• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kishi

The Courtyard

Bwahahaha!!!!!  Thanks for the welcome.  â€‹And for outing me.  :eagerness:  :anonymous: 

Wasn't sure how it would work since I'm not in classes yet, whether I should do a few rounds with the assassins in the meantime or just jump right over with mostly preparatory strength and flexibility goals.  (Next challenge that is, I gotta stand by my scouts this round.  They are awesome;  just realized the sport is not what I really want to focus on.)

I haven't ACTIVELY trained martial arts since joining this guild, but IN MY HEART I know what I am, what I want to do and what I want to be, and that's a Monk.  So it's mostly been mobility and strength training.

And I start Kaiten MMA September 3rd, at last :D

What Thrillo said - if you feel like you want to train like a Martial Artist, then you definitely belong here.  Early on I thought I was more of a Druid (especially since aikido is all about the flexible and lack-of-muscles-use), but the more I thought on it, the more I realized that I wanted the strength and the dexterity of a martial art guy, not the bendiness of a druid.

So welcome! (Also, obligatory comments on 1) good name choice and 2) Wait, isn't there only supposed to be a single phoenix in most myths? :P )

Kidding aside, you're totally welcome to come check us out! It's a little hectic up in here right now, between challenge changes, lots o' monks, and the fact that one of our fearless leaders is such a great ninja that he done gone disappeared in a poof of smoke. But you're more than welcome here whenever you wanna be!

I was thinking about that.  Has anyone heard about the Shogun as of late?

hey fellow monks :)

since you here are best people to ask about Martial Arts I would really appreciate if you could help me to choose between 2 martial arts. I am total beginner when it comes to fighting training and so I really need your help:

here is that topic in MA forum:

http://nerdfitnessrebellion.com/index.php?/topic/35655-taekwondo-or-jujitsu-which-to-choose/?p=666172

btw. your thread with epic music - the best :) gonna use it for sure no matter what I train :)

hey fellow monks :)

since you here are best people to ask about Martial Arts I would really appreciate if you could help me to choose between 2 martial arts. I am total beginner when it comes to fighting training and so I really need your help:

here is that topic in MA forum:

http://nerdfitnessrebellion.com/index.php?/topic/35655-taekwondo-or-jujitsu-which-to-choose/?p=666172

btw. your thread with epic music - the best :) gonna use it for sure no matter what I train :)

btw2. thx in advance for any tips on my topic !