Charisma (CHA): 16.75

Total: 109.5

Level 10

Motivation: 

AcoMC3Ol.jpg

Hammi’s Main Quest: Run Painlessly Faster

(July 29- Sept 8)
Missions:

1. RunI am starting my training for my next half marathon- The Area 13.1 September 14th. I need to be more consistent with my running, so this mission is to log 3 runs per week.

16-18 Runs= A

13-15 Runs= B

10-12 Runs= C

7-9 Runs= D

0-6 Runs= F

Reward: (+2 STA +2 CON)

2. Painlessly. I hate my foam roller. There is no love/hate aspect to this. I need to be better about stretching and rolling to keep my hip/knee/IT band issue at bay per doctor’s orders. Rolling and stretching once per day that I run is key.

16-18 Rolls/Stretches= A

13-15 Rolls/Stretches = B

10-12 Rolls/Stretches = C

7-9 Rolls/Stretches = D

0-6 Rolls/Stretches = F

Reward: (+2 CHA +2 WIS)

3. Faster. Oh, speed- how to get faster? I had to really sit and think back on my training and how I got to my PR (the Turkey Trot 10k that I ran in 59:09) I was lighter, from eating better. I have since gotten away from tracking all my food (it’s what works for me) so for this challenge I will track again in an effort to get a bit lighter. Focus will be on better eating and not a specific weight loss, so scoring will be based on tracking (MyFitnessPal) and accountability (Team Girl Crush). 

36-42 days = A

29-35 days = B

22-28 days = C

15-21 days = D

0-14 days = F

Reward: (+2 DEX, +1 WIS)

Life Quest:

4. Research. For my life goal I want to start making progress on a dream that Pixie and I have had for a while now. We want to figure out some way to either become a non-profit that raises money for a cause or figure out how to partner with one that does. I am passionate about mental health research and abolition of the stigma surrounding mental health issues, as I have loved ones who struggle with bipolar, depression, and anxiety. I want to spend the next 6 weeks researching nonprofits and how to get our toes in the water without looking like fools.

6 study sessions= A

5 study sessions= B

4 study sessions= C

3 study sessions= D

0-2 study sessions= F

Reward: (+2 WIS, +2 CON)

TRACKING

My Story (challenge history): 

1. Wandering across the mountain ranges of the west, I came upon another wood elf, who was running through the tree lined forest. I tried to keep up, because I knew he was waiting for me, but nothing I did would keep me at pace with him. Eventually I slowed, to catch my breath and I lost him. Dejected and worn out, I decided to dedicate my life to keeping up with this other elf...

2. Sneaking through the woods I can feel my senses getting sharper and I begin to wonder if the elf that I'm following, is actually following me...

3. Catching my breath I slow my run as I approach a clearing. Did I get lost? I don't know where I am and the elf I had been following has picked up the pace. My mind... it's jumbled up... my thoughts are foggy... I need to focus. I'll stay here for a while, find my center, and then continue on...

4. After pausing in the clearing to refocus, I see what looks like a beaten down path off to my right. Have I been here before? Walking up to the path, it looks familiar, but overgrown. I take out my sword and slowly start hacking away the brush that seems to have grown in over the years. Yes. THIS is my path.

5. Following the path for what seems like a lifetime I suddenly find myself at the tree lined edge of a beautiful meadow. The sun in the sky that is glaring down on me makes me realize something glorious- I have made it through the woods! Over the hill I see the elf that I have been tracking this whole time. He is napping… This is my chance!!!

6. Running up to the elf that I have been following for what seems like forever, I find myself out of breath. As I slow down and approach him, I see him slow down and turn to me. I don't know if he knows that I have been following him, but I can tell by the look in his eye that he's ok with this. As we start to wander the forest together we notice that things aren't quite as bright and cheery as they were months ago... something is wrong...

7. As we continue to approach the edge of the forest we can feel something bearing down on us. Picking up the pace we stay laser focused on getting out of here. The night has grown darker and the forest is eerily quiet. The wood elf and I look at each other and begin to run. I can tell that the time where we have to battle is near and we really need to stay focused...

8. Standing on the front line, victorious, I wonder "Now what?" I ponder with wise words of a foreigner who taught my people to stay motivated when they feel like they have arrived. The skills I have learned in the past keep me pushing forward. I move confidently north, to find new lands. And that other pesky elf can come with me…

9. On the north side of the valley I see something far away that I can’t take my eyes off of. It almost looks like the mountain side is glistening and the sun is dancing with the peaks. I fall into a trance, staring off into the distance, as if I'm under a spell. A few minutes later I am able to snap out of it, but the lingering desire to see who, or what, had a hold on me begins to push me forward. Is some powerful mage up in the hills, drawing people to him? Or is someone sending out a distress signal, begging for help. All I know is the allure of finding out what is in those hills is forcing me onward.  We have mountains like these back home, but I am far from that place, and out of practice. It will take some time to traverse these mighty giants, but I have no choice but to start…

10. From the top of the mountain I can see everything. I have a level of clarity that I've not experienced before and it makes me take notice to my surroundings. I have an epiphany and realize that I need to race home to my family. They have no idea what’s in store! As quickly as I can I need to make my way back down the hill and back to my village…

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

Weeeee go TGC! <3 <3 <3 and there needs to be a unicorn.... (,")^  ??  I don't know.  Subbed for love.

Crystal Gem Druid || Stat-free Level-free Goodness

"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!" Uzumaki Naruto

"You're pro or you're a noob. It's so easy, that's life."  Athene, Best Paladin in the World

"Do what the fuck you want to." Panic Station, Muse

bahahahha awesome

My Blog | My Story

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

Awesome! 

german

monkey scout

"swim, bike, run", or at least "Don’t drown, don't crash, don't walk"

“If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe.†-Joe Rogan

Thanks all! I forgot to mention- my race PR for a half is currently 2:46. I would like to best 2:30 (11:27 per mile)

My current average 5k is 32 min and my current average 10k is 1:10.

Maybe as an aside to my tracking I will add current paces... I'm going to think on that...

My Blog | My Story

PS Hamtar I love your Life Quest.  You and Pixar are not just my girl crushes, but I am looking at the two of you as mentors now.  Thanks so much for being who you are!

"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!" Uzumaki Naruto

"You're pro or you're a noob. It's so easy, that's life."  Athene, Best Paladin in the World

PS Hamtar I love your Life Quest.  You and Pixar are not just my girl crushes, but I am looking at the two of you as mentors now.  Thanks so much for being who you are!

Ok, I was just popping in to say how much I love my Hammi, and damnit Klay I am so choked up right now I can barely breathe! 

You all are so amazing !!! 

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

I don't know if it helps but the physio who did the injury avoidance workshop at my training day said the best way to roll an IT band was not to. He reckoned rolling the muscles if the thigh and calf was better for treating that area and also less painful than the (solid, incompressible) IT band itself. He was one if this maverick types though so I don't know if others would agree.

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

*looks again *

Oh! And I see your half us the day before my half. Yeah, that's right, I've got a whole extra day to prepare!

Have fun this challenge!

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

Ok, I was just popping in to say how much I love my Hammi, and damnit Klay I am so choked up right now I can barely breathe! 

You all are so amazing !!! 

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

<3 hugs, kisses, and boobie squishes.  

Also...you could never give me the bad feels pixar!  I am happy knowing you are out lovin life and watching over us haha!

I don't know if it helps but the physio who did the injury avoidance workshop at my training day said the best way to roll an IT band was not to. He reckoned rolling the muscles if the thigh and calf was better for treating that area and also less painful than the (solid, incompressible) IT band itself. He was one if this maverick types though so I don't know if others would agree.

I suppose I was very vague- yes to save hammi's IT band the doctor has me rolling up by my hip :) my tightness is up there. Tmi? Maybe. Lol

My Blog | My Story

!!!  Love your goals!  Especially the life goal!  Sounds super awesome

Thanks earl. It's a big deal in my family! I was looking at the quote in my signature and thinking about that and got convicted.

My Blog | My Story

*looks again *

Oh! And I see your half us the day before my half. Yeah, that's right, I've got a whole extra day to prepare!

Have fun this challenge!

Lol that's ok, I will finish before you! Muhahahah!

My Blog | My Story

I have just been reminded by my husband that I had promised I would do another Whole30 with him starting Monday, so apparently there's that, too.

:facepalm:

My Blog | My Story

I have just been reminded by my husband that I had promised I would do another Whole30 with him starting Monday, so apparently there's that, too.

DOH!!  bwahahaha

You got dis.

Lol, sorry!  It's a good jump start to your goal to eat better, though, yeah?  Great foundation for a PR at the Alien race.

Absidey

LEVEL12

STR11 DEX13 STA20

CON29 WIS17 CHA11

Fear is the mind-killer.

Main Goal: Lose 20 Hip/Waist inches

95%
95%

Current Challenge

Lol, sorry!  It's a good jump start to your goal to eat better, though, yeah?  Great foundation for a PR at the Alien race.

Yeah I just don't wanna do it hahahah :)

My Blog | My Story

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines