Woohoo, one more day!  Good, because I've been slacking for the last day or two with the husband out of town.  In my defense, I had a 13 hour day with no lunch on Friday between work and my commute.

It's the first day of my weekend today, though, so I'm going for a 10 mile hike.  Looking forward to spending some time in the great outdoors and I packed tasty food: black eyed peas salad with a basil vinaigrette, cucumber gazpacho, roast chicken, and some rosé.  

Level 1 Amazon Ranger

STR: 2 | DEX: 1 | STA: 2 | CON: 2 | WIS: 1 | CHA: 2

Team #ZAP

Current Challenge | Previous Challenges: 1 | Epic Quest

myfitnesspal

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

Howdy group!

@Krebsicle, we don't have a ton up here in terms of combat training. :( But I am enrolled in kickboxing currently and look forward to picking that up intensely in a bit here. I was in Taekwondo for a while, but it became really expensive and I couldn't make the times. I am hoping that I will be able to find some more combat training soon!

@Defiantlyliterate: that is an epic video! I hope to be as kick ass as that some day!

Excited to begin tomorrow!! Woot!

Katara Ravenot

Level 3 Tiefling Ranger

STR 3|DEX 3|STA 7|CON 6|WIS 6|CHA 4

Challenge #2

Challenge #1 

75%
75%

Half Marathon Training 9.75/13.1 miles

60%
60%

Deadlift: 120/200 lbs

“Rocks in my path? I keep them all. With them I shall build my castle.†― Nemo Nox 

Thanks, Uri. I'm trying to log my food and activity to establish that all important baseline. Nice idea on the inspirational messages. :D

The site is all wonky for me today. None of the advanced editing stuff is showing up. The drop-down menu from my name won't open. Anyone else having trouble?

DefiantlyLiterate

Slaying life dragons daily

Ranger, Level 2

STR 4.5 | DEX 4 | STA 2 | CON 6 | WIS 6.25 | CHA 3.5

Team #ZAP | #ZAP FacebookTwitter

Current Challenge

1st | 2nd

Super excited!!

Started the day off with a great Paleo breakfast! Made my Paleo lunch and looking forward to my workout this evening after work! Going to work on making a special calendar just for my workouts!

Katara Ravenot

Level 3 Tiefling Ranger

STR 3|DEX 3|STA 7|CON 6|WIS 6|CHA 4

Challenge #2

Challenge #1 

75%
75%

Half Marathon Training 9.75/13.1 miles

60%
60%

Deadlift: 120/200 lbs

“Rocks in my path? I keep them all. With them I shall build my castle.†― Nemo Nox 

I think day one is going well so far. I have to go get groceries today which will definitely help with the daily step goal. I also measured out how much water is in my water bottle (20) and then stuck enough rubber bands on it to multiple the bottle til I get my water intake goal. (64 ounces is goal, so 4 rubber bands will get me at least 64 ounces). Every time I finish the bottle off, I move one of the rubber bands from the middle of the bottle to up near the cap. That will tell me how much water I have had so far. :) So definitely off to a great start. Yay!

The dropdown box aint working for me neither DL.

I got incredibly drunk yesteray at a BBQ, so I did not get up early at all. My morning workout was planned for wednesday, so I got some time to repolish my bio-ritme.

Got groceries for my healthy snack & vegetable-lunch tomorrow..

I booted my pc to do my daily language learning... & I ended up here on the forum ^^ dammit! logging off, study first

Nusuth Revamped

Current Challenge

You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf 

Jon Kabat-Zinn

A quitter never wins and a winner never quits.

Napoleon Hill

The dropdown box aint working for me neither DL. I got incredibly drunk yesteray at a BBQ, so I did not get up early at all. My morning workout was planned for wednesday, so I got some time to repolish my bio-ritme. Got groceries for my healthy snack & vegetable-lunch tomorrow.. I booted my pc to do my daily language learning... & I ended up here on the forum ^^ dammit! logging off, study first

Well, at least the site glitches aren't just for me...? :-/

Incredibly drunk? Eep. I managed to keep my game drinking to reasonable levels and drag my sorry butt out of bed this morning. Going to walk again tonight, if the weather cooperates.

DefiantlyLiterate

Ranger, Level 2

Current Challenge

1st | 2nd

OMG, day one and I'm already slacking. Need to post challenge. Now. BTW, just for the very busy (another term for lazy) of us out there... Could we have everyone's challenge linked up in the first post? Would that be useful for all?

PS: As for alcohol... My best friend had her disertation today, and I think we killed a bottle of champagne each afterwards. Tomorrow will be a healthier day. But today was awesome :D

Level 3 Ifrit Survivor

STR 7.75 | DEX 3 | STA 7.25 | CON 4.25 | WIS 6.5 | CHA 5

Challenge 3 I 2 I First 

Join us @ CrossGuild #ZAP

"Lift as if someone else's life depended on it"

Links added to the top post!

Awesome, thanks! 

Shorn - Level 1 Shadar-Kai

STR - 3 DEX - 1 STA - 2 CON - 2 WIS - 2 CHA - 2 

Current Challenge: N/A  

Daily Battle Log

--------------------------------

"You're faster than this -- don't think you are, know you are." ~Morpheus, The Matrix

Gary was here! Ash is a loser!

I'm kind of late with the inspirational starting videos, but this one is my favorite:

An Invocation for Beginnings
From "A Show" by Ze Frank

Lag a'mhuilin
It's the name origin for Lagavulin, which is Ron Swanson's and my favorite scotch.
It means 'hollow by the mill,' which in my mind is a metaphor for my fitness training and education.

BBWW this morning. 2 sets, with an effort to get my form back in line. I'd strayed from the proper lunge form to something much easier. As a result, I REALLY felt the effort this morning. Finished with 2.69 miles and the sunrise. :) Have an awesome day 3!

DefiantlyLiterate

Ranger, Level 2

Current Challenge

1st | 2nd

Hey guys! So I'm a newbie too. Sorry it took so long to post here, I was actually keeping up w/my challenge topic for once. xP

Anyway, my goals in summary are to build upper body strength, do a CT5K program and eat natural foods only.

PS:I am a Humans vs zombies player and i love it! Can't believe college is already half over though. :(

So excited to finally be in an actively participating accountabilibuddies group that also has similar interest to me. :)

Mrgso, level 1 Hobbit adventurer

STR 3|DEX 2|STA 2|CON 3|WIS 4|CHA 3

Hey Mrgso,

Welcome to the group!

Do you have a link to your goals post? Several of us seem to have very similar goals this time around - strength and food. If you stumble on any good recipes please share.

Lag a'mhuilin
It's the name origin for Lagavulin, which is Ron Swanson's and my favorite scotch.
It means 'hollow by the mill,' which in my mind is a metaphor for my fitness training and education.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines