Mir's Beautiful Bitchin' Badass Challenge

Morrigainz

Badass, beautiful bitches with bacon and boobs. 

I missed this place so much. Looking forward to seeing your updates, Mir. 

Also, re: today sucking, this plate of food thinks you're pretty awesome. Listen to the bacon, Mir. 

200.gif

"Yer awesome, Mir!"

MyFitnessPal / @RBCalcagno

"Though she be but little, she is fierce!"

Percentage weight lost since 7/3/14

0%
0%

This thread is so full of win.

Yay for making progress on DSAL! I mean that's a pretty huge step towards any main quest.  I am jealous of you and Mr. Mir's fire jumping adventure... the last race I did that was supposed to have fire they canceled that obstacle last minute...  But they replaced it with a giant mud slip and slide so I guess it was alright.

LVL 3: Zoran Warrior

STR:9 | DEX:5 | STA:10 | CON:5 | WIS:12.75 | CHA:9

Current Challenge: Not Really A 6 Week Challenge Challenge

Previous Challenges: 1st2nd

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. Good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant."

Ok can someone tell me what DSAL is?

So far Google has yielded:

Digital South Asia Library

Down Syndrome Society of the Lowcountry

Driving School Association of Louisiana

Deputy Sheriffs Activity League

Data Structure and Algorithm Library 

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

It caught me off guard too, much like MNST the first time I saw it. Went back and re-read the goals and deduced that it must be "Don't Suck At Life".

Ooooooooh. Gotcha! Hammi is awake now.

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

This one is probably my favorite.  Mr Mir really went after it at the end there ;).

WarriorDash_zps14023a06.jpg?t=1375303045

I JUST FINALLY got to see these. I agree. This picture is boss. I might have to order it. And he totally went for it! I was blown away.

This thread is so full of win.

Yay for making progress on DSAL! I mean that's a pretty huge step towards any main quest.  I am jealous of you and Mr. Mir's fire jumping adventure... the last race I did that was supposed to have fire they canceled that obstacle last minute...  But they replaced it with a giant mud slip and slide so I guess it was alright.

Thank you! Yes, every day I'm a little closer to not sucking at life. Also the fire jumping was awesome. My pics are fun but nowhere near as fun as Mr. Mir's. That is some serious win right there.

I love that you Googled this. LOVE. And I love you.

It caught me off guard too, much like MNST the first time I saw it. Went back and re-read the goals and deduced that it must be "Don't Suck At Life".

Yep. I like to make up my own acronyms. I thought I put DSAL in parentheses somewhere. And I probably did, but hey we're at 10 pages now! Which is pretty goddamned ridiculous but makes me feel loved.

Now to get some cleaning and packing in real quick before bed! Tomorrow - work and then mom's house! Yay!

Level ? Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Ooooooooh. Gotcha! Hammi is awake now.

Which is pretty goddamned ridiculous but makes me feel loved.

I had to google DSAL too... :D

I was like...wtf. oh. and how the hell do you get 10 pages on day 3?!?!?!?!?! Besides boobies, of course. ;)

I cannot keep up with the madness! 

ALL SO LOVED.  WITH BOOBIES.  MY BOOBIES LOVE YOU.  I LOVE YOU SO MUCH IT MAKES ME MAD AND I HAVE TO TYPE IN CAPS.

Crystal Gem Druid || Stat-free Level-free Goodness

"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!" Uzumaki Naruto

"You're pro or you're a noob. It's so easy, that's life."  Athene, Best Paladin in the World

"Do what the fuck you want to." Panic Station, Muse

I had to google DSAL too... :D

I was like...wtf. oh. and how the hell do you get 10 pages on day 3?!?!?!?!?! Besides boobies, of course. ;)

I cannot keep up with the madness! 

Well....boobies mostly. And geeking out about book series.

ALL SO LOVED.  WITH BOOBIES.  MY BOOBIES LOVE YOU.  I LOVE YOU SO MUCH IT MAKES ME MAD AND I HAVE TO TYPE IN CAPS.

<3 BOOBIES AND KLAYMATES SMOOSH

--------

DSAL: actually did really well on this last night/this morning. I went out to dinner and took a bath last night, so I was going to count that as my housework. But then I was like "Vag up," and I put away all my laundry that I'd washed over the weekend! And it took me like 30 minutes instead of 15, and I didn't stop at 15 minutes! YEAH.

Also: at work, about to take meds.

Having some life frustrations with a vacation I am trying to plan with some friends. I suggested a place months ago and now they're all of a sudden like LET'S STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE. The place I was looking at was like 550 total for 2 nights (so 100 or so per person, depending on if we have 4 or 5) and one girl is like, "that's too expensive", and now we're looking at inviting all the boys (except Mr Mir won't want to come because it's a wine trip, and I'm totally fine with that and it was supposed to be a girls' weekend) and staying in a house that's even more expensive. And this is for October! Not like it's 6 months down the road! GRRRR

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

I hate wine too.

Sent from my iPhone- please forgive length and autocorrects (yes, I'm blaming it on the phone).

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

...because it's a wine trip...

*ears perk up*

I hear ya thoug - planning trips with a bunch of people is tough. I'm trying to plan a wine trip next year with all of Mrs Roo's brothers, and they're all getting flaky about it. I'm about to say screw it and go by myself.

I hate wine too.

You're doing it wrong.

hahahaha I also googled it and gave up because perusing through 10 pages of thread seemed too difficult at the time.

Instagram | pinterest

read harder challengeBattle LogNROLFW

Challenges: 13-1 | 13-2 | 13-3 | 13-3.5 | 14-1 | 14-2 | 15-1 | 15-2 | 15-3 | 15-4 | 15-5 | 16-1 | 16-2 | 16-3 | 16-4 | 16-516-6 | 16-7 | 16-8 | 17-1 | 17-2 | 17-3 | 17-4 | 17-5 | 17-6 | 17-7 | 17-8 | 17-9 | 17-10 | 18-118-2 | 18-318-4 | 18-5 | 18-6 | 18-7 | 18-8 | 18-9 | 18-10 | 19-1 | 19-2 | 19-3 | 19-4 | 19-5 | 19-6 | 19-7 | current

*ears perk up*

I hear ya thoug - planning trips with a bunch of people is tough. I'm trying to plan a wine trip next year with all of Mrs Roo's brothers, and they're all getting flaky about it. I'm about to say screw it and go by myself.

Agreed... I've been lucky in that one of my good friends actually likes planning trips and shit.  So we will come up with an awesome idea and the two of us will be the idea men, he will plan it, and then everyone else either comes along for the ride or gets left behind.  Cuts down on a lot of the bickering, and they usually have just as good of a time.

LVL 3: Zoran Warrior

STR:9 | DEX:5 | STA:10 | CON:5 | WIS:12.75 | CHA:9

Current Challenge: Not Really A 6 Week Challenge Challenge

Previous Challenges: 1st2nd

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. Good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant."

I'm not doing it wrong, I just hate sour things. You should see my face when I drink it. The only things I can stand are White Zinfandels and Reislings, because they taste like juicy juice. I'm a beer man through and through. IDC, I love it.

Sent from my iPhone- please forgive length and autocorrects (yes, I'm blaming it on the phone).

500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I'm not doing it wrong, I just hate sour things. You should see my face when I drink it. The only things I can stand are White Zinfandels and Reislings, because they taste like juicy juice. I'm a beer man through and through. IDC, I love it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a beer snob too.  But if a wine is making your face pucker up, it's probably a shitty wine.

AGREED Roo.

I do love me a Riesling :) I am learning to appreciate the drier wines as well :)

It's just annoying because I was like, where do you guys want to stay? When do you want to go? And they were all, wherever, whenever, lalalalalala, and now all of a sudden when I'm like, okay I'd like to book it soon - NOW they are looking at alternate options. GRRRRR. WHY U SO FLAKY.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Our one buddy is a wine guy. He sells it, runs tastings, and is actually going on a trip to California wine country with work for wine tasting tours this fall for investigative purposes (completely serious). I imagine we're not drinking crap, but I wouldn't know the difference.

500 / 330 / 625

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines