Cross Guild Superheroes in Training

A carry over group from the previous challenge, but newbies are welcome.

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

Hello again everyone! Orc here, looking forward to the next challenge! Also continuing to prep for what's been my longer-term goal the last few months, my first-ever Warrior Dash on Aug 11. Should be a fun and muddy mess!  :playful:  Right now just trying to "keep up the skeer" on my working out and weight loss so I can be as light as possible dragging myself through the obstacles.  HUGELY looking forward to it!

Hope you all are persevering through the between-challenge time without too much trouble. Keep it up!

OrcWarrior

Current challenge  6 5 4 3 2 1 Favorite recipes

Level 4 ranger  Str 13 Dex 4 Sta 12 Con 12 Wis 11 Cha 5

“Success is not final...Failure is not fatal...it's the courage to continue that counts†-Winston Churchill

"One step at a time, I can walk around the world. Watch me." -Aral Vorkosigan, Barrayar, 1991

Hey guys, Boards are open!!  AYAYAYAYA!!!

I've posted my thread, can't wait to go find yours.

"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright

My challenge

Can't wait folks, we need to grab a few more people we are missing some folks!  Where's Amanda and Katia?  I thought they were joining.

Due to failing last challenge I am starting with the new noobs group, post is here.

I will make the rounds tonight to look for everyone else. and get caught up.

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge

Hey Mitch, Mands is on a trip at the moment so I'm sure she will be back and join us soon. Not sure abt Katia.

Are you sure you want to start with the noobs? You're welcome to stay with the adventurers.

Sent with awesomeness from my iPad using Tapatalk

My challenge

Ok, I'm joining up...will do better this time about keeping up.  I was disappointed with how my last challenge went, but am not going to let that stop me from levelling up my life.  Check out my current challenge in my signature and let me know if you guys have any suggestions.  Looking forward to working with everyone again. 

Are you sure you want to start with the noobs? You're welcome to stay with the adventurers.

Yeah, I techincally did not complete my first challenge so by the rules I start at the begining.  Does not phase me though, I see it as a good way to streamline and attack the important goals, take the first steps and build up after I complete the challenge.  Plus maybe I can lend a hand to some of the noobs when they hit troubles and get them through it and not throw in the towel like I did; you know be like the superhereos that all those who supported me were!

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge

Ok, I'm joining up...will do better this time about keeping up.  I was disappointed with how my last challenge went, but am not going to let that stop me from levelling up my life.  Check out my current challenge in my signature and let me know if you guys have any suggestions.  Looking forward to working with everyone again. 

WElcome back :) A little disappointment is sometimes all we need to spur us to greater heights sometimes.

Yeah, I techincally did not complete my first challenge so by the rules I start at the begining.  Does not phase me though, I see it as a good way to streamline and attack the important goals, take the first steps and build up after I complete the challenge.  Plus maybe I can lend a hand to some of the noobs when they hit troubles and get them through it and not throw in the towel like I did; you know be like the superhereos that all those who supported me were!

That's a lovely way to look at it Mitch.  The newbies might need your help indeed :) AND you're a freaking superhero, just for coming back and never giving up - that's the biggest step in the right direction!!

My challenge

Hello all! I'm very happy to be here! Just joined, can't wait to be a SuperHero someday (when/if I grow up) I always feel like a Superhero after a good workout so this group spoke to me. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

I have posted my thread for this challenge, just the basics, will update specifics over the weekend.

Thanks for having me. :peaceful:

Level 3 Human Ranger

STR 3.2 STA 3.2   CON 7 DEX 2 WIS 7.5 CHA 4.5

Great attitude! I think that's a great idea to encourage others. Way to go!

Hello all! I'm very happy to be here! Just joined, can't wait to be a SuperHero someday (when/if I grow up) I always feel like a Superhero after a good workout so this group spoke to me. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

I have posted my thread for this challenge, just the basics, will update specifics over the weekend.

Welcome and glad you're joining us! Looking forward to having you with us!

OrcWarrior

“Success is not final...Failure is not fatal...it's the courage to continue that counts†-Winston Churchill

"One step at a time, I can walk around the world. Watch me." -Aral Vorkosigan, Barrayar, 1991

K this is my second challenge... Is this where the bats hang out too?

Welcome folks.  You're more than welcome to hang out with us :)

My challenge

I didn't even realize boards were open! I'm so excited, this is going to be the bestest challenge in the history of challenges. Though I just got back from a lengthy stay in Barcelona, so I'll definitely be playing a bit of catch up. Orcwarrior, thanks for messaging me, or I never would have known. I'm off in East Texas cheap motel dreamland :-P

"I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul" -WEH

• Current Challenge: The 6 Labors
  • Level 5 Amazon Assassin

I didn't even realize boards were open! I'm so excited, this is going to be the bestest challenge in the history of challenges. Though I just got back from a lengthy stay in Barcelona, so I'll definitely be playing a bit of catch up. Orcwarrior, thanks for messaging me, or I never would have known. I'm off in East Texas cheap motel dreamland :-P

No prob! Just thought it wouldn't be the same without our shrinking flight attendant in the baggy uniform!   :peaceful:  Mucho jealous of Barcelona, though. Sounds like fun!

Wecome back! Looking forward to seeing your trip and workout reports through this challenge again!

OrcWarrior

Hey everyone :) Looks like my previous group isn't reforming this round so I decided to join in on some cross-guild action. I failed the first challenge, so I'm back to square one. Glad to see so many already in here ^.^ Ready to rock my super powers. All my stuff is in my signature, if anyone wants me to tweet at them/PM them/etc if I see them slipping up let me know!

Looking forward to getting started tomorrow!

"Even if you don't make it all the way, those last 10 seconds of trying and not getting anywhere - that's where you gain the most strength." - Jessie Graff

Hey everyone :) Looks like my previous group isn't reforming this round so I decided to join in on some cross-guild action. I failed the first challenge, so I'm back to square one. Glad to see so many already in here ^.^ Ready to rock my super powers. All my stuff is in my signature, if anyone wants me to tweet at them/PM them/etc if I see them slipping up let me know!

Looking forward to getting started tomorrow!

Welcome Annabelle, we're glad to have you :)

My challenge

Is it still possible for a newbie to join? I've done challenges in the past, but I've never been part of a accountabilibuddy group. I just saw this thread, and thought "I want to be Batman, so this looks perfect!" I've started the 6-week challenge as a Ranger. Excited to get going on my goals.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]~ "The result is not the point; it is the effort to improve ourselves that is valuable. There is no end to this practice." -Shunryu Suzuki~ "With every action there is a consequence, and inevitable a lesson. It's what we do with these lessons that shape our lives."~ "If you're going through hell, keep going."Current Challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/34146-the-quest-to-be-batman-starts-today/

Is it still possible for a newbie to join? I've done challenges in the past, but I've never been part of a accountabilibuddy group. I just saw this thread, and thought "I want to be Batman, so this looks perfect!" I've started the 6-week challenge as a Ranger. Excited to get going on my goals.

Of course and welcome. I will link your challenge in the main post once i have my functionality back - dunno what happened to it, but i am sure it will fix itself.

My challenge

I am not in charge.. But I think we can "swing" it.

Of course and welcome. I will link your challenge in the main post once i have my functionality back - dunno what happened to it, but i am sure it will fix itself.

Awesome. I'm excited to be part of the group, and get this thing off the ground!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]~ "The result is not the point; it is the effort to improve ourselves that is valuable. There is no end to this practice." -Shunryu Suzuki~ "With every action there is a consequence, and inevitable a lesson. It's what we do with these lessons that shape our lives."~ "If you're going through hell, keep going."Current Challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/34146-the-quest-to-be-batman-starts-today/

here is his link http://nerdfitnessrebellion.com/index.php?/topic/34146-the-quest-to-be-batman-starts-today/

Thanks Matt.  I just was having a hard time editing and stuff on NF yesterday, but it's fixed itself :)  Will link him in a sec.

My challenge

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines