Alienjenn: boldly going

alienjenn

SO I jsut looked up the words SUCESS, BAD ASSERY, TOTAL DOMINATION, AND BOOYA on the internet and I kept getting directed to this update. Way to go Jenn. You are dominating and that is awesome. You are an inspiration to us all

Level 0 Human, Monk

82%
82%
Lose 75 lbs

Startin Fresh

"Nothing is ever easy." Zeddicus Zull Zorander

"Do or Do Not, There is no try" Yoda

"Weak people face life obstacles with an excuse in their hand, strong peple carry a hammer."

Estemated 1RM

Bench: 195lbs

Squat: 245lbs

Deadlift: 295lbs

Total weight: 735lbs

Goal Weight 1000lbs

Those are HUGE ENORMOUS woots!!!! Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO I jsut looked up the words SUCESS, BAD ASSERY, TOTAL DOMINATION, AND BOOYA on the internet and I kept getting directed to this update. Way to go Jenn. You are dominating and that is awesome. You are an inspiration to us all

you totally made me smile :P

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

did you turn on the music and dance out loud????

thanks

thanks guys :D I love all the support :D

Pft....please......I WOULD DO NO LESS!!! :playful:   LOL

Level 6 Pixie Assassin Rangerish Adventurer
Current Challenge: Guess What??
Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 12th 13th 14th  Battle Log
-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.
-Whatever doesn't kill me....Had better start running.

YAHOOO!

What a great update!    Nothing better than a handful of papers that say "YEAH!  I'm being fit!  And healthy!  And I am doing it my way, au naturale' and kicking ass."   

So proud of your efforts and sticktoititivness.    (I have no idea how to spell that word.)   You rock lady.

Level 77 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

Pft....please......I WOULD DO NO LESS!!! :playful:   LOL

I hear happy dances burn more calories when they are done out loud.. 

YAHOOO!

What a great update!    Nothing better than a handful of papers that say "YEAH!  I'm being fit!  And healthy!  And I am doing it my way, au naturale' and kicking ass."   

So proud of your efforts and sticktoititivness.    (I have no idea how to spell that word.)   You rock lady.

:D I like my new doc a lot more than my old doc... she was always pushing me to take this drug or that drug or whatever.... but my new doc... he does yoga and stuff... he's a naturapath... biggest issue I have with him is that he wants me to be a vegetarian... (can't go there... I LOVE me too much meat!)

thanks starpuck :)

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

so... just because I don't know if I put one in yet... this is for Ash :) 

1002553_10200597417112783_2019952022_n.j

this is my girl... she goes by River on the interwebs :D (or by R.A.S.) this is her pretty style... one all her own

and for the rest of you... I was working on projects... yesterday I did this

before%2520after%2520closet.jpg

(the pic is kinda weird because I can't get far enough away to get a full photo so I had to take multiple shots and piece it together)

I also found my kitchen table... I have everything sorted... the giant to file pile has been sorted... the things I *can* file have been filed... I have one pile sitting next to me (the infamous "first day of school papers" that must be filled out before the second day of school... times three childrens....) and there is one stack in the filing box that still has to be figured out... (all of it is bills that I have to figure out which are the most recent bills which are duplicates... which are WHAT) I actually found a check ( for 15$) in the stack that I deposited to the bank... (I had a stack about 2 feet thick of unopened mail)

I am trying to figure out the bills/budget thing... I am a horrid adult... I forget to pay things... and stuff gets shut off or sent to collection... I made a budget that I am trying to sort out in google docs so that I can try and figure things out... part of my problem is that often times I am not around the papers when I have time to pay bills... so... tonight I am working on getting all of my payees into my bank (which with mobile banking means I can just click 4 buttons on my phone and my bank will send a check to pay my bills) and getting my budget into the google doc... that way I can pay my bills on time... I am also inputting due dates and such into this doc so that I can try and be an adult and get out of debt... I want to buy a house in 4 years... so I have to fix my credit... it's been a tiring day... I have spent many many many hours today getting the table cleaned off and stuff sorted and whatever... trying to get to the bottom of the papers.... 

I am going to track my challenge goals here and post an update later

Spoiler

She is beautiful and that is cute! She and my daughter would get along famously! :D

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.

:D Ok so Im trying to work on my cursing, but this is such badassery, that an exception was wholly warranted! YOU are phenomenally amazing and I admire how much you put into your health and your kids and just being the best possible you. I am very glad to have such an awesome Yoda <3

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

:D Ok so Im trying to work on my cursing, but this is such badassery, that an exception was wholly warranted! YOU are phenomenally amazing and I admire how much you put into your health and your kids and just being the best possible you. I am very glad to have such an awesome Yoda <3

you seriously made me just giggle until I had tears :D  :redface: I never considered myself a Yoda before!!!!

Spoiler

After being offline for almost a week, I just caught up with your thread which is so full of win that it would take me all night to react to all the things that made me smile and cheer for you. Love the details of your blood work, your closet decluttering and bills charge-taking, your adorable kids and their horse taming ways. This has been a fun and inspiring read tonight!

Level 7 Ranger, Perpetual Newbie

Tell me, what is it you plan to do

with your one wild and precious life?

Mary Oliver

After being offline for almost a week, I just caught up with your thread which is so full of win that it would take me all night to react to all the things that made me smile and cheer for you. Love the details of your blood work, your closet decluttering and bills charge-taking, your adorable kids and their horse taming ways. This has been a fun and inspiring read tonight!

thanks Mac! and here I was thinking it was a mostly crappy week

Spoiler

Saving to read later. ..

http://mwfseekingbff.com/

Spoiler

Major woot amazing morningIt's so awesome! I just did my first ever ever full push up! I followed that up with one and a half more! (I couldn't get back up on the third).... It was interesting all night too because the shirt I was wearing I bought in Jan and I knew it was too small (like couldn't even wear it wouldn't go over my shoulder too small) but I bought it anyway because a) it was in clearance for two dollars and B) I loved the colors (purple and blue and green and different shades of all of those) and c) it was pretty and d) iknew iwas going to need smaller clothes so imight as well get them cheap right? . ... well it fit and not only well but it's too big almost!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Spoiler

Push-ups! In the multiples! That is amazing. Where one comes, others will quickly follow. Congrats on the fantastic morning, the too-bigness of your new t-shirt (will you at least get to wear it a few times before it's way too big??), and may it be a harbinger of an amazing weekend!

Level 7 Ranger, Perpetual Newbie

Tell me, what is it you plan to do

with your one wild and precious life?

Mary Oliver

Saving to read later. .. http://mwfseekingbff.com/

That blog is super funny! 

Major woot amazing morningIt's so awesome! I just did my first ever ever full push up! I followed that up with one and a half more! (I couldn't get back up on the third).... It was interesting all night too because the shirt I was wearing I bought in Jan and I knew it was too small (like couldn't even wear it wouldn't go over my shoulder too small) but I bought it anyway because a) it was in clearance for two dollars and B) I loved the colors (purple and blue and green and different shades of all of those) and c) it was pretty and d) iknew iwas going to need smaller clothes so imight as well get them cheap right? . ... well it fit and not only well but it's too big almost! Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Big woots!!! You are an inspiration!!!!

Hobbit Ranger seeking balance (and cookies)

Current Challenge

Major woot amazing morningIt's so awesome! I just did my first ever ever full push up! I followed that up with one and a half more! (I couldn't get back up on the third).... It was interesting all night too because the shirt I was wearing I bought in Jan and I knew it was too small (like couldn't even wear it wouldn't go over my shoulder too small) but I bought it anyway because a) it was in clearance for two dollars and B) I loved the colors (purple and blue and green and different shades of all of those) and c) it was pretty and d) iknew iwas going to need smaller clothes so imight as well get them cheap right? . ... well it fit and not only well but it's too big almost! Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Seriously, throw scales and measurements right out the window, lol! THAT is what makes me a happy woman!! :lol:

Looks like the awesome meter can't even register your awesomeness today!! ;)

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Woooohoooo!  PUSHUP GIRL!  Way to go!     That is fan-freaking-tastic and I am so proud of you!    You keep it up rockstar.   Got it? :D

Level 77 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

Push-ups! In the multiples! That is amazing. Where one comes, others will quickly follow. Congrats on the fantastic morning, the too-bigness of your new t-shirt (will you at least get to wear it a few times before it's way too big??), and may it be a harbinger of an amazing weekend!

I know!!! I had almost 3!

the third one was much more like a cobra to plank type movement... so I didn't count it because it wasn't "real"

Big woots!!! You are an inspiration!!!!

THANKS! I try to be :)

Seriously, throw scales and measurements right out the window, lol! THAT is what makes me a happy woman!! :lol:

Looks like the awesome meter can't even register your awesomeness today!! ;)

yeah last challenge I gave up the scale :) and I weigh myself about once a week now... but only because I am hosting a biggest loser contest on facebook... I honestly don't care anymore about that number... I like the measuring tape way better than the scale anyways :D

HUGE WOOOOOT! Congrats Jen!

And yes, throw the scale! 

I don't even keep batteries in my scale... it's a stupid scale anyways... and runs through batteries like nothing else... I may end up getting a regular dial scale

It's been a great week for new shirts! Way to go!

it didn't even occur to me WHY my shirt felt weird all night... then I was like OH this is the shirt I got in Jan...

Woooohoooo!  PUSHUP GIRL!  Way to go!     That is fan-freaking-tastic and I am so proud of you!    You keep it up rockstar.   Got it? :D

I woke my son up because I was so super excited and when I told  him... he was like... oh I thought you could do those... and I was like nope... and he says "mom your such a badass I just assumed you could can I go back to sleep now?"

so... he wasn't really excited... but I love it that he thought I was badass :D

this guy.... he thinks I am a badass....

gallery_10692_10_57724.jpg

Spoiler

1185649_477316875697539_193109658_n.jpg

Spoiler

Hah, I've seen that before and I love it! :tongue:

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Big congrats on a full push up and then some.  Thta's a big day. :)

Also big congrats on arranging the sewing closet. I know a lot of people won't understand the importance of that!!! I have my stash- literally everywhere- because I don't have a sewing closet- I literally sew on my kitchen table- yesterday I moved a bench out to the living room and sewed in the living room so I could watch TV through the night.

That's a big deal goign through a closet.

And now that you did that- you should come do mine.

No really.  You should do mine. *-*

Big congrats on a full push up and then some.  Thta's a big day. :)

Also big congrats on arranging the sewing closet. I know a lot of people won't understand the importance of that!!! I have my stash- literally everywhere- because I don't have a sewing closet- I literally sew on my kitchen table- yesterday I moved a bench out to the living room and sewed in the living room so I could watch TV through the night.

That's a big deal goign through a closet.

And now that you did that- you should come do mine.

No really.  You should do mine. *-*

you fly me out there and I will do your closet ;)

I sew on my kitchen table too... but I have to put the stuff away when I am done with it because otherwise the kids destroy it... sometimes they destroy it in the closet... but they do it less if I put it away... 

I have so many issues with my house being messy... that's why I made a goal just for organizing things... 

Hah, I've seen that before and I love it! :tongue:

it was pointed out to me.... I have also never been seen in a room with Betty White... and Betty White has never been seen in a room with Batman... so either I am Betty White or Betty White is Batman... but I couldn't really figure that one out

Spoiler

it was pointed out to me.... I have also never been seen in a room with Betty White... and Betty White has never been seen in a room with Batman... so either I am Betty White or Betty White is Batman... but I couldn't really figure that one out

:lol: LOL, I LOVE your humor!! :lol:

I've never been seen in a room with Tony Stark (Ironman)............................

but then maybe that's cause I kidnapped him. ;)

:tongue:

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines