Yesterday was brutal for training. The diet kicked my butt hard and I felt like I was swinging through mud. Even the new preworkout I am testing was not enough...it helped, definitely could not have made it through without it.

Kettlebell Tabatas--swing/snatch

Did 3 intervals and was gassed. I want to up this to 4!

CoC

Tx10,8,6,4,2

#1 5,3,1

#2 4 force closes 1 hold for 30 count

Was supposed to go Thursday and train but I sat down and fell asleep after work...was up late the night before and it really caught up with me. I need to remember Mickey's advice....

So I got into the gym last night.

Zerchers

on box/bar just above knees 315 5 singles

seated from floor 135 5x5

power shrugs 315 5x3

shrug 315x20

facepull/rope row  140 10/5 5 sets

Went on home to a delicious meal and wonderful evening forcing someone to watch Rocky...hehe

I am glad last week is over and done with. The stress of a crappy workout 3 weeks before competition along with my mom being in the hospital just about did me in. Work did not help much either. Instead of freaking out I stayed calm and rested.

The rest helped and I was able to get my training back on course. My mom is at home resting and will be fine.

A week away from the gym paid off.  Sunday and Monday turned out to be a great training days.

Sunday

Push Press 225 and 250

Lockouts 250 5 singles

Rolling extension/pushdown 60/120 5x5

Leg Press 450, 630, 810, 900  5-10 reps then drop sets of 5 reps 720, 540, 360

Elliptical 15 minutes level 10

Monday

Deads 425x5

RDL/Good Morning 315/315 5x5

Calf Raise/Pull thru  300/150 8/10 3 sets

Elliptical 15 minutes level 10

Best part of this training....I am stronger. The last time I pressed 250 I was 30lbs heavier!

I trained CoC's on Wednesday managed to work some volume on the grippers. Still having trouble getting the #2 closed. I did manage to get a longer time on the holds.

Went to the gym on Thursday for some stupid back work. Started with Zerchers from the knees, 365 3 singles. Then I did seated Zerchers with 205 3 sets 3 reps. Both of these were brutal but the best i can do without having real Atlas stones to lift. Nest I did Jump shrugs with the 205. Three sets of 2 were enough. Moved on to regular shrugs and it went a lil somthing like this: 225x30, 315x20, 405x10, 495x5....then dropsets 405, 315, 225 5 reps each drop.

Finished with supersets of facepulls and 1 arm rope row with 170, 3 sets 10/8 reps. Finally I did the eliptical for 15 minutes at level 10 HIIT.

Stoppedat 7-11 and got some junk food, headed home and watched college football and BBT. I was sore before I went to bed...