Losing Machines (Continued)

Hi all!

This group is a continuation of the last Losing Machines group -- all previous members welcome.  If I don't get enough return members then I will open it to others.

Members:

1. Hiraedd
  2. Kort (since you were so excited about it before!)
  3. Xerla
  4. Raegen
  5. Ben-Ro
  6. GeoGeek

Please make sure you sign up on the Google Doc (Adventurer's tab) before replying here to say that you're in.  Thanks!  (If there aren't any spots left and you're a previous member, PM me and I'll make some room for you :) )

Hiraedd the Twice Risen:

Hamadryad; Pilgrim

battle log

Long time no see, guys...

The first week of last challenge, life give me one of the hardest kick in the nuts I've ever experienced. I've lost all motivations, interest, and just decided to gave up on everything. It takes time, and a lot of thinking. But I'm back and ready to set everything right.

That of course, also includes doing the NF challenge.

I will be seeing you guys over the next 6 weeks. Best of luck, and may the force be with us all!!

Human Adventurer1

Exp: 13 --- Next:2

--------------------------------

STR 6-DEX 1-CON 5

STA 2-WIS 9 -CHA 5

"Always Win Against Yourself!!"

Current Challenge

And Maybe Help Me Figuring Out The Answer To This Question? Thanks Anyway!

Hi Wonder :)

No additional challenges here -- just encouragement.

For the moment, Losing Machines is set up just to accommodate it's previous members (since there were so many)....but if by the middle of next week there are still slots available, you'd be welcome to join at that point.  We're a group for people with lots of weight to lose or who are just beginning to lose weight.

Hope you find the group you're looking for!

Hiraedd the Twice Risen:

Hamadryad; Pilgrim

battle log

Hiraedd, thanks so much for signing me up!

I am back and better than ever for this challenge.  No major life adjustments during the beginning of this challenge (one can only hope)!  Also my goals are much better and more realistic this time.

Best of luck to everyone for the beginning of the challenge!

Kort

Hobbit(ish), Adventurer2

STR-3.2, DEX-3, STA-2.2, CON-8, WIS-2, CHA-2

"Life is a great big canvas; throw all the paint you can at it." - Danny Kaye

Challenges! 1  2  Current   Intro

So far so good for me, I started the last challenge at right about 305 and right now I'm 289.5. Looking forward to being accountable to people again, realized it's kind of hard during the two-week break not to slip. :)

Planning an actual adventure in a couple weeks, going to Fairbanks and Denali with my sister! Looking forward to it but I’ve got to stay focused, Alaska isn't exactly known for the healthiest food choices.

How'd everyone else do? Any different strategies or goals people are taking on this time?

Current Challenge | Food/Exercise Log

Level 3 - Hobbit Scout

STR:6.5 | DEX:3 | STA:5 | CON:8.5 | WIS:11 | CHA:3.5

Okay, I have a (possibly dumb) question for this oh-so-awesome group: does anyone know how to get photos in a post?  I would like to include more photos in my challenge thread but have not been smart enough to figure out how to put those photos in the thread.

On a more challenge related note, my main quest goals are rocking, though it is "Girls Day" this weekend, so who knows how that is going to work out for the dietary type goal!

Kort

Hobbit(ish), Adventurer2

You can upload them to the NF gallery and then use the "my media" button above to put them in posts, but it always makes them tiny in your post when you do that.  You can also host them at another site (like photobucket) and then just paste the link.  As far as I know it should automatically put the picture in if the address is posted.

Hiraedd the Twice Risen:

Hamadryad; Pilgrim

battle log

Hey, guys!!! I see you are all doing great!! Coolness!!!

My first week was slow, but hey that is, like all the other things, the past!! Today is the start of Week 2, let's all give it our best!! To the future!!! XD

Human Adventurer1

Exp: 13 --- Next:2

--------------------------------

STR 6-DEX 1-CON 5

STA 2-WIS 9 -CHA 5

"Always Win Against Yourself!!"

Current Challenge

And Maybe Help Me Figuring Out The Answer To This Question? Thanks Anyway!

In the words of wise Rafiki:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF39O_OQm6M

But seriously, how did everyone's week 2 kick off? Anyone have extra special challenges they are looking forward to this week?

My personal challenge will be navigating the dietary pitfalls that is end of internship celebrations!

Kort

Hobbit(ish), Adventurer2

Absolutely!!  Glad to have you :)

Week 2 was crazy busy for me, with a very demanding munchkin.  I'm also fighting off a sore throat.  But I got in some more variety in my cardio and am already seeing confidence blooming from my life goals, so  I'm very happy with that.

I'm sorry I haven't been able to stop by everyone's threads yet!  How are things??

Hiraedd the Twice Risen:

Hamadryad; Pilgrim

battle log

Things are good! Slipped up a couple of time on my goals but I'm back on track now!

Did you know marshmallows cure a sore throat? But I don't think you'll want all that sugar...do ya? :playful:

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines