Grizzy Runs from Zombies for Abel Township

Grizzy

I drank four bottles and then some of water today.

I've got an exam on Wednesday, so tomorrow is going to be a huge study day! Don't worry-- I'll still get my run in! :)

I am narrowly avoiding too much time on the internet today. This might sound a little sad, but a lot of my time online, especially on forums, is done out of some degree of my approval-seeking tendencies. And then with my boyfriend in another state, the other part of it is just a craving to satisfy social interaction. I'm lonely. :P

But seriously, once this test is done, it's gonna be a battle for the next few weeks to make sure I keep improving myself mentally and not just physically, as well as a battle to stay off the intertubes! I get so lazy sometimes, it's a little sad. I'm thinking I want to brush up a little on my calculus and/or physics, and on inspiration of shortstuff, maybe see if one of my friends who went to Japan might still have some old Japanese textbooks I can steal...

OMG you crack me up!! Great job on your discipline so far! :) Calorie counting is not the most fun thing to do but eye-opening for sure. I like what your mother brought up about the internet thing, allowing yourself some leadway. I also struggle with the food issue...I am a baker by heart and its my stress reliever so when I get very anxious I bake which is sometimes fine but sometimes the batter becomes a meal. Or, if my friends start requesting a treat its hard not to make it and then sample the finished product. Another plus w water-sometimes you think you are hungry and eat when your body is actually thirsty and you need water 0 calories!!

Thanks! I'm glad my humor amuses you.

And yep, water is the best. It's really annoying to have to go to the bathroom so often though... especially on a cracked toilet seat! Fortunatelty my landlord fixed it quickly.

Changing my routine a teensy bit this week. I planned on going for a run, but while walking to the library to escape the racket of my roof getting done at my apartment, my calves hurt a lot. I had shin sprints while not even running. So I'll do my runs this week on Wednesday and Friday, to get an extra rest day.

I have one bottle of water left today, and I'm pretty confident that I'll finish inside of my allotted internet time.

Hey Grizzy!

So for the boredom. Why don't you try to figure out what you tend to do a lot online and try to find a productive real life substitute. So if you're on social media a lot maybe call a friend you haven't talked to in a while. Usually reading random articles on things? Library full of books! 

My two cents.

+1

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

Just a little post of celebration... I'm officially done with my undergraduate career! Woohoo! This basically just means that at any time I can ditch school and start making real money. I want to give grad school a shot, since I'm in with full funding (a rare blessing). I figure I'll give it a full academic year, then decide whether to go in the direction of a Masters or a PhD.

I'm just happy because I feel like now I have the option to get into a career that will give me financial security at any time (I'm a computer scientist). I don't feel trapped by inability to be self-sufficient now that I have that degree.

And I'm a college graduate! Wheeee!

Just a little post of celebration... I'm officially done with my undergraduate career! Woohoo! This basically just means that at any time I can ditch school and start making real money. I want to give grad school a shot, since I'm in with full funding (a rare blessing). I figure I'll give it a full academic year, then decide whether to go in the direction of a Masters or a PhD.

I'm just happy because I feel like now I have the option to get into a career that will give me financial security at any time (I'm a computer scientist). I don't feel trapped by inability to be self-sufficient now that I have that degree.

13959.jpg

Great job!

Blaze the Bounty Hunter

“Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together.”   Vincent Van Gogh

That's great - well done!

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

Woot!!!! Well done, congratulations!

STR – 24.45, DEX – 13.50, STA – 23.50, CON – 21.40, WIS – 27.65, CHA – 4.50
When the sun comes up, you better start running - Thomas Friedmen
Epic Quest - Current Challenge - Twitter - Goodreads - Fitbit - blog

Thanks everyone!

I'm using my two days of unlimited internet time yesterday and today. I'm having a super-cranky, crappy-feeling shark week. I've lost my headphones, which because I'm cranky seems like the end of the world. If I can't find them by running time tonight I'll have to run with the ones that slide out of my ears. I hate those.

I'm also feeling really bad about skipping out on Tuesday's run. I felt better then than I do now. I don't even remember why I skipped it. Oh right, shin splints. It was so much cooler Tuesday though. Bah.

My diet cravings are really bad too. I want a bottle of Mountain Dew Code Red, sour cream and cheddar chips, pizza, and an entire chocolate cake. And cookies. Cookies would be good.

This is not going to be a good diet week for me. I think I'm just gonna go for my run now so it gets done.

Back from my run. Ugh. Things I hate:

-Running in 80F+ heat.

-Getting sweat in my eyes.

-Having to pee while I run.

The pace was actually a lot better than I thought it would be. Worse than recent runs, but not the worst I've ever done. 4.8 KM in 42:29. A pace of 8:47 min/km.

At only midday, I've finished my four bottles of water.

*hugs*

I'm having a crappy diet year. Try not to beat yourself up about any fall off the wagon moments you may have but try to remain focused on your goals and motivation and how a fall will affect it.

Nothing is worse than losing your headphones and being forced to use the spare. I am convinced of this fact.

I had a sweaty hot run today as well. I am really going to miss my morning runs :-/ Especially in summer. Glad you had a decent pace though!!

I hope your week gets better! Hang in there!!

Level 10 Wandering Nord

Constitution: 15.5 Strength: 14 Wisdom: 17.5 Stamina: 12.25 Dexterity: 2 Charisma: 8
Current Challenge: Picking Up The Pieces

Just got back to my parents' house and jumped on the scale here. It tends to show me at the same weight as at the doctor's office. I'm about ten pounds down fron the last time I was home about a month ago! I'm sure some of that is water weight my body let go of once I started dri nking enough, but I don't care. Yay!

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines