• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Yeah. I'm not really understanding all the backlash. The guys a pretty decent actor as long as the material he's given is any good, he'll perform well. Anyways, I'm expecting we're going to have World's Greatest Detective Batman, in which case, Affleck is a great choice.

Heath Leadger seemed like bad choice for Joker. I learned that lesson real quick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I thought the same the about Ledger, and he knocked it out of the park.

I was kind of surprised by Affleck being chosen for the role, but I think he's a good actor overall so I'll wait to pass judgement until after I see it.

So, in current events, what do you all think about Ben Affleck being cast as Batman? Also related, Bryan Cranston has been cast as Lex Luthor. So there's that.

Should be decent...It will be Batman and Superman Brave and the Bold.

Cranston willb e an awesome Luthor.

*waves*

Hey folks.  Returning after quite a long hiatus that took place because, well, reasons.  Lots of them.

Love what you guys have done with the place, by the way.  Very nice.  Am actually looking to jumping in on the next challenge when I get a chance (once I get myself together, of course, which hopefully shouldn't take that long at all).

Hello! I'm very new here, and I have a question. (Or ten). Ok, i signed up a few days ago, and am getting the daily emails. I've been following them, but stumbled when I was asked to pick a class. It's not that I haven't picked a class before, it's that I didn't see the link, so I assumed that bit and beyond were for people who could afford the fee. I got no email the next day , so I thought, "well, that's that." Day after that comes an email, referencing weight lifting and strength training. I do own dumbbells, so I could have done it.... But I have no idea what the program would have been. And I don't know where to find it here. I really would like to continue, although I'm trepidatious, but it would help if I had that missing bit. Can anyone help me with that?