Hey y'all! I'm so psyched to be here and to actually start promoting change in my life. I'm a 20 year old student and let me tell you it is hectic! It seems like every time I start to do something healthy for myself something messed up happens to my life. I'm overweight and my primary undefined goal is to lose weight, obviously, but here are some steps I am proposing to take:

1. Stop using food as a crutch to get me through unfortunate, stressful circumstances

- I really need to work on the how :nightmare:

2. Start doing regular yoga in morning

- This is a habit that I did for a while and it was amazing but unfortunately I've fallen off it and would like to resume

3. I also want to take up running. I feel like I could be good at that :playful:

Actually that's kind of the tip of the iceberg, but small bites right? I'm really looking for an awesome support group, which I've never had before on previous attempts to lose weight!

I think planning ahead is helpful when you know you're going to hit some rocky periods.  Have some healthy snacks around, and keep your pantry clear of junk.  If you have a bad day, don't throw in the towel - come back stronger the next day.  Plan on a walk or some yoga stretches if you're stressed out.  Something to keep you away from munching.  Focus on building good habits to overylay your old bad habits.  Its easier to build a habit than break one.  So tell yourself that your new habit when bored/stressed/whatever is to [fill in the blank].  Good luck.

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit