• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kishi

The Sutras and Canons of AWESOME

We have had no new music today, so I am injecting dorky 80s rock.

What?  Silly music makes me happy and want to move.

This will not be the last of it, I assure you.

I'm getting in on the 80s action - it's on my cardio playlist (LOL)

Oh, the 80's... (song starts at about a minute in)...

If you want me to stop shamelessly spamming my videos, let me know :) But this could hardly be more Monkish. 

Yessss, my turn?

PS. Most likely gonna collect all of these in a playlist on spotify since you guys are awesome and I just finally rediscovered how to get it in Canada. And I'm super excited about it. >_>

If you want me to stop shamelessly spamming my videos, let me know :) But this could hardly be more Monkish. 

Nah, I´m quite ok with that =D. Rock on!

Yessss, my turn?

PS. Most likely gonna collect all of these in a playlist on spotify since you guys are awesome and I just finally rediscovered how to get it in Canada. And I'm super excited about it. >_>

I wish i could use spotify in South Africa :(

Oh, Footloose.  Starring Kevin Bacon and his nostrils.

And some dancing, I guess.

hahahahahahha *chokes* whahahahahahaha - that was so funny.  He does have some huge ass nostrils, lol

It's not on my 'workout-playlist', cause i dont really have one, but I saw it posted on another forum & should like to have it on my to buy music-medium thing:

Oh the 80´s. 

<voyage voyage>

Funny enough, the version I use for exercise is the 8 bit one.

i would be paralyzed by nostalgic or happyness if that sounded in my ears.  That goes way back into my childhood, never saw the clip, took me ages to find out the name of the performer.  I can only guess why, but that song is my kryptonite :)

the 8bit..  I could workout on ^^

Oh noes! Pressure! How ever will we manage!

Psych.

Also: this is pretty much the proof positive for me that FFXIII is a better tech demo than it is a game.

I think this one comes from another game but this is the source I know :tongue: :

i would be paralyzed by nostalgic or happyness if that sounded in my ears.  That goes way back into my childhood, never saw the clip, took me ages to find out the name of the performer.  I can only guess why, but that song is my kryptonite :)

the 8bit..  I could workout on ^^

Haha! That song is a favorite too but for some reason I only ever knew a cover (by a crappy mexican boyband). Finding the original version was a pleasant surprise!

Haha That song is a favorite too but for some reason I only ever knew a cover (by a crappy mexican boyband). Finding the original version was a pleasant surprise!

It still sounds universaly good.

But plz.. how much effort or money would it have cost to get the lip-syncronisation right.  I mean, they sang the song in spanish, just playback it right for the video-clip ..   oh wel  :)

I'm sorry guys i have to do this cos it was so good.  Our boxing class yesterday was all old school (ish) rap and hip hop and it was so much fun.  Surprisingly you can find a really good rhythm in boxing with it.

Sorry for all the rap/hip hop, but i quite enjoyed it yesterday.

Don't apologize! Rap is awesome! If it gets you moving and fighting being braver than you thought it could be, the genre is irrelevant!