SeeingRed Sees Mud

SeeingRed

Looks like you are off to a great start!

Thanks! I am really enjoying this challenge so far.

Great goals!

Hope to see a ToughMudder close to Cincy to watch you run it.  You are on your own though - I may run a 1/2 or full marathon - but tough mudder is too much for me.

Thanks. Yea, I know. But a tough mudder is only 10-12 miles while a marathon is 26 miles that is a really long run.

Lvl-2 Human Assassin

STR-5  DEX-3  STA-4  CON-4  WIS-2  CHA-2

The greatest pleasure in life is in doing what people say you cannot do.
-Walter Bagehot

The Challenge!

I did the tough mudder workout today. I did great by completing it but I did and in some extra rest, it is a really tough workout. I am already a bit sore.

My daily devotional today was over Romans 1:16-17. It basically said to not be ashamed of the gospel. And it said righteousness comes from God and those who are righteous will live their life by there faith.

Lvl-2 Human Assassin

-Walter Bagehot

The Challenge!

I did the tough mudder workout today. I did great by completing it but I did and in some extra rest, it is a really tough workout. I am already a bit sore.

My daily devotional today was over Romans 1:16-17. It basically said to not be ashamed of the gospel. And it said righteousness comes from God and those who are righteous will live their life by there faith.

The mudder workout looks crazy, 5 circuits of insane stuff, good job!

Level 3 Half-Ogre-Mage Assassin

STR: 16.5 | DEX: 10 | STA: 6 | CON: 12.5 | WIS: 6.8 | CHA: 3.5

Challenges: Current |  #3 | #2 | #1

I really like the changes I see. The lower abs look fantastic. Way to cut! What are you focusing on for body frame this challenge?

I want to get around 10% bodyfat. Once I reach that I will try and bulk which is something I have never done before. So I will need to figure out how to do that without putting all the fat I lost right back on. I might have to get the nerd fitness strength guide.

Lvl-2 Human Assassin

-Walter Bagehot

The Challenge!

Great progress, Red! Love the photos. You are definitely on the right track!

I would definitely recommend the Rebel Strength Guide. It's got some great workouts. Also, if you go with the deluxe edition, it comes with a 6-week eating plan just for bulking up. I've used the slim down eating plan in the past and it has worked really well, so I would imagine the bulk up eating plan is just as good. I haven't tried it, though. Bulking up is not really my need right now. ;)

Level 8 Guardian Trainee

STR 20 | DEX 15 | STA 13 | CON 15 | WIS 12 | CHA 17

TN is Lookin' at YOU, Summertime!

"Therefore, strengthen your feeble arms and weak knees." -Hebrews 12:12

I ran a 5k today and finished it in 24 minutes. 

My daily devotional today was over Colossians 4:2-6.

The message was that you should devote time out of your day for prayer. Pray for the opportunity to share the Gospel and pray that you can share it clearly. Be wise in your actions and take every opportunity to she the Gospel.

Lvl-2 Human Assassin

-Walter Bagehot

The Challenge!

After reading this post http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2013/07/17/a-skinny-guys-guide-to-building-muscle-and-bulking-up/ I decided that for the next two weeks I will stop IF and begin a healthy bulk and then go back to IF after the two weeks to see if I can get closer to 10% bodyfat.

Edit: Decided this was a dumb idea. I need to focus on my goals for this challenge and then focus on this next challenge.

Lvl-2 Human Assassin

-Walter Bagehot

The Challenge!

The past few days I have done good with my goals.My workout today I cut short cause I didn't feel good last night. All I did was sprint a half mile in 2 minutes then I walked a half mile.

Lvl-2 Human Assassin

-Walter Bagehot

The Challenge!

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines