4cfe87e974288f90616dbaeb9dcbaf7c.jpg

Welcome back Team #ZAP! Ready for round 2? I know some folks are graduating to specific guilds for this go, but you're still welcome here. Hope to see some new folks, too. Team sign up can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnL943o3CTUvdFd4NWpFcnZnMzJFWjVDRVczVUpaakE#gid=4

Let's make the most of the next six weeks!

-DL

Note: There are a bunch of changes to the challenge structure this round. Be sure to check out the revised rules.

#ZAP Team Challenges:

DefiantlyLiterate

Slaying life dragons daily

Ranger, Level 2

STR 4.5 | DEX 4 | STA 2 | CON 6 | WIS 6.25 | CHA 3.5

Team #ZAP | #ZAP FacebookTwitter

Current Challenge

1st | 2nd

Hey. Question for you guys.

I am new to the whole challenge thing. New to Nerd Fitness. So while most of you are level 2s and Adventurers... I'm a level 1 and probably not heading in the Adventurer direction. I would love to join in on the zombie killing epic. Would you be cool with me joining you guys this round? I can be that random chick you found when you set up camp. :)

If you'd prefer level 2s and up only, that's cool. But I thought I'd ask cause I love the whole zombie thing anyway.

We are an inclusive group. Glad to have you! I think many, if not all of us, were in your position 7.5 weeks ago and are now maybe starting to think about where we're going to be after Adventurer. But in the meantime this is a great, active accountability group. Welcome!

Lag a'mhuilin
It's the name origin for Lagavulin, which is Ron Swanson's and my favorite scotch.
It means 'hollow by the mill,' which in my mind is a metaphor for my fitness training and education.

I would also love to join you!

When I was in college, every Halloween some friends and I would dress up like our favorite zombie hunters and go around campus spreading the word about the impending zombie apocalypse.  We called ourselves, funnily enough, the ZAP League, but it stood for "Zombie Attack Prevention League".  The whole joke was that we were deadly serious about it, which made everyone else slightly uncomfortable.  It was awesome.

In any case, looking forward to having an accountability group to participate in!

Level 1 Amazon Ranger

STR: 2 | DEX: 1 | STA: 2 | CON: 2 | WIS: 1 | CHA: 2

Team #ZAP

Current Challenge | Previous Challenges: 1 | Epic Quest

myfitnesspal

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

Welcome Liz and Musical! Good luck on your first challenge. We're glad to have you on board. Most of us are sticking with Adventurer this challenge, I think... I know I'm not ready to commit just yet, lol. I'm leaning toward some sort of Ranger-Assassin hybrid. :)

DefiantlyLiterate

Ranger, Level 2

Current Challenge

1st | 2nd

Hello again all.  Welcome Liz & Musical. 

I just signed up with the monks cause at the end of the challenge Dojo's open, and I will finally subscribe to one. 

But aside of that, I still consider #ZAP my home, so i'll be haunting your threads one more challenge.  (Till someone gets fed up with me, hits me on the head & feed me to the walkers  ':(

I wont subscribe on the group-list , so there's more room for other zombie-refugees.

gl & hf all.  cu soon

Nusuth Revamped

Current Challenge

You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf 

Jon Kabat-Zinn

A quitter never wins and a winner never quits.

Napoleon Hill

Ooh, the monks, eh? Congrats and gl, Nu! I got up this morning, totally intending to start my Walk to Mordor a few days early. So of course there's a thunderstorm. No rain, but the sky is talking enough to keep me huddled indoors. Oh, and the wind just kicked up. Aaannndd there's the rain. Yep, definitely staying inside until I have to leave for hell work.

-DL

DefiantlyLiterate

Ranger, Level 2

Current Challenge

1st | 2nd

I know, right?!? Sneaky bastards ;) So how does this group tend to set up meetings (Google hangouts, facebook, twitter, etc)?

Katara Ravenot

Level 3 Tiefling Ranger

STR 3|DEX 3|STA 7|CON 6|WIS 6|CHA 4

Challenge #2

Challenge #1 

75%
75%

Half Marathon Training 9.75/13.1 miles

60%
60%

Deadlift: 120/200 lbs

“Rocks in my path? I keep them all. With them I shall build my castle.†― Nemo Nox 

/yooow Bullish , still shaking the one's I encountered at Traabit's thread;   brb after I climb in a tree, get some sleep & shake those of my trail :s

(Google hangouts, facebook, twitter, etc)

dunno man, we actually survived without those in our first challenge.  ok, we lost some good peeps(maybe they're still out there), but we had 3/4th survivability figures..   ; i mean..  electricity fainting after the apocolypse... we glad we had good ol' forums.   maybe DefintalallyLiberolly has some news for us on that front, in the mean time : just keep on moving..

Nusuth Revamped

Current Challenge

You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf 

Jon Kabat-Zinn

A quitter never wins and a winner never quits.

Napoleon Hill

Hey Lizpirate! I am currently trying to recover a bit from the tough mudder last week. I took the wounded warrior a little too seriously and ended up injuring myself. I hope to be up and at it by next week though! ....So I may be considered in the slackers camp ;)

Katara Ravenot

Level 3 Tiefling Ranger

Challenge #2

Challenge #1 

75%
75%

60%
60%

“Rocks in my path? I keep them all. With them I shall build my castle.†― Nemo Nox 

As offsite grouping goes, I'm game. I'm on Twitter, FB, and G+. My social media has social media. I'm game for building a group wherever. In fact, I'd LOVE to do this, so we can stay in touch as we shift guilds.

DefiantlyLiterate

Ranger, Level 2

Current Challenge

1st | 2nd

Awesome! I vote a Facebook Group just for us! Then we can upload photos, comment on each others status, create events, etc. 

Katara Ravenot

Level 3 Tiefling Ranger

Challenge #2

Challenge #1 

75%
75%

60%
60%

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines