DrDidg is pulling his way to the top.

DrDidg

Hi DD!

You are certainly flying, paddling and rocking through this challenge. Congrats on target weight as well :-))

Just did a session at my "PT" yoga teacher. Very awesome. We're working bandas and that is so cool (and strenuous)

I have chosen to believe in myself.

Day 29 Report

Exercise

Day of relaxation as have my first ever 5k race today.    I was not a runner at the time, so maybe now that I am about to do it for the first time, I can go with the whole Boston Strong wave that has hit since the marathon.  

Food

Lunch - 3/4' of an Anna's carnitas burrito fro M.I.T.  

Dinner - Went to The Melting Pot again.   Let's just say that within the day I gained 4 pounds that night when I checked.  I normally check in the morning, but I checked for giggles knowing I just ate a ton of tasty food.  

Weight - It is on the rise and I need to do some serious changing again.   While I may have already hit my target weight already, I want to be around it when the challenge ends.   Just seems more legit.

Song of the Day - A little liquid drum & bass to get you up dancing on your toes.   Danced around the house buzzed last night after dinner listening to this cranked up. 

200-Hour Yoga Teacher & Reiki II Practitioner

Level 2 Gnome Druid STR: 9 | DEX: 5 | STA: 5 | CON: 5 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 4

Challenge Progress  ||  Workout Progress  ||  FitBit

The problem with life is that there is no background music

Day 30 Report

Exercise

My first ever 5k race.   Have done prep runs, but today was my the first time I got a bib to be tracked.   What a difference running with others makes with motivation.    Loved it when my iPod told me only 400 meters left and I hit my power song and sprinted past a few that had passed me to set a new personal best.    27:07 cutting off another 51 seconds. 

Food

Lunch - Fusilli pasta with peas, sun dried tomatoes, spinach, meatballs, and bacon all covered in a creamy Gorgonzola sauce.  

Dinner - Salad and a little chicken chunk after the race.    Then got home and devoured 8 slices of American cheese. 

Weight  -  Up on this day, but lost it running. 

Brain Droppings

Just bought a groupon for a FlyBoard lesson.   Cannot wait to try this beast out. 

zapata-flyboard-iron-man-jet-pack-waters

Song of the Day - Time for some Duck Sauce!

Day 31 32 33 34 Report

Exercise

31 - SUP

32 - Nada

33 - Nada again

34 - SUP

Food

Did not really log anything.   I know eggs with chirizo several days and lots of milk.   And MOAR BACON!

Weight

Song of the Day -

Day 35 Report

Exercise

2 hours of SUP boarding on the Charles

Food

Lunch - An Italian Sandwich.  If you are from New England you know what it is. 

Dinner - Roast Beet crepe with provolone and romaine 

Pre-bedtime snack - 3 servings of organic whole 4% cottage cheese & 2 glasses(4 servings) of organic whole milk. 

Weight

Song of the Day - Was recently introduced to Macklemore & Ryan Lewis.   Bought tix for an upcoming show.   Love this little set done on NPR.

Nice! I <3 me some Macklemore (and Ryan Lewis).  The Heist is a really good album.

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

Day 36 Report

Exercise

Morning weighted yoga.   First time doing this and WOW did that hurt and my arms were jello by the end of the class.   CorePowerYoga.com for those that have one in their area, I highly advise checking them out.  The studio is beyond plush, 4 fully loaded rooms in the studio and a full schedule.   Showers 7 locker rooms for each gender.    This place is like a new level of modern day yoga studios.   This place goes all the way to 11!

Did more pull ups.   Only did 5 as my arms were still so sore, but I need to crank it up and do them everyday now to try to build strength to get to my last goal.   I have topped out at 8 so far and only need 2 more, but those extra two are so hard.  

Food

Lunch - Big fat old #9 steak and cheese sub from  Dangelo's on multigrain.   Felt like shit after from the bread, but damn did it go down so tasty like. 

Dinner - Cucumber club OM NOM NOM!

Pre-bedtime snack - During sed cucumber club, I made 3 packages of bacon.   3 clubs were made.   No bacon remained by the time I went to bed...

Weight

Song of the Day

Day 37 38 39  Report

Exercise

37 - SUP for 2 hours

38 - SUP for 4 hours

39 - Completed my 10 pull up challenge and posted the video last night.  2 Hour AcroYoga workshop

Me getting out of a backward bend via a handstand

1236246_10151785457503971_687816981_n.jp

Me basing an inverted bow pose.   Look at the smiles on these faces as we are all having so much fun.

1240538_10151785463498971_854259360_n.jp

Food

A few cucumber clubs

Bacon & MOAR BACON!

Lots of appetizers and raspberry daiquiris after the 4 hour paddleboard session.

Weight

Song of the Day -  Chicane my favorite artist/producer/composer. Beautiful sounds simply up the down the scales with a wonderful inspiration video to go with it.

http://youtu.be/5iBqhMfyoPU?t=26s

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines