[July 29-Sep 8]Daily Burpee Challenge

And the epic-starting-out-with-a-bang award goes to...

Haha, thanks! I felt like death.

Definitely will start doing my burpees after krav from now on (in case the instructor decides to try and kill us again...).

"Whatever doesn't kill me... had better start running."

Challenge: 1, 2

Yeah Kiwi

My arms hate me. Not sure why I thought yoga would be a good addition to yesterdays workout. At least I'm getting a massage on Friday.

Running goal - Dopey Challenge 2015

Training to complete an Ironman by 2017. I can swim .5, bike 112, and run 26.2, separately.

Buckland Hobbit, Level 4 Scout

STR 10.25 | DEX 6 | STA 12.75 | CON 8 | WIS 9.75 | CHA 5.75

I did mine just now in my underwear since I didn't want to put on workout clothes.

Glad I'm not the only one

Training to complete an Ironman by 2017. I can swim .5, bike 112, and run 26.2, separately.

Glad I'm not the only one

Lololololololololololololololololol. Let's be friends.

Did my burpees again today!! I think my form is getting a lot better because it's getting easier to string them together.  I may start timing myself every couple of days to see if I'm getting faster/more efficient.

How are you guys doing? I love this PvP!

Keliswicked, level 6 half Hobbit/ half Dwarf Druid

Progress Log  ||  Fitocracy!  || 2 3 4 5 6

I may start timing myself every couple of days to see if I'm getting faster/more efficient.

That's a great idea!!!

I'm hanging in there; doing mine after my gym sessions is definitely helping. How's everyone else doing?

You guys are all awesome sauce... Keep it up :)

BlackWidowEowyn

Lvl 6 Hobbit Assassin

"Obstacles can't stop you, problems can't stop you. Most of all, other people can't stop you. Only you can stop you. " – J. Gitomer

"A vision of a champion is someone who is bent over drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion, when no one else is watching. "– Anson Dorrance

My kick in the Pants, #1, #2, #3, #4, #5

@missmajachere

I'm still in the "I hate you all" phase of the PvP. Maybe because I'm a scout and really don't use my arms for anything, ever.

Only got half done yesterday. Got home way too late and just crawled in bed.

I'm still in the "I hate you all" phase of the PvP. Maybe because I'm a scout and really don't use my arms for anything, ever.

Only got half done yesterday. Got home way too late and just crawled in bed.

yeah - but I find the burpees hardest after a run so I think my arms must do a lot just hanging out swinging away :)

I kinda loving this - i hate it at the time, but woke up today and thought - oh goody burpees! Strange things happening.

Traveling Scoutly inclined Druid

:pirate:   :kiwi-fruit:  :tyrannosaurus:  :kiwi-fruit:  :pirate:

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.â€â€• Oscar Wilde

I kinda loving this - i hate it at the time, but woke up today and thought - oh goody burpees! Strange things happening.

You're crazy.

but in a good way!!

how is everyone breaking up their burpees?  I'm doing 3 sets of 10, but I'm thinking maybe after two weeks during 2 sets of 15. what about you guys?

Keliswicked, level 6 half Hobbit/ half Dwarf Druid

Progress Log  ||  Fitocracy!  || 2 3 4 5 6

I'm doing mostly sets of 10, usually spread out over the morning and then I'll finish up at night if I didn't do enough. Life's kinda hectic right now so I'm thinking of just doing them all right when I wake up so that I can take a shower and not have to worry about them for the rest of the day.

To find piece with myself
I must first find a piece of myself

im doing mine last thing at night, sets of 20, 10, 20.  I would like to progress my first set through out these weeks :) Gosh imagine being able to do all 50 in one set (oh dream!)

You'll definitely get there after 5 more weeks!

wheee

one week down

only...

to

go...

(seriously, what was I thinking?)

BlackWidowEowyn

Lvl 6 Hobbit Assassin

"Obstacles can't stop you, problems can't stop you. Most of all, other people can't stop you. Only you can stop you. " – J. Gitomer

"A vision of a champion is someone who is bent over drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion, when no one else is watching. "– Anson Dorrance

@missmajachere

Can I get in on this, this late? !?!

If so... 150.... I will do 150/day...

I did them regardless. Cheers!

Absolutely!!

we welcome all kinds of crazy here :)

I'm sure there's always room for more...

I would add you to the spreadsheet myself, but I'm not sure I'd do it right so that it adds them up for you

BlackWidowEowyn

Lvl 6 Hobbit Assassin

@missmajachere

The link to it is in the first post of the thread...

BlackWidowEowyn

Lvl 6 Hobbit Assassin

@missmajachere