• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Arilian Princess

Arilian Princess's Wicked Legacy

Eat as much crap as I was, Lady and then we will talk. You've bene eating healthy and I think you've been making great results too!

Thank you to everyone else, I'm happy with how last week went. Now to just keep the momentum.

I made myself sun sick yesterday morning and then attended that late show with my dad and sister. I had the crap, I didn't need the crap but it seems to part of the routine that I still need to break. And I'm still tired now but I'm sure thats from the sun sick. I guess it's time to wonder back outside and kill off some more weeds. And then a nap, or homework. Or start reading my homework and that will put me to sleep......

Great thanks! And I have found that the zuchinni breads and what not freeze really well so make them in smaller tins and freeze individual portions!

Week 1 update..... I can't believe it's been a week already!

Weight: 307.0 lbs

Waist: 53"

Bust: 50.5"

Hips: 56.25"

Neck: 15.5"

Wrist: 7.25"

Left Bicep: 16.5"

Left Forearm: 12.25"

Left Thigh: 32"

Left Calf: 20.5"

I did end up changing tape measures this week since I can't find the other one but that shouldn't have affected the numbers to badly but just in case here's a note if next weeks increase on me.

With these measurements, in the past 8 days I have lost 6.5 pounds and 10.75 inches off my body.

Goal 1: Drinking close to the 3 bottles a day, this started out a little tougher than I thought, I was definately getting two but the third one was hard. Doing much better

Goal 2: I have drank a soda/or two but I wasn't horribly craving it and had I had none in the house that would have been the end of it. So I still have one unopenned soda and that's it until the end of this challenge. :)

Goal 3: Since the first day when I had the sugar melt down, I've done quite well at this. I have done some baking with maple syrup in it but it's the good syrup so I'm happy with it.

Life goal: I've gone grocery shopping once, I ended up making a later trip for a broken door knob. All better now, I also tried to go and buy a Galaxy Note 8.0 since my laptop is beyond it's last legs but they didn't match their own webpage price match so I walked out without it. Someone wants me to accomplish this goal. ;)

I also know that I won't normally be able to drop that many pounds in a week and I don't really expect a loss of more than 2 pounds a week, but this is a nice drop. I want to keep dropping at this rate. Heh

So for week 1, I'm very happy with my progress. Now on to the next five weeks and all the weeks after that.

Congratulations on week one! Really! I am really impressed on what you accomplish, because it was only a week.. Keep doing it and certainly you will meet your goals in no time!!!

Heh, I might have found a new vice. These are good... Fruit bars, homemade of course but loaded with natural sugars. So small amounts only.

I've been throughly exhausted since I made myself sun sick but things are turning around and I've semi caught up on my sleep.

I feel like I'm not really exersicing enough and I should make myself to more but I'm also still working out the food aspect first and next challenge hope to add the working out to the mix. I'm trying really hard to not go hard left off to new pretty goals. These ones are enough of a challenge for me. It doesn't help that I completely forgot about my nephew and sister's birthdays this past week. I did some extra shopping for their gifts. I mostly made my sisters but I found this awesome fort building kit. I have split the cost with my another sister so it wasn't horrible in a spending mode. I also didn't need much in the way of groceries since I bought so much last week and I'm still eatting the food I made. But I did need to get new food supplies for my doglets so I got that and some totes for the mass cleaning that my house will be going through! I'm not settled and happy where I am so in the next couple of years I will be moving, so let's start cleaning out the crap now so I have less to do when I figure out where I'm moving.

Yeah, I think you are doing the right thing by sorting out your diet first, I think my energy has been low from the diet change and motivation to workout is not there as much and you are right there is always next challenge to build on it! 

It's kind of amusing that I'm back to house sitting four different houses, with pets at two houses and I have more energy now than I did all of last week. It could be that I'm at work too. Who knows. I know I'm not 100% yet but it's coming. :)

I keep thinking we are coming up on the half way mark but then I realize we're just under two weeks in. I suppose I should be glad that some things in my life aren't racing past but at the same time, only week two? ::sigh:: oh well, onward and upward.

The diet plan for Woman's World this month is the paleo plan, not that I typically read the diet plans but they have good stories and good reciepes so I read it occasionaly. But they make out a few meals choices for each meal and here's the one for Caveman fingers

1lb chicken tenders

1 egg beaten

1/3 cup almond meal

1/2 tsp salt

3/4 tsp paprika

1/4 tsp Coriander (optional)

1/4 Tsp cumin (optional)

Preheat oven to 425oF, line a cook sheet with parchment paper

Mix the spices and almonds

pat dry the chicken tenders

dip the chicken in the egg mix and then the almond mixture, coating all sides.

Bake for 16-18 minutes turning once in the middle of baking.

And the internal temp should be 180oF

I have been introduced to WOW this past week at work, I think I might start playing it. I played it for a few hours the other night but haven't been back to it yet.

Small yay moment, thet snap up shirt wear under my bibs for fire resistant protection at work buttoned up but every time I bent forward I would pop the snaps open. Since it's under my bibs I could get away with but these past few days I've had the shirt completely buttoned up and I have to really work in my movements to cause the snaps to snap open. 

Own that bib! You're doing so amazing well! I'm so excited for you. You make me feel extra motivated now (and like doing my happy dance but my office mate already thinks I'm strange ;D)! Also I think buying a new door handle is a completely acceptable, unplanned expenditure. The same thing happened to me last winter :P

I ate to much spagehetti sauce......

Goal 1- nailed it, I'm at 3 or more bottles of water a day. When I start days off is going to be the challenge as I tend to forget to drink water at home. But keep this one going.

Goal 2- I did have a pop this week, not because I craved it or wanted it. It was there and I was sulking. But half way through the bottle, it didn't even taste good anymore. I'm happy with the progress. I'm not craving any pop.

Goal 3- This one I haven't done nearly as well on. I'm house sitting and started a couple of days into my work shift so never properly stocked the fridge so I've been eating snack bar things and chocolate.

Life goal: My bane..... I want to shop dang it but things are working in my favor, both times I broke down for useless stuff. The item was already gone, I also didn't get the pre-order for the Disney LE I wanted. :( They were sold out in under 30 minutes! So the other things I'd put in my cart are still there, not buying it unless I can have the LE, well I will check out a store when I finally get to a Disney Store but that's an 8 hour drive away. I have stopped and bought an ice capp (Tim Horton's frozen drink) and some food a couple of times this week. Again, poor planning on my part lead me to purchase the food. The coffee was cause I was functioning on 4 hours of sleep in the past 36 hours and had an interview for BBBS. I needed something so I wasn't grumpy. All in all, not bad but not great.

You know I was thinking I'd done much worse this week that I thought. At least for the goals. My weight pretty much went right back up to starting but I have no idea the causes of it. Let's call it water weight.

I'm also waiting on the referal for my allergy testing because I think I'm reacting to something I'm eating but I don't know what. This will help as well, it will knock out the inflamation and the gassyness/bloatedness.

Nope, I have to wait for the company that got the referal to call me, I call them back to set up an appointment and then wait for the results to come in. So this probably won't happen until October/November. I can hope sooner though!

Hey Arilian, sounds like it's been tough! I know I ended up freaking out a lot when I hadn't gotten food in earlier this week, ended up not eating enough and then ended up feel very stressed, planning is tough but I am certain you will do better this week! You are awesome carry on!

Hello Arilian, 

I can definitely empathize with not being 100% prepared, especially when house-sitting. I had to house-sit during the break between challenges and I ate like crap and drank a bottle of wine almost nightly- yes, to myself. I gained like 6#'s in a week. We gotta keep going though. Only look back to learn :) 

You can do it! 

MY dogs are currently eating better than I am, that's sad. I took my dog in for allergy testing and she's allergic to everything so I've been making her food. And since the two delinquents keep sharing dishs, they both get the homemade food. Between their food, my parents dogs and the 14 hour work days, I've really only worked and slept the past week but in another 5 hours I'm home for a week off. Well still houe sitting but I can properly stock the fridge. That should help.

I have also discovered that I can't grow tomato's worth a damn, but my squash plant it's huge! And when I grab my phone again I will upload a picture of the Zuchinni I just picked this am. It's got a 5 inch diameter....

post-18025-0-79144500-1376511395_thumb.j

Zucchini-a phone! Funnily enough I put this up on facebook yesterday but now I have an excuse to post it here as well! I didn't grow it though, I got it from the Secret Garden, they have had ones even bigger than that. It is really crazy.

post-18025-0-79144500-1376511395_thumb.j

Loving the zucchini phone!

Pets with allergies are always harder to deal with, takes more time and effort, but they're worth it :) although I'm not sure they should be eating better than you!

Haha, I agree they shouldn't but since I have to make them food they have been. I've been slacking on me since it's easier to grab the quick stuff. This morning after breakfast with a good friend, I'm going for groceries and then my hair appointment. I can have freash food! I'm craving Taco salad so I think I will buy the stuffs for that. I also don't know how long I'm still going to be house sitting for so don't want to over stock the fridge but I'm going to do something cause what I'm doing now is a failure.

Zuchinni phone! That's awesome. :)

It's hard to believe we are hitting the three week mark already, and I've spent most of it exhausted. Go figure,

I will have to add more later, I so just remembered I have soup going in a crock pot at the other house. I best go check on it....