• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

spezzy

[archive / outdated] Creating Your Character

Hello all,

I am new here and I love this place. I am a 35 year old Ogre. 6' 330 lbs Large frame. I am the strongest person I know. I can pull, push, and lift things that the guys I work with can't come close too. I am way out of shape though completely overweight. I can't run any distance without getting winded. I have no stamina. I like the idea of body weight training, but only because it is free. I believe I will be a warrior, but I am not sure about bulking up I am pretty bulky already. Can I just start lifting and get rid of the fat I already have? Thanks all.

Aw this is so cool, can anyone help me pick a starting race that is similar to my own characteristics? ? I'm about 5'1" and chunky very chill laid backnow day dreamer who likes things organized half the time. Good on stAmina and leg strength but no upper body and I'm slow running.

Well, going by the test, it seems I am currently a Warrior/Adventurer Orc...(it seems the combo fits best, as although my main ultimate goal is strength, I must lose weight, also (I have about 85 lbs to lose, so I must focus on this as well.

I'd prefer to be more of a Warrior Elf then Warrior Orc...so strength training and weight loss are both essential for me, although I am leaning more toward the strength training, as what I want to focus on and ulitmately specialize in.

Hey folks. I've re-designed my little character sheet template. I've streamlined it and automated some parts. Let me know if you use it for the next challenge - I'd love some feedback. :) 

Check it out here.

To use it yourself, click: File -> make a copy or File -> download as...

Hey folks. I've re-designed my little character sheet template. I've streamlined it and automated some parts. Let me know if you use it for the next challenge - I'd love some feedback. :)

Check it out here.

To use it yourself, click: File -> make a copy or File -> download as...

Thanks for putting this together! I expect it will come in very handy.

• Like 1

Hey I know this is an old topic and isn't in place anymore, but it looks kind of interesting. Is there a limit on attribute scores? I've seen some people on the boards who are quite high levelled, but their attribute states are below 5. I don't see how that makes sense, can only explain this? 

19 hours ago, Erza Scarlet said:

Hey I know this is an old topic and isn't in place anymore, but it looks kind of interesting. Is there a limit on attribute scores? I've seen some people on the boards who are quite high levelled, but their attribute states are below 5. I don't see how that makes sense, can only explain this? 

Those attributes were manually changed in the signature line, they still are, in fact, so it probably means those people are changing one aspect without changing the other, or that the low attribute is a dump stat.

Oh right, so there's no manual limit to the attribute scores then? For example STR could go into the 100s? (Since it's something people usually work at in each challenge?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk