• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

spezzy

[archive / outdated] Stat Points and Levelling Up

I'd like a little more help, please!

I just finished a challenge. I got A's for some goals, B for one, and C for one. I have decremented the points accordingly. 

Do I only level up if I finish all of my goals with a certain grade or higher? Or if I partially succeed, I'll maybe level up after 2 challenges, giving "half" points each time? 

I deliberately make challenging goals, so I'll certainly not succeed at all of them.

Thanks!

• Like 1

I'd like a little more help, please!

I just finished a challenge. I got A's for some goals, B for one, and C for one. I have decremented the points accordingly. 

Do I only level up if I finish all of my goals with a certain grade or higher? Or if I partially succeed, I'll maybe level up after 2 challenges, giving "half" points each time? 

I deliberately make challenging goals, so I'll certainly not succeed at all of them.

Thanks!

Most of us level up after every challenge :) Getting all these A's and just 1 B & C sounds like you definitely deserve it! 

• Like 2

Most of us level up after every challenge :) Getting all these A's and just 1 B & C sounds like you definitely deserve it! 

Thanks so much, Musuku! I will level up if I feel I actually have. What a good system! :)

• Like 1

I have a question.  This is my 6th challenge but I never set up a character.  so if I were to set up a character now would I say that I'm a Level 5 but have just the initial character 10 points I'd earn at the end of the challenge to distribute?

I noticed in this thread you said:

"Therefore, you have the possibility of starting your second challenge, at Level 2 with 14 attribute points."

But in the Recruit > L1 Guide Book it says:

"Allocate attribute points (optional)At the end of week 3 you will be able to allocate 10 of those points to yourself based on what you've learnt and at the end of 6WC you will be able to attribute the final 5 points and level up."

So do we potentially get 15 points or 14 points after our first 6WC?

I noticed in this thread you said:

"Therefore, you have the possibility of starting your second challenge, at Level 2 with 14 attribute points."

But in the Recruit > L1 Guide Book it says:

"Allocate attribute points (optional)At the end of week 3 you will be able to allocate 10 of those points to yourself based on what you've learnt and at the end of 6WC you will be able to attribute the final 5 points and level up."

So do we potentially get 15 points or 14 points after our first 6WC?

I was wondering about that too! Also, the example in the Recruits forum has the first allocation adding up to 11 and not 10, with the final allocation to get up to 15 (i.e. another 4). So slightly confused.

Once you complete your first challenge, you move up to level 2 and get one extra point for each goal completed.  You decide what attribute each goal contributes to.  That's an extra four points (one for each diet/fitness goal that supports your main quest, and one for your life goal)

If i got one A one C and two F's do i level up or no?

I think it is at your discretion to level up.  if you feel you were successful at your challenge then you can level up.  Points are awarded based on your grades if that's how you set it up.  I had a challenge where one of my goals I totally bombed but overall I felt pretty good about the challenge so I leveled up.  Points weren't awarded to the goal I got an F in obviously but still the F was useful going forward because it helped me tweak my goals for the next challenge.

• Like 1

Hi, I'm new here. I'm still confused on how to create a character and join a challenge,  and how to add a guild to my profile. Can someone explain? Thanks!

Hi, I'm new here. I'm still confused on how to create a character and join a challenge,  and how to add a guild to my profile. Can someone explain? Thanks!

Character creation doesn't start until the 4th. To choose a guild; go in to edit profile and you should be able to change it there.