Ultimate Quest: Topsy-Turvey Traceur!

I want to be able to free-run with the best of them. I don't necessarily mean doing all the crazy backflips and cartwheels off of walls and whatnot, but I do mean being able to sprint and jump over obstacles with confidence, without breaking anything in the process (myself included). Whether it's slaying vampires, running back to the TARDIS, or defending Hyrule, I want to be able to do it all :D

Current Quest: Leave the Starting Zone and Progress to Level 1!

Strength, endurance, and flexibility are keep components for any traceur, and so this challenge I will focus on honing these attributes.

GOAL 1 - STRENGTH

Strength-training 3x per week, (except the first week, because of the way it's laid out) for a total of 17x this challenge.

- Attend all of my scheduled Personal Training sessions (do not cancel or re-schedule!)

- Supplement PT sessions with a rotation of strength-training and HIIT DVDs

A (90%) - 15x or more

B (80%) - 13-14x

C (70%) - 11-12x

D (60%) - 10x

F (59% or less) - 9x or less

GOAL 2 - ENDURANCE

C25K 2-3x per week, ending with cardio a la my DANCE PARTY WEDDING, for a total of 16x this challenge.

- I'm starting on Week 4 of C25K tomorrow morning, so will be ideally situated to complete the program by the end of the challenge.

A (90%) - 14x or more

B (80%) - 12-13x

C (70%) - 11x

D (60%) - 9-10x

F (59% or less) - 8x or less

GOAL 3 - FLEXIBILITY

Practice yoga 1-2x week, for a minimum total of 9x this challenge.

- Additionally, spend a minimum of 15 minutes stretching after strength-training and C25K

A (90%) - 8x or more

B (80%) - 7x

C (70%) - 6x

D (60%) - 5x

F (59% or less) - 4x or less

Though I'm grading myself based on challenge totals, I actually have scheduled a specific activity for every day of the challenge as follows:

Week 1 - C25K / Personal Training / Yoga / C25K / PT / Yoga / C25K

Week 2 - Strength-training / C25K / ST / C25K / PT / Yoga / ST

Week 3 - C25K / PT / Yoga / C25K / PT / Yoga / C25K

Week 4 - ST / C25K / ST / C25K / PT / Yoga / ST

Week 5 - C25K / PT / Yoga / C25K / PT / Yoga / C25K

Week 6 - ST / C25K / ST / C25K / PT / Yoga / DANCING FOOL

Life Side Quest

Read. Read read read read. Wind down at night by getting in bed early and reading for at least 20 minutes, 6x per week, for a total of at least 720 minutes by the end of the challenge.

A (90%) - 648 minutes or more

B (80%) - 576-647 minutes

C (70%) - 504-575 minutes

D (60%) - 432-503 minutes

F (59% or less) - 431 minutes or less

MOTIVATION

Right now, my short-term motivation is MY UPCOMING WEDDING AND HONEYMOON! I'm getting married on September 8 - the last day of this challenge! My long-term (and admittedly more stable) motivation is that I'm paying quite a bit for my personal training sessions, and I hate wasting money, so it's only to my benefit to really work it, and make this investment count! Also, misugrrl put it perfectly when she said, "I want my body to physically reflect what I know myself to be" and that just resonates with me.

kindling, Level 1 Human

Starting Zone

"I want my body to physically reflect what I know myself to be." ~ misugrrl

PROGRESS REPORT!

GOAL 1 - STRENGTH

Strength-training 3x per week, (except the first week, because of the way it's laid out);for a total of 17x this challenge.

- Attend all of my scheduled Personal Training sessions (do not cancel or re-schedule!)

- Supplement PT sessions with a rotation of strength-training and HIIT DVDs

Week 1: 7/30 - 8/2 FULL MARKS!!

Week 2: 8/5 - 8/7 - 8/9 - 8/11

Week 3: 8/13 - 8/16

Week 4: 8/19 - 8/21 - 8/23 - 8/25

Week 5: 8/27 - 8/30

Week 6: 9/2 - 9/4 - 9/6

GOAL 2 - ENDURANCE

C25K 2-3x per week, ending with cardio a la my DANCE PARTY WEDDING, for a total of 16x this challenge.

- I'm starting on Week 4 of C25K tomorrow morning, so will be ideally situated to complete the program by the end of the challenge.

Week 1: 7/29 - 8/1 - 8/4 FULL MARKS!!

Week 2: 8/6 - 8/8

Week 3: 8/12 - 8/15 - 8/18

Week 4: 8/20 - 8/22

Week 5: 8/26 - 8/29 - 9/1

Week 6: 9/3 - 9/5 - 9/8

GOAL 3 - FLEXIBILITY

Practice yoga 1-2x week, for a minimum total of 9x this challenge.

- Additionally, spend a minimum of 15 minutes stretching after strength-training and C25K

Week 1: 7/31 - 8/3 (1.5 out of 2)

Week 2: 8/10

Week 3: 8/14 - 8/17

Week 4: 8/24

Week 5: 8/28 - 8/31

Week 6: 9/7

Though I'm grading myself based on challenge totals, I actually have scheduled a specific activity for every day of the challenge as follows:

Week 1 - C25K / Personal Training / Yoga / C25K / PT / Yoga / C25K

Week 2 - Strength-training / C25K / ST / C25K / PT / Yoga / ST

Week 3 - C25K / PT / Yoga / C25K / PT / Yoga / C25K

Week 4 - ST / C25K / ST / C25K / PT / Yoga / ST

Week 5 - C25K / PT / Yoga / C25K / PT / Yoga / C25K

Week 6 - ST / C25K / ST / C25K / PT / Yoga / DANCING FOOL

Life Side Quest

Read. Read read read read. Wind down at night by getting in bed early and reading for at least 20 minutes, 6x per week, for a total of at least 720 minutes by the end of the challenge.

Week 1: 7/29 7/30 - 7/31 - 8/1 - 8/2 - 8/3 - 8/4 (80 minutes out of 120)

Week 2: 8/5 - 8/6 - 8/7 - 8/8 - 8/9 - 8/10 - 8/11

Week 3: 8/12 - 8/13 - 8/14 - 8/15 - 8/16 - 8/17 - 8/18

Week 4: 8/19 - 8/20 - 8/21 - 8/22 - 8/23 - 8/24 - 8/25

Week 5: 8/26 - 8/27 - 8/28 - 8/29 - 8/30 - 8/31 - 9/1

Week 6: 9/2 - 9/3 - 9/4 - 9/5 - 9/6 - 9/7 - 9/8

kindling, Level 1 Human

Starting Zone

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I'm in the middle of planning my own wedding, though we're aiming for next summer.

Are your personal training sessions just through a gym? Do you like them and find them beneficial?

I hope you're enjoying C25K. I did when I started it last summer, though I didn't finish the program. And that's a great ending to your second goal - dance party wedding!

Good luck with the yoga. I have a hard time doing it, whether because I'm inflexible or because my mind wanders too much.

Also, do you have a read list set up? Or are you looking for recommendations? I've never thought to clock my reading time - I always measure by the number of books that I've read.

Looking forward to your updates!

Level 1 Human Onion Knight

Str 1, Dex 0, Sta 3, Con 2, Wis 3, Cha 1

Threads: Introduction | Challenge | The Brigade

Other Sites: Fitocracy | MyFitnessPal

makes the future science teacher happy too! Good luck! Enjoy your books!

"I was taught that the way of progress was neither swift nor easy." ~~Marie Curie

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honour, Duty, Mercy, Hope. " ~~ Winston Churchill 

Level 1 Human Druid STR 1 DEX 1 STA 1 CON 2 WIS 3 CHA 2  (yes, human. Boring I know.)

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I'm in the middle of planning my own wedding, though we're aiming for next summer.

Are your personal training sessions just through a gym? Do you like them and find them beneficial?

I hope you're enjoying C25K. I did when I started it last summer, though I didn't finish the program. And that's a great ending to your second goal - dance party wedding!

Good luck with the yoga. I have a hard time doing it, whether because I'm inflexible or because my mind wanders too much.

Also, do you have a read list set up? Or are you looking for recommendations? I've never thought to clock my reading time - I always measure by the number of books that I've read.

Looking forward to your updates!

Hi Meta! Grats on your wedding as well! We've been engaged since April 2012, so we are definitely ready to seal the deal :redface: We actually picked up our marriage license from the court house yesterday!!!! If you ever need/want to chat about the insanity of the planning process, I'd be happy to listen!

My personal training sessions are actually through a "private" studio. I'm not sure what else to call it. It's its own business, it's not a chain or anything, and I don't pay a membership fee. I pay for my personal training sessions, and then I have multiple options for paying for classes (I can pay per class, or choose to do a certain number per month, or pay to attend unlimited classes per month). I absolutely love the flexibility. For example, I bought a ten-class package, and the classes are good up to a year, so if I'm extra busy one month and can't get to the studio outside of my personal training, I haven't wasted money.

I LOVE personal training, and would be lying if I said that it's been anything other than phenomenally beneficial. It actually made me realize how much I really thrive when I have someone essentially telling me how high to jump, when ;) Plus, I live in a small apartment with my fiance, and there ain't no way we have the space or funds to build a home gym right now, so I love love love being able to deadlift and have access to the studio's free weights during my sessions. As an added bonus, I don't have to worry about looking ridiculous or asking a stranger at a gym to spot me, because that's what my PT is for!

I'm not saying I'll never go back to a gym, but this is definitely what's working for me now, and it's worthwhile enough that my fiance and I have reconfigured our budget to support my continued attendence, even after the wedding, because I'm enjoying it so much, and am reaping so many benefits.

Like a lot of people, I've started and failed to complete C25K numerous times now. I finally downloaded a free version onto my phone (instead of constantly checking the timer on my watch) and it's made a HUGE difference. I rock out to my music and the little voice chimes in when it's time to change phases, and it's just so EASY I can't believe I resisted getting an app until now.

I LOVE yoga. I love stretching, so there's that, and I don't count myself as being particularly adept at yoga (at least not yet) but it's more about challenging my body to hold positions and stretch a little deeper for me than it is about meditation. I find that just sort of comes with experience, once you get accustomed to your flows and regulating your breathing :D I would suggest focusing on the poses until you find yourself expectantly moving into the next position, as you're cued (if you're using a video), and THEN worry about calming your mind.

Incidentally, I cannot imagine doing yoga without a video to accompany me. I apparently like to think as little as possible when it comes to working out, which is probably why I'm thriving with a personal trainer and a C25K app! Give me someone telling me when to do what, any day.

I have no set reading list, and I'm ALWAYS taking recommendations :D I am a bookworm, through and through, and I'm trying to actually act like one again! I keep track of how many books I've read throughout the year just for fun, but it seems...de-motivational to set my goals around a number of books read, if only because some books are quite a bit heftier than others, and I feel like I'd get obsessed with meeting my goals, and would then just read short books to accomplish them, you know? And then I feel like it just becomes a waste of time, if I'm not reading for the sheer joy of it.

Plus, winding down before bed is really important to me, because it takes a long time for my mind to quiet enough for sleep. I don't intend these 20 minutes to be the only time I read (for example, I can curl up on the couch for hours during the weekend) but it seemed to make sense, given everything else, to try for 20 minutes, 6 days a week :D I hope that makes sense - I see I've started to ramble!

Incidentally, I'm currently reading The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society and my god I am absolutely loving it. It's one of those perfect books read in the right place, and right time, you know?

I bet you didn't expect to get such a book in response when you asked me questions! Hopefully you don't mind too much!

I read whenever I can. I love seeing this as a goal :). Makes this English teacher feel all warm and fuzzy.

I have a Master's degree in English & Publishing (am I using it? Of course not...). Glad to share the fuzzies :D

makes the future science teacher happy too! Good luck! Enjoy your books!

Thanks very much! <3

kindling, Level 1 Human

Starting Zone

I bet you didn't expect to get such a book in response when you asked me questions! Hopefully you don't mind too much!

Haha, you met my reading goal for the day! :smile-new:  Just kidding! It was all great stuff.

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society? That is the strangest name for a book I can think of off the top of my head! As for counting books, I set myself a "goal" on Goodreads for 20 books this year, mostly to check how many I actually read. I read at least a little bit every day, depending on the book that I'm reading at the moment. Right now I'm reading Cooking for Geeks, which I find is great fun, but difficult to digest in large chunks. I'm thinking I want to do the Nerd Fitness book club in addition to the Paleo book I picked. Read, read, read! :smile-new:

The way you talk about personal training makes it sound very interesting. I might check out what type of PT there is around my town; I'm not sure that there are very many options like that. Darn you, small town! Also, I think I might give yoga another shake either later in the challenge (side quest maybe?) or next challenge and go about how you suggest. I would love to be more flexible, as my legs ache when I lay down for bed.

Congrats on your wedding!! :)

Also, good luck with your challenge, sounds really good! Personal trainer sounds good for those days when I will no doubt lack motivation! :D Yoga is definately something I want to get into but I'm taking things one day at a time with small steps. 

Yay for reading! I'm a big book worm, and totally believe in the therapy it provides. Escapism ;) What are you planning on reading? I always enjoy new titles to find.

'The only Limits you have, are the ones You set for yourself'

1    2

Haha, you met my reading goal for the day! :smile-new:  Just kidding! It was all great stuff.

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society? That is the strangest name for a book I can think of off the top of my head!...I'm thinking I want to do the Nerd Fitness book club in addition to the Paleo book I picked. Read, read, read! :smile-new:

The way you talk about personal training makes it sound very interesting. I might check out what type of PT there is around my town; I'm not sure that there are very many options like that. Darn you, small town! Also, I think I might give yoga another shake either later in the challenge (side quest maybe?) or next challenge and go about how you suggest. I would love to be more flexible, as my legs ache when I lay down for bed.

I used to work at Barnes & Noble, and was there when the book first came out. Customers came up with all sorts of titles when they couldn't remember the actual name :D I was in the mood for something "literary" (whatever THAT means) and this absolutely fits the bill. It's WONDERFUL. I'm actually forcing myself to slow down, because I don't want it to end. I'm thinking of doing the NF Bookclub too! I was actually going to link you to it, in your thread, but then saw you already knew about it ;)

I wound up with my personal trainer by googling it. I was originally googling gyms in general, and that's how I stumbled across the idea of private fitness studios, so I switched up my search and read lots of reviews, and then made appointments with those who sounded like they'd be a good fit! I really lucked out with my trainer - he's a total closet geek, which I discovered shortly after signing up!!

Congrats on your wedding!! :)

Also, good luck with your challenge, sounds really good! Personal trainer sounds good for those days when I will no doubt lack motivation! :D Yoga is definately something I want to get into but I'm taking things one day at a time with small steps. 

Yay for reading! I'm a big book worm, and totally believe in the therapy it provides. Escapism ;) What are you planning on reading? I always enjoy new titles to find.

Thank you! I see my trainer once or twice a week, and what's most motivating is being able to do more each session. Like, we had scheduling conflicts and couldn't meet for three weeks, and when I came back, he was like, "...you lost some strength..." and I resolved NEVER AGAIN. So I'm motivated to make my workouts on the days I'm not with him really count!

As I said above, I am LOVING Guernsey Literary. Unless I'm reading a series, I tend to not have any idea what my next book will be until I've finished my current book. For example, I read the first three Song of Ice and Fire books, then read The Hunger Games series, and by then I was desperate for fluff and sunshine, so devoured a couple trashy romances :D What do you enjoy reading? As I mentioned, I worked in a bookstore for four years so...The Recommendations, I Has Them.

kindling, Level 1 Human

Starting Zone

I used to work at Barnes & Noble, and was there when the book first came out. Customers came up with all sorts of titles when they couldn't remember the actual name :D I was in the mood for something "literary" (whatever THAT means) and this absolutely fits the bill. It's WONDERFUL. I'm actually forcing myself to slow down, because I don't want it to end. I'm thinking of doing the NF Bookclub too! I was actually going to link you to it, in your thread, but then saw you already knew about it ;)

I wound up with my personal trainer by googling it. I was originally googling gyms in general, and that's how I stumbled across the idea of private fitness studios, so I switched up my search and read lots of reviews, and then made appointments with those who sounded like they'd be a good fit! I really lucked out with my trainer - he's a total closet geek, which I discovered shortly after signing up!!

Thank you! I see my trainer once or twice a week, and what's most motivating is being able to do more each session. Like, we had scheduling conflicts and couldn't meet for three weeks, and when I came back, he was like, "...you lost some strength..." and I resolved NEVER AGAIN. So I'm motivated to make my workouts on the days I'm not with him really count!

As I said above, I am LOVING Guernsey Literary. Unless I'm reading a series, I tend to not have any idea what my next book will be until I've finished my current book. For example, I read the first three Song of Ice and Fire books, then read The Hunger Games series, and by then I was desperate for fluff and sunshine, so devoured a couple trashy romances :D What do you enjoy reading? As I mentioned, I worked in a bookstore for four years so...The Recommendations, I Has Them.

I have a secret compulsion for urban/paranormal romance.  I find it funny that Werewolves and vampires and faeries can do all KINDS of kinky stuff that people would not tolerate human characters doing :)  Come to think of it, Heinlein probably got me started on all that.  Oh well.  I read VORACIOUSLY.  HUGELY.  It is mostly junk food for the brain, though.  Don't watch any television other than the hour or so of anime we stream from Crunchyroll most nights. 

Level 2 Halfling Adventurer

Strength 1 Dexterity 1 Stamina 3 Constitution 4 Wisdom 3 Charisma 2

Current Challenge Thread

First Challenge Thread

Fit to Eat: my posts on the Sweatpants & Coffee Site

Day 2 of the 6 Week Challenge - COMPLETE!!

Personal training was AWESOME today! I arrived last Friday in a REALLY cranky mood, and my trainer's never really seen me that way. Snarky, sure, but not downright miserable. I told him I just wanted to hit something, so we boxed for the first time! Just my fists against his pads and it. Was. A revelation. He said for someone who hasn't ever been instructed on how to form a fist, mine were excellent :D

I told him - now that I'm super comfortable with him - that I wanted to lift heavy, manage a pull-up, and box more. I wanted to BOX OFTEN. I think he was kind of super excited to hear that coming from a girl, and a little one at that. So today we transitioned from a lot of tabata-style cardio/strength training to mastering some serious full body moves. And I got to box at the end, which was, natch, AWESOME.

2 days in, at 100% so far. Building good momentum, time to spread it around!

kindling, Level 1 Human

Starting Zone

Barely made it through reading last night; I had the WORST headache/migraine. I swear, had my head actually exploded from the pressure, I think I would have only felt relief! Powered through it (though we'll see how much of what I read I actually end up retaining tonight!) and was so thankful to get to sleep. Woke up this morning still exhausted - with the wedding looming 39 - THIRTY-NINE - days away, it's definitely taking a toll on my subconcious. Sleep is hard to come by, and is rarely deep anymore, so that I wake up feeling utterly unrested.

BUT! I still did a nice, flowing yoga sequence this morning. Had some gentle shoulder openers, which were desperately needed after last night's personal training!

kindling, Level 1 Human

Starting Zone

Glad to hear you enjoyed the boxing so much! Sorry about the headaches - I don't get migraines, so I don't know what that's like. I got a lot of headaches when reading before bed last year and I discovered that it was from my glasses. I needed a new prescription, but didn't realize it until I found that I was getting fewer headaches when reading with my glasses off!

39 days, you excited yet?! Or just stressed? I hope it's more excited than stressed! I think we decided on a date and a place (waiting on the contract to come through), and if we keep the planned date, we are officially 10 months to-the-day away from our wedding. Woo!

Are you logging food? Check logs for migraine triggers. I note migraines on my food log, so I can look for patterns.

Hope your head is better and that today is fabulous.

I'm not, but that's a really good point! I tend to eat pretty regularly (in terms of what and when I eat), but yesterday was a really random, harried day. I'll keep this in mind, for sure!

My head is MUCH better, thank you, and today - so far anyway - IS rather fabulous!

kindling, Level 1 Human

Starting Zone

39 days, you excited yet?! Or just stressed? I hope it's more excited than stressed! I think we decided on a date and a place (waiting on the contract to come through), and if we keep the planned date, we are officially 10 months to-the-day away from our wedding. Woo!

THAT'S SO SOON! Ohmygosh I can't even fathom whipping everything together in 10 months, but obviously it can totally be done, and IS done on the regular! That's so exciting, congratulations!

Yesterday I told a coworker who recently got married that I'm in a perpetual state of wanting to throw up LOL. I've been excited, and now the stress is creeping in. There's probably a combination of nerves somewhere in there, too. Out of nowhere yesterday, the stress hit me full force. I'm managing it just fine, I think, but it's definitely there. It's like, I cross one thing off of my to-do list, and before I can even celebrate that accomplishment, three more things come at me out of the blue that need to be addressed. As much as I'm getting done, my to-do list somehow keeps getting longer! And the wedding doesn't FEEL any closer than it did six months ago or a year ago - it's just that now there's SO MUCH TO DO.

kindling, Level 1 Human

Starting Zone

Skipped my morning run, with every intention of doing it this afternoon. As a result, got to sleep in an extra forty-five minutes, and woke up to find my beautiful morning's turned into a monsoon.

I don't know about anyone else, but my sorest day after a workout is the second day. I woke up this morning, twitched, and cringed, because OW. I couldn't fathom running so tightly wound, so I hit snooze, resolving to do it this afternoon. I figured I'd have all day to stretch out a bit - I have a cubicle in the far back corner, with only a row of filing cabinets and a wall to my right, so I can stretch out pretty often without feeling weird about it or having people give me funny looks.

And now it's POURING outside. Don't get me wrong, I'll go running if it's misting, spritzing, or even a light drizzle. But not in tropical-storm-esque conditions. So, we'll see if this weather clears off by this evening. If not, I'll try again tomorrow morning. I have personal training tomorrow evening, but am fine doing both in the same day so long as the running comes first.

I'd give myself half credit for today, if I manage my run tomorrow morning. If I manage to squeeze it in this evening, full points will be awarded.

I've been all go-go-GOing every day this week with work and wedding stuff that I haven't had time to catch up with any other rebels! I hope everyone's crushing their goals!

kindling, Level 1 Human

Starting Zone

THAT'S SO SOON! Ohmygosh I can't even fathom whipping everything together in 10 months, but obviously it can totally be done, and IS done on the regular! That's so exciting, congratulations!

We're planning to do a semi-destination wedding and have the resort do most of the work, so I don't think it will be a problem. Hopefully. :smile-new:

I don't know about anyone else, but my sorest day after a workout is the second day.

That's definitely true for me, particularly after my first run in a while. Good luck go-go-GOing!

So Monday update!!

Overall, I'm REALLY pleased with my perseverance. In the past, it's been really difficult for me (read: I'm lazy) to maintain any kind of consistant workout schedule multiple days in a row. It was nigh impossible for me to make myself commit to something more than three days a week, so I'm really, really impressed with my progress so far.

I intentionally skipped yoga on Saturday. My bridesmaid and I went to the Phoenixville farmer's market and then came back to my apartment, and I hadn't yet packed for my bachelorette party that evening, and was feeling my anxiety increase exponentially with every second that I didn't address the packing situation. So I listened to my sanity and just packed. And then I spent some time with my fiance, who was going to his bachelor party that night, and it was a lovely, restful morning before a very exciting evening!

I am considering giving myself half credit for Saturday's yoga, because we ended up getting manicures and massages, and if that doesn't put you in a zen frame of mind, I'm not sure what will.

Completely fell off the wagon in terms of reading every night, but frankly, I sort of expected it would be hard to maintain this weekend, what with everything going on. Friday, I got home from work, started a quick load of laundry, then ran off to personal training. Post-personal training, I hopped in the shower, and by the time I was dry and styled, it was time to head into Philly to pick up my bridesmaid from the 30th Street Station. That was an adventure and a half, thanks to my complete lack of directional prowess, and we got back into my town around 10:30, at which point we both decided it was necessary to partake in fried food and beers.

It was a WONDERFUL evening, and I don't regret not reading for a second.

Saturday was my bachelorette party, so I knew it would be a wash. And again, I'm totally fine with it. Yesterday, well...I was coming down from an emotional weekend, and just did not feel like thinking. I indulged in my guilty pleasure of Pinning before bed, and then when I couldn't sleep, I lounged on the couch with our skittish cat, who must have known something was off, because he rarely curls near enough to us for it to be considered cuddling. His purring is the loudest ever, and turns into cooing, and it's the most adorable and apparently the most soporific thing ever.

Slept in today, because my sleep schedule is always screwed come Sunday evening, but will be strength-training this evening. All-in-all, a very successful first week, I think!!!

kindling, Level 1 Human

Starting Zone

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines