Rymmare: Rolling with my Hermes!

A little tip for anyone either trying to lose weight or just plain old food addicts like myself trying to kick the habit: don't make nutella fudge. You can convunce yourself you will stay in control but that is a lie.

Stress eating is no bueno. Blerg.

At least I got a 4 mile run in this morning. *Shrugs*

Mmmmh fudge ... :)

Erm, never mind. It's probably the running. 

Did you eat enough carbs before and after the run ?

I find that helps to keep myself from bingeing all day after a hard run.

Level 3 Human Assassin

STR 6 DEX 7 STA 8 CON 1 WIS 9 CHA 3

challenges 1 2 3 daily battle log

6 months goals

u8QvvNFl.jpg

^ Me L-sitting. Unfortunately my 5 year old takes pictures like Micheal J. Fox.

Awesome l-sit! And lolz about your 5-year old's picture taking abilities :D

I have been struggling with the making friends thing recently too. A lot of my friends graduated and moved away shortly before I started having all of my back problems. And then I was more focused on getting better than making friends. And now its just a slow process of meeting people and forming relationships with them. Some days it really gets to me but it does get better :D

Level 7 Half-Elf Assassin
STR: 22.5 | DEX: 13.75 | STA: 15.75 | CON: 18.5 | WIS: 17 | CHA: 12

Challenges: First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Unchallenge, Seventh

SQLSiwPl.jpg

Yesterday was more of the same. Stress eating, being lazy overall. ugh. That is ending today dangit!! No more blerg! 

I did run yesterday and hope to get in a good run later today. I did get my back and bicep workout in and then practiced with some yoga poses for a bit this morning :D 

I am planning on doing things a little different. To keep myself accountable food wise, I am going to start logging again, hopefully for more than a week ha! and this time I am going to post the link to my food journal on here, assuming I figure out how to do that!! 

No more binge eating. This needs to end!! 

Level 10 Wandering Nord

Constitution: 15.5 Strength: 14 Wisdom: 17.5 Stamina: 12.25 Dexterity: 2 Charisma: 8
Current Challenge: Picking Up The Pieces

I love your pictures! I don't know if I'll ever be able to settle into one class for life... Whenever I see a post where someone does something cool like this, I decide I want to be them when I grow up.

I wanna be a master runner/swimmer/biker/lifter/parkourer/martial artist/yogaer/gymnast/dancer/handstander. Is there a class for that? Is that adventurers? I don't know...

Let's try this

Also, a run.

If the plan works, you now have proof I wasn't a lazy cow like most days :P 

Highlights/thoughts on today:

*I decided to press 70  pounds on the bar instead of 50 today and was still able to pump out 3 sets of 12. Same with upping to 20's for flys and 40 bar for skull crush and tri press. Apparently I have been short changing myself with my strength training and need to push myself harder. That comfort zone is a bitch! 

*I enjoy running more when I push myself to the point of puking. Slow and steady makes me a very bored, very unhappy gal. Looking forward to my long run Saturday. 

*I am very, very sad that my children are school aged now. I feel like I have wasted the best years I'll get with them on being selfish. I know this isn't really the case, but it's hard to shut the little voice up. I spent today spinning them around in the pool and it was quite possibly the best day I've had in a very long time. I'm not ready to not be a stay at home mom. 

*I hate limbo. I would like to have both jobs and school start so that I can get a new schedule figured out. I'm too much of a creature of habit and I'm currently trying to adapt to what I think my schedule will end up being a few weeks from now. And que stress eating and finding 'good' workout skipping excuses (there is never a good reason to skip a workout!!) 

Level 10 Wandering Nord

Constitution: 15.5 Strength: 14 Wisdom: 17.5 Stamina: 12.25 Dexterity: 2 Charisma: 8

I enjoy running best when I feel like I'm floating quickly and gracefully over clouds and rainbows. This happens maybe once a year. Lucky you for enjoying best what will most test and improve your ability!

I'm also a limbo-hating kind of gal. I need to know how things are going to work out, what my routine is gonna be, or I stress about it.

I haven't updated in quite a while. Been lazy, sick and busy so just haven't spent much time on the computer. 

I have been sucking with nutrition. Mostly because I have been in a carb binging mood. All it's done is solidify my suspicions that my body hates carbs. I have been bloated, moody and tired so now I'm back to low carb. I'll just have to figure out a way to long distance run without carb stores I guess haha.

I have been keeping up with my workout plan, so fist bumps there. I'm on week 5 of live fit and still hanging in there. I am bored with it, so very, very bored..but that's when the magic happens, right? 

I have my motivation decided. It's a quote and it's now on my meal plan that I have hanging on the fridge.

W5lR00il.jpg

My hubby and I spent Tuesday digging a hole for our pond! I'm super excited that our garden is coming together at last!! We have steps for the patio (though they are temporary, we will put them in a better place when we lay fabric and mulch in that spot!!) and the pond is in. The garden itself has been pretty dang successful. I have about a dozen zucchinis, tons of tomatoes, probably a dozen spaghetti squashes and a giant head of broccoli on my counter currently from the past week! Plus a couple of cucumbers that are destined to become pickles. I still have watermelon growing and pumpkins!! O my goodness the pumpkins! All from one plant! We are going to have to open a pumpkin selling stand this fall LOL! And to think, 3 months ago it was just a bunch of grass and weeds back there and me with a vision in my head of what it could be :D

NwXSO0sl.jpg

I will try to be better about updating on here!! 

Level 10 Wandering Nord

Your yard is awesome! I'm so jealous!

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

https://www.zombiesrungame.com/Rymmare/2133443/ and https://www.zombiesrungame.com/Rymmare/2133947/ today! Broke it up into two missions so I wouldn't get too bored haha!! 

12.3 miles and 2 hours 20 minutes time. Assuming I did the math correctly. Not too shabby. Maybe I wont be disqualified for being too slow!!! 

Level 10 Wandering Nord

I have learned an important lesson over the past couple of weeks as far as food goes for myself! 

My body hates carbs. 

I upped my carb intake to over 100grams a day because that's what 'they' all said I should do since I am training for a half marathon. I was told I would have more energy, be able to run longer and just feel better. Instead I found I was tired and crabby all the time, bloated and sick feeling which left me unwilling to run. And when I would run my stomach would be upset the whole time and I would feel horrible by the time I got home. 

So I've been back to my usual 50ish grams of carbs or less a day and I feel fantastic. I am no longer bloated and I have energy for days. Plus I am no longer getting the random bouts of carb sickness I was before, where I would get nasueas for no reason randomly throughout the day. 

So, lesson learned. F what 'they' say and eat for me. My body likes protein and moderate amounts of fat with minimal carb intake. Stick with what works! 

Level 10 Wandering Nord

Blah. My foot hurts. Like bad-bad. My 'professional' opinion is a swollen tendon in my foot. Probably an issue with my ridiculously tight calf muscles. If I am walking around its fine, just when I go from sitting to moving about. That is hell right now.

So season of change is here. Daughter starts kindergarten tomorrow. I start training for usps on monday. Son starts pre-k weds. I dont get to be there on his first day which is the most depressing thought to me. I really wanted to be there. I really want for neither of them to be heading off to school. I do everything with them and now they are going to be away from me. A lot.

At the open house this evening there were women chatting about how excited they are to have school start so they can be away from their children. Have a break from them. I just cant understand how you can be that excited to be away from your children. As stay at home parents(presumably) what will they do? Watch Oprah? Play on Facebook? Have lunch with other sahms that no longer have to be burdened by their children? I don't know, to me it just feels.....selfish? I guess? That attitude of my kids are someone else problem for 7 hours a day so now I finally get to enjoy life. Because kids prevent you from enjoying life and are so burdenous that after 5 years of having to put up with them you are finally getting the break that you deserve?

Just not the way I see it. I cherish every minute with my children and enjoy their company. Yea, there are days when they are fighting with each other or with me that I want to pull my hair out but that doesn't mean I want to spend the majority of our time apart. And with them in school and me working 8-5 on saturdays, I wont be around them much anymore.

I'm just not ready for that.

In other news, I am a horrible emotional eater and ate a small jar of Nutella this evening. I may puke.

Level 10 Wandering Nord

Didnt realize this challenge was already over! I didnt really keep up well with it since I started the new jobs and everything went from happy sane life to upside down angry sad and lost life. Things are different and thats okay, I am still adjusting though.

I will do a recap/grading later though I positive the only thing I did right was stick with the program! And even. That was done poorly. Stupid life getting its stupid face involved. Ugh.

Anywho, jumped on from my phone to say I have come up with my goals for next challeneg! It will be....different....for me! Outside box here I come!

Level 10 Wandering Nord

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines