• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Arilian Princess

Arilian Princess's Wicked Legacy

Wow these past couple of days have flown by, of course it helps when night shift at work is swamped with to do's and today isn't much better but it's currently my last night shift. I do see that I'm getting a text from one of the guys at work so I think he's going to ask me to work for him, will have to see because I have to get some stuff done before I head south to visit with family.

I should do an update but I don't really know what to write so I guess back to my todo list until I can think of something more relevant to write!

Sounds like you're doing pretty well, especially with planning how to compensate and adapt your fitness agenda to travel plans. I hope you have a good visit with your grandmother and feel better soon.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes! I will be reading through everyone's threads while gone but I don't know about how much responding, it's the last week. ROCK IT!!!!!

I blew the no spending thing, I found Merrel shoes with vibrum insoles for half off!

Well the Internet at this hotel has been close to decent this morning but it is 5 am so that might have something to do with it.... I did not have a good sleep, the room next to me had a lot of whining until close to midnight. Today will be interesting but I get to see Banff!

Saw my grandparents and all are doing reasonably well but I got the you don't eat very much when I know I did well on the food. Joys of family!

a9uty8ah.jpg. My first stalker!

uqegu5yr.jpg second stalker!

There seems to be a trend on this trip, I also had my jeep swiped this trip which sucks but I will get through it!

I will have more pictures later. :)

Alright goals- pretty much all failed this past week. Although I did walk away from several things I wanted I did still do some damage... Proper update later when I can find a computer, I don't much like finger typing... Cheers!

yru7e8a2.jpg

Alright, challenge end update. I was going to wait for the computer but I don't really want to pay for the Internet as I ponder what to write so more finger writing. Excuse the interesting sentences!

Goal 1: I have not done well on this one this past week so B since I've done awesome the rest of the challenge

Goal 2: again, I have had a few these past two weeks so C, and on e I go home no more pop again. It's crap

Goal 3: done decent at this, excluding the pop above. I've left the pastries and cookies alone at the conference so far. But I have had fudge this past week. Threw out the last two bits though. D

Life Goal: no spending, great some weeks horrible other days. Broke this on do bad with what I've spent... So failed!

All and all a good challenge and I look forward to the next one once I'm home on Sunday/Monday. :)

Agreed - sounds like a bit of a mixed bag, but overall a good one for you my lovely!

Money spending is always a tough one - I have a really good ebook on personal finances if you're interested - and cracking it isn't easy.

Plus - avoiding pastry and cookies?! That's amazing. I'm so proud of you - and you should be proud to! :)

Agreed - sounds like a bit of a mixed bag, but overall a good one for you my lovely!

Money spending is always a tough one - I have a really good ebook on personal finances if you're interested - and cracking it isn't easy.

Plus - avoiding pastry and cookies?! That's amazing. I'm so proud of you - and you should be proud to! :)

Sure I will take a look at that book, sounds interesting!

Thank you both for your kind words! I've really enjoyed the challenge and all the people I've gotten to meet. If you are interested in staying in contact via email/Facebook too let me know and I will send you my info!

These last two days have been hard with little sleep and my trying to avoid grapes and wheat. Both are stupidly challenging, but today I drove into a near by town and got some food that I can have and I'm okay with the low sleep since I'm meeting all sorts of amazing new people.

... But you're sticking around on here for another challenge, right? *bottom lip quiver*

Happy to connect via facebook too - I'll pm you!

Sent from my ST25i using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2