-quests (stay on target!) but I'll probably be keeping an eye on what you all are doing :)

Thank you thank you thank you.

I ended up not getting much advice on my first challenge (probably because I didn't really understand the format and started late), so I'm hoping to get a good boost on this one, which will hopefully translate into increased returns!

Okay I've spent too much time at work, that sentence looks like something I'd write for a client.