• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wovercast

Roamin' Rangers

This group is for Rangers who are trying to get in shape (or stay in shape) while being away from home. I always do my best when I am home and can get into a routine. Unfortunately (fortunately?), I will be travelling for almost all of this 6WC. Do you travel? Let's team up and provide encouragement to keep everyone motivated even when on the road.

Instructions:

1) Add your name to the Roamin' Rangers roster. It can be found on the Rangers tab on this spreadsheet

2) Introduce yourself and link us to your 6 week challenge. Here is mine.

3) Subsrcibe to the other members' threads.

3) Work hard, work together, stay focused.

See you on the road...

Members

wovercast

direrael

P.S. You are welcome to join even if you aren't travelling during this 6WC...

Shweet.

Here's my challenge: http://nerdfitnessrebellion.com/index.php?/topic/33443-direrael-will-make-her-own-challenge-with-blackjack-and-hookers-in-fact-forget-the-challenge/

So, I'm a 24-year-old female, living in New Mexico. Last challenge I went to Denver for about a week on a trip, and let's just say my diet was...not good. Also I didn't really exercise during that time.

This challenge, I'll be in the midwest for two weeks - driving to the Ozarks for a family reunion, and visiting some old college friends. This is when I tend to really go overboard - I think, "hey, I don't travel much, so why watch my diet?" But instead of enjoying myself, I actually feel miserable. My digestive system especially just can't handle junk anymore. So, I definitely need to keep myself on track this time.

This challenge, I'll be in the midwest for two weeks - driving to the Ozarks for a family reunion, and visiting some old college friends. This is when I tend to really go overboard - I think, "hey, I don't travel much, so why watch my diet?" But instead of enjoying myself, I actually feel miserable. My digestive system especially just can't handle junk anymore. So, I definitely need to keep myself on track this time.

Yeah 2 weeks is definitely enough time to derail all your hard work.

As mentioned in my thread a jump rope is a great thing to bring along to get some cardio in. Also, I bought these. So I can do things like this...

I need to figure out how to embed youtube videos....

Oh I am totally bringing my jump rope. The nice thing is about a week of that will be at a lake, so plenty of time to work on my biggest weakness: swimming.

Hi wovercast and direrael!  I've just switched from Adventurers to Rangers, and I'm already worried about the 2 weeks vacation that I've got in the middle of this challenge (which coincides with my birthday and includes lots of reunions with friends).  I'm a 24 year old living in England right now, and we'll be travelling around Scandinavia in August. :)

Welcome! Looks like we are all three in the newbie ranger group also. I will be more active over there, but travel related items I'll post over here. Tomorrow is the first day of the challenge and I get to spend it flying for 10 hours :/ Hopefully I'll have the energy to do my 80 pushups in my hotel room.

I've realised that in less than 2 weeks I'll be in Norway.  So far, I'm doing really well with my goals - I just hope I can keep it up away from home!

How is everything going for you, wovercast?

So far so good. Hitting my goals, but not putting in the extra work to push our team over the top. I'm moving hotels tonight and flying again in the morning... it never ends.

Also, Norway sounds awesome :)

Hullo 'M 16 years old and traveling around a lot for school and thought I'd join. If that's fine with you lot. My main quest is to join a Parkour class. My life side quest is to study more to keep up the grades. My diet is Paleo.

Sign in to follow this