• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kishi

The Courtyard

Hey!  Just wanted to remind you all that the Level 1 guild has TONS of newbies who could use some encouragement.  If you can spare a moment, maybe drop by and respond to a thread or two!

696 topics ^^  holy cow!   I'm on a quest to find me some noobs who haven't inscribed in a accountability group.

Oh that's nothing ;)  Us Adventurer Guild Leaders are used to numbers like that :)

GttG! Dude, good to see you again! I've been following you in my Feedly; you've been, like, super busy, haven't you?

GttG! Dude, good to see you again! I've been following you in my Feedly; you've been, like, super busy, haven't you?

Busy just about covers it my friend! ;-)

Everything is going very well though thanks. Got some crazy stuff coming up....like I'm filming a show in Chechnya. I have no idea why but that's what's happening. How I have to get there is an even funnier (and slightly scarier) prospect. lol.

Work is solid but hectic...there's no way the building industry isn't picking back up!

MMA shows are going well, started doing a grappling podcast for fun also which is doing ok after 5 episodes.

Pretty much knocking around a similar weight and just reset my 5/3/1 to build up to bigger numbers again.

Competing in a submission only event in 10 days...finals are 60 minutes long!!! I mean seriously: how fit am I going o have to be to try and fight someone tooth and nail for an hour!

How's everything with you? Haven't nipped over to your challenge thread yet.

Looks like this guild has grown somewhat!

There's... 34 pages of them.  Where do you even start?!?

welcome to the former life of an Adventurer guild leader :)  They're actually a cute bunch :)

I had a dream last night, where I was fighting at Ellismania 9. I was, for some reason, fighting Big Country Nelson. I felt good, I felt fast and fit...

... but in the dream, I got completely schooled on my boxing technique, and I realized that I've got some big deficiencies in my skill and form.  Simple juking and hand-motions, redirecting and slapping at my gloves, completely through me off, and I couldn't land one single full-power strike.  

I need a sparring buddy.

I've been lurking in your threads and you all intimidate the bejeebers out of me, BUT that doesn't stop me from going all guns blazing :)

I've been lurking in your threads and you all intimidate the bejeebers out of me, BUT that doesn't stop me from going all guns blazing :)

Bu....but.... I'm not scary!  Maybe a bit broody after current events, but not scary!  Someone who makes their own salted watermelon italian ice can't be scary!

Yeah.  Giants are peace-loving and gentle creatures.  The media's got it all wrong, man!  It's a conspiracy!

Wait, except for this one!  Ha!  I loved this show when I was a kid.

If Bob Homme doesn't assuage your fears, nothing will.

Pssst!  I snuck over here from the scouts guild.  The new challenge format has made me do some thinking.  I have concluded that my current main quest is not my main quest at all.  My dream is not to be a distance runner.  It's to be a ninja.  I have committed to running a half marathon, and it will probably be three to six months before I can register for Tang Soo, but I wanted to check things out over here, say hi, and hint that a certain monk wannabe may be defecting pretty soon.

::a loud, booming voice, that echoes across all the Guilds:: WHAT? YOU SNUCK OVER FROM THE SCOUTS GUILD TO DEFECT IN SECRET? THAT'S TOTALLY AWESOME! THEY'LL NEVER SEE IT COMING!!!

Kidding aside, you're totally welcome to come check us out! It's a little hectic up in here right now, between challenge changes, lots o' monks, and the fact that one of our fearless leaders is such a great ninja that he done gone disappeared in a poof of smoke. But you're more than welcome here whenever you wanna be!