[July 29-Sep 8]Daily Burpee Challenge

I definitely had to fight myself to do these last night, but I found that doing 6 sets of 5 actually was a lot easier than 3 sets of 10.  I'm going to still try and do 3 sets of 10 on a regular day, but on days like yesterday I can "grease the groove" and take it easy on myself just to get them done.

It's nice how much easier they're getting!

Keliswicked, level 6 half Hobbit/ half Dwarf Druid

Progress Log  ||  Fitocracy!  || 2 3 4 5 6

Life's been kinda crazy over here and I have started to really like my daily burpees. They are like a mini break/distraction for me. Plus I've not been getting enough sleep for the last week but I haven't gotten sick like I usually do. I'm going to credit the burpees (whether or not they are the actual cause).

I'll be away from my pbone for the next 3 days so I won't be checking in. But I'll be burpeeing.

To find piece with myself
I must first find a piece of myself

It's definitely feeling better this week... yay for better burpees :)

course maybe it's because I decided not to be a whiney little b!#$% about them...

BlackWidowEowyn

Lvl 6 Hobbit Assassin

"Obstacles can't stop you, problems can't stop you. Most of all, other people can't stop you. Only you can stop you. " – J. Gitomer

"A vision of a champion is someone who is bent over drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion, when no one else is watching. "– Anson Dorrance

My kick in the Pants, #1, #2, #3, #4, #5

@missmajachere

I feel like I spam this thread but I just wanted to add that I feel like my conditioning has gotten a lot better from doing burpees, i.e. my heart rate returns to normal fairly quickly after finishing exercise.  Two weeks ago I would huff and puff for a solid five minutes!  Love this PvP

Just updated my burpee count and realized we're 1/3 of the way there!!!

Yay! :)

I feel like I spam this thread but I just wanted to add that I feel like my conditioning has gotten a lot better from doing burpees, i.e. my heart rate returns to normal fairly quickly after finishing exercise.  Two weeks ago I would huff and puff for a solid five minutes!  Love this PvP

nah you're just keeping us updated :) which is good!

BlackWidowEowyn

Lvl 6 Hobbit Assassin

"Obstacles can't stop you, problems can't stop you. Most of all, other people can't stop you. Only you can stop you. " – J. Gitomer

"A vision of a champion is someone who is bent over drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion, when no one else is watching. "– Anson Dorrance

@missmajachere

You guys make me so proud!

Not surprising, I've been missing days while on vacation. Oh well, I'm having lots of fun and staying active. You guys keep kicking burpee butt and I'll see if I can't get the rest of my days done.

To find piece with myself
I must first find a piece of myself

So I skipped out on doing these the last five days because I was at my parents house vacationing with my boyfriend.  We spent a ton of time driving and doing fun things, so no burpees =(

I'm going to be good the rest of the time though! I'm determined to still make it to the end!

yeah, no knee pain here either, but definitely check your squat form. It's easy to do it right going down but when you jump back up it would be easy to twist something wrong...

BlackWidowEowyn

Lvl 6 Hobbit Assassin

@missmajachere

YAY for more than 1/2 done!

BlackWidowEowyn

Lvl 6 Hobbit Assassin

@missmajachere

not I.. thanks just the same. :)

you have fun though.

BlackWidowEowyn

Lvl 6 Hobbit Assassin

@missmajachere