mummybear to the rescue. ... sort of..... ish

I'm going to borrow Blue's word and "RAWR!" for buff farm hubby muscles! Hehehe. But not fair that they can sneeze and lose 3 lbs. Guys. Geez.

Fantastic progress! So cool that you met a mini goal! I'm excited for you. :) Actually, I think some of your excitement is rubbing off on me. I was a little discouraged this afternoon (I ate a corn dog! AND fries!) But now, totally revived. Yeay for mini goals.

Level 1 Druid Sea-Elf

Battle Log:

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/50159-back-at-nerd-fitness-but-i-can-no-longer-see-my-toes/?p=1094367

"The cure for anything is salt water- sweat, tears, or the sea." - Isak Dinesan

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid." -Albert Einstein

Aww thanks ladies :)

Yesterday was okay. Certainly not hero inducing but it was okay.

Breakfast was a bunch of grapes

Lunch was a sweet potato jacket with leftover stirfry veg

Tea was a mountain of meat lol, gluten free sausage, chicken and salad :) the mother in law is catching on lol bless her

Exercise wise it was a rest day but I did some heavy duty cleaning so I figure that helps :)

Level 3 Human-Bear Hybrid Assasin Daily Battle Log

My Current Challenge

Nerds Assemble!

Past challenges 1,2

Breakfast was a veg egg scramble

Lunch was a plum

Supper was a beef today with roared veg and lots of steamed vegys nom nom nom

Im giving myself a day break because I plan on stepping up my workout from tomorrow and seeing how I get on :) I feel like I should go out of the challenge on a high because I sort of feel like I'm coasting with my workouts in finding them easier as I get on so I need to step up :)

My Current Challenge

Nerds Assemble!

Past challenges 1,2

YAY for mother-in-law catching on!  Rawr Rawr!

Rawrr Sweet Potato!  Me gonna fix some sweet potato hash tonight!  Rawr for stepping up on your workout!  Keep going!  You are super! :D

Rawr Rawr!  Have fun and Good Luck! ^_^

Challenge: #1  #2  #3  #4  #5  |  Recipes  |  Level 6.  Kiwi Bird:  Rawr!   |  Team

Blogs I stalk:     Mark's Daily Apple  |   Nom Nom Paleo  |  Ancestral Chef  |  Greatist  |

People really do notice when you start to make positive changes/ build better habits. I hope your mother in lapis proud and supportive! We all are. :)

It's crazy to think about fitness progress. Like how you've noticed you're coasting- and want to make it harder again. Win!!! Let us know how it goes!

Level 1 Druid Sea-Elf

Battle Log:

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/50159-back-at-nerd-fitness-but-i-can-no-longer-see-my-toes/?p=1094367

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid." -Albert Einstein

Well two things have happened today so far, Firstly my workout was awesome but at the same time I'm totally cream crackered but it was immense! Secondly I got a HUGE sugar craving but managed to sort t out v with a plum and a banana chopped up with almond butter spread on it, high in everything I know but it was that or get a chocolate bar!

But funnily enough this was post workout so maybe my blood sugar had just dropped a little bit *shrugs*

My workout was still the body weight workout but I upped the reps till I could go no further and really pushed myself out of the complacency that I had run into before with my workouts getting easier...

40 40 40

20 20 20

20 20 20

30 30 30

15 15 20

30 30 30

By the end I was ready to drop! So a job well done in my books :) Rawwwwr!

Eating wise today apart from the blip with the sugar craving whilst I can honestly say I haven't had since my first few days when I was sort of in shock lol.

Breakfast was a nectarine and lunch was Aberdeen Angus beef burger with leftover roast vegetables in a lettuce wrap and my hubs REALLY tested my resistance levels because he bought fresh bread buns with I LOVE but theyre so bad for you especially with how sensitive my stomach has gotten and I really REALLY wanted them with the burger instead of the lettuce wraps and the hubs looked so gutted when I said I'd just have the lettuce wraps that I feel kinda guilty! :( however I'm going to use them for his lunch tomorrow so that should be better eventing is the thought that counts bless him!

On a side note I have a driving lesson on Friday for 2 hours and I'm so looking forward to it! I had about 30 hours of lessons when I was in university but I got really sick and had to come home for treatment so I ended them and ive never re started which is a bummer but hubs is buying a new mummybear friendly car so I can drive babybear around and im not about to drive around with babybear unless I'm super confident and ive passed my test properly. .. I mean I drove around the farm on the private land but not in the roads :)

Yay!

My Current Challenge

Nerds Assemble!

Past challenges 1,2

YAY for driving lesson!  Good luck with that!  Yay babybear can be driven around!  Rawr!

Mmmm... fresh bread....  They so tempting... Rawrrr...  Glad you pushed the temptation aside and ate the lettuce wraps!  Good for you! 

And, he'll get over it.  You are doing what's best for you and being healthy is better than feeling ill afterwards.

Rawr Rawr!  Good luck and have fun with Week 5! :D

Challenge: #1  #2  #3  #4  #5  |  Recipes  |  Level 6.  Kiwi Bird:  Rawr!   |  Team

Blogs I stalk:     Mark's Daily Apple  |   Nom Nom Paleo  |  Ancestral Chef  |  Greatist  |

It's week 5 already? Seriously? ?

This evening I've gone on a long walk with baby bear in a wrap sling giving me extra weight and using more energy and daddybear came along as well and we did what he thinks is resistance quoth walking through the Barley that's just been cut :)

My Current Challenge

Nerds Assemble!

Past challenges 1,2

Total WIN in my book! Reps until you can't go anymore? Win for sure!

Good luck on your driving test. How nice of Daddybear to get a car that's more suitable for you all. And to bring home treats (my Hubbs did that too- until he really got used to my change in eating habbits!) and you totally re-paid his nice thought with one of your own, if you think about it. By not eating your roll, you saved it for him and his lunch. So no need to feel guilty. You gave him his credit for bringing home a surprise. :)

Sugar cravings are the WORST! I had one in my slump a few days ago- and I gave in! :( Good for you for eating things that calmed the craving that are still packed full of good for you nutrients! I won't even tell you what I had... it's in the past and we won't think about it. Haha.

Level 1 Druid Sea-Elf

Battle Log:

Howdy mummybear! I just read your thread start to finish and I'm so impressed! Amazing progress, and learning and making adjustments when necesssary, all while giving your babybear a fantastic example! Well done!

Do. Or do not. There is no try. --Yoda

Nobody believes your excuses except for you.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. --C.C. Scott

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Serious sugar craving again at the same time as yesterday! I love baking my cakes, (that's what I 'do') but seriously I don't know where these cravings are coming from! Jays! The Hubs has a drawer completely full of sugary crap for his lunch box and I busy want to sit on my kitchen floor and eat my way through it!! What males it worse is the cake that's due to be collected tomorrow is a rainbow pinata cake with rainbow sponge with a sweet filled centre so when its cut sweets fall out!!! Jeez!

I'm going to go eat a chicken boob amd hope it helps!

My Current Challenge

Nerds Assemble!

Past challenges 1,2

Oh. My. God.  That cake sounds freaking amazing!  Rawr!  But good for you, MummyBear!  Say no to the sugar monster attack!  Eat the chicken and drink some water!  And Rawr!

Urrrggghhhhhhh I feel so rough today!! So exhausted and just downright rough as a badger's bum! I'm not ill, babybear slept through from 11-6.45 and I slept really well too, I've eaten well and paleo as poor usual but the few days with the sugar cravings and now this I very VERY NEARLY dropped todays work out and even as I was doing it I was thinking for reasons to quit! That is SO NOT ME! I did my workout like this;

40 30 30

20 15 15

20 20 20

30 20 20

15 20 20

30 30 30

BUT the last lunge reps I half asses tge last 5 which im gutted with myself but seriously I feel broken down today and had to force myself to do the work out and that's not me either I love doing them but its a total blah blah crapped out day.

On the upside that cake is being picked up today and out of my house so I don't have to stare at it but saying that ive not had the sugar cravings today :)

Hope everyone else is doing better!

My Current Challenge

Nerds Assemble!

Past challenges 1,2

Rawr!  That cake is gonna make a lot of kids happy!  LOL!

Maybe you are not getting enough potassium?  Good job on working out!  Rawr!  Hope you feel better as the day goes!

At the moment I'm not taking any supplements or vitamins tablets and im starting to wonder whether I should just take an all rounder? Although with all the fruit and veg I've been eating I'm not sure what the point is, although I haven't had any nuts for a few days because I'veran out and need to go shopping so maybe that's it :/

Thanks Blue! Is Just been picked up and tee woman was super rude! I didn't even get a blinking thank you! The little girl liked it though and that's what's important!

My Current Challenge

Nerds Assemble!

Past challenges 1,2

Today has been SO MUCH better! And I feel better, I don't think I was having enough calories which was weird cause I was eating the same but I hadn't had my nuts or any dates so I bought some and ive had them today and maybe that's it :)

Breakfast I had a half pear with babybear and a plum

Lunch was a ham and turkey lettuce wrap and dates

Supper is going to be a beef and mushroom curry nomy

My Current Challenge

Nerds Assemble!

Past challenges 1,2

Im so freaking annoyed with myself because yesterday was a workout day and I didn't have 5 minutes to sit down let alone 20 minutes to myself to get my workout done :( all morning was spent either cleaning ready for my mother to arrive or babybear group or shopping for dog food and then we were hungry so we needed to stop for that and then we rushed back to the farm for my driving lesson and then mother rushed me back to the shop to get stuff we had forgotten and mum literally dropped us off at the side of the lane so then I was alone with babybear and he spent 1.5 hours crying and screaming because he's teething and then it was his bedtime and as he was dropping off, the hubs got home early so I didn't get my workout done in my back up time because I needed to get his supper done (pork chops) and by the time I had finished tea and eaten it was 10pm and I was ready to drop! In hindsight I could have done squats whikst I was cooking but I didn't even think to do it :(

On tge upside im going to do my yoga video today and some squats and push ups and then tomorrow do a proper work out again :)

Weigh in day today and im down 235.5lb!!! That's a 3.5lb loss! And I've even eaten more this week :) plus I stepped up my workouts :) so im now under 17stone which is a another mini goal reached! Woop woop! RAWWWWWWR!

My Current Challenge

Nerds Assemble!

Past challenges 1,2

Hola peeps! Sorry I've been shoddy in the updating front the last few days :) ive been super busy with cakes and cupcakes started coming out of my ears! ( think cupcake with a peanut butter centre topped with chocolate buttercream with salted caramel sauce and chocolate flakes...) if I could find a suitable substitute id be all over tgat cupcake lol :)

Anyhoo ive been pretty awesome with my food and exercise this past few days so I feel like I've made up for missing my workout the other day :)

My workout today was a step up like I talked about,

50 50 30

20 20 25

20 20 20

20 20 20

20 30 20

30 40 40!

I looked like a red berry and was sweating and gasping, which is a good thing lol

I'm going to try to do my yoga dvd this afternoon/evening before the hubs gets home but I won't be disappointed if I don't because I've been on the wii as well this morning after the workout so im all good :)

Im wanting to go out with a bang this challenge! As I've done so well as of this morning I've lost 9 lbs and lost 32.5 inches :) is it is I could get to 10lbs lost :)

My Current Challenge

Nerds Assemble!

Past challenges 1,2

Rawr!  Looking super duper, MummyBear!  Way to Go!  Rawr Rawr!

I probably won't have as much self-control as you being surrounded with all these baked goodies!  Rawrrr *drools*

Keep going!  You are doing super!  Good luck and have fun with Week 6!  :D

I needed to test some new recipes and today was apple and cinnamon and I was on a deadline as such and my hubs was late home and then said I was making him fat ( I shoved 2 cupcakes down him at lunch so he wouldn't have anymore so I ended up eating half a cupcake. ..... FAIL!

My Current Challenge

Nerds Assemble!

Past challenges 1,2

So after yesterdays fail I'm back with awesomeness, I had for for breakfast and a beef and chicken stirfry for lunch, im feeling the sugar cravings come on though so I'm going to get the nuts and dates out :)

I ended up doing guilt squats yesterday that mounted up to 150 that I enjoyed and I did a few mini yoga workouts off my dvd that I didn't particularly enjoy but hey ho I did it!

I'm being super lazy today after a rough night with babybear so I haven't actually got dressed yet *cringe* but when I do me and babybear are heading out for a walk :) we can't do our usually circuit because daddybear has started planting grass seeds for our cattle but we've got plenty of other places to walk and if I can get him into the wrap we might even have a go at walking into the village (is quite far away though and none is there to pick us up if we don't get there and back) but its another possibility :)

Overall in so proud of myself in this last 6 weeks, I started out no being able to do diddly squat and now I squat for fun because I can! I've lost weight at a steady pace and im looking better than I have in months :) so Rawwwwr for me!

I've also stated putting a play list together of songs that get my motivation going and Roar! Katy Perry is on there! Lol

My Current Challenge

Nerds Assemble!

Past challenges 1,2

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines