Hello!  I've been reading NF for a while now and I'm ready to start participating in the forums. I've joined the Adventurers and will finish out my profile soon!  I am very much looking forward to the upcoming challenge.

Me? I was off and on the health bandwagon for a few years.  Last summer I decided that I was done...for good.  I had decided that I was done with trying to be healthy; I failed every time so why keep trying?  I totally let myself go.  Fast forward to February this year and everything changed:  My wife gave me a positive pregnancy test for Valentine's day :pride: !  After some soul searching, I am determined to be the role model my son deserves. I am determined to be around for him and to be able to play with him, carry him, care for him, wrestle with him, and pretty much anything else you can think of!

Looking forward to getting to know you guys better!!

Half-Orc

Level 1

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead!" - Barney Stinson

Welcome!! I have to say, that the motivation that you hold for yourself is incredible! Who in their right mind would ever turn that type of life-bettering motivation down? Good job and congratulations!

Blazedge

Lv.2 MONK <Str: 4, Dex-5, Sta-4, Con-3, Wis-6, Cha-4>

Knowing is not enough, you must apply......

......Willing is not enough you must do -  Bruce Lee