Wirilome - The War of the Body Snatchers – Part 3

Wirilome

Yes it really is hard as I unconsciously order it whenever someone asks what I would like to drink.

I was on a good soda break for a couple of weeks at one point and was intent on keeping it up. Went to a restaurant one night and habitually ordered a Dr. Pepper. Didn't even realize I had broken my streak until the day after.

Your FBI goals sound awesome! 

I need help with push-ups and sit-ups. Sometimes I think I need someone to be there watching me or "holding my hand" so I can work out. <-- Honestly this is what I pay my trainer for. Sit ups and pushups can be done anywhere but I won't do them unless someone is there with me. Watching, talking to me.

Level 7 Hobbit Scout
STR: 9.2 | DEX: 7.2 | CON: 14 | STA: 15.15 | WIS: 16.7 | CHA: 12.7

I've been all over the world. Except Asia, Africa, and South America. - Coach McGuirk
My Bio My Blog Current Challenge

Day 2.5

#1 No. I didn't do the pushups or situps. I woke up this morning and ran. I had talked to my trainer earlier about wanting to improve on my speed. I ended up doing that. So yes I do work out but not on what I said I would. So I have to reel myself in to what my goals and measures are.

#2 No.

#3 No.

#4 No.

Day 2.6

#1 No.

#2 No.

#3 No.

#4 No. 

*I also binge at on the Saturday night. I was upset and crying because of something that happened at work. I did you not it was the last hour of work. I had a slice of pizza, 5 chicken wings, and some shrimp and scallop linguini.

Level 7 Hobbit Scout

I've been all over the world. Except Asia, Africa, and South America. - Coach McGuirk

Day 2.7

#1 No.

#2 No.

#3 No.

#4 I took my first GRE test. I bombed that thing. The first test I got 5/15 right. Then the math section was 13/23 right (even though on paper 5 questions I wrote the correct answers but then I clicked on the wrong answer!!!), and then the comprehension was another 12/22. .

Level 7 Hobbit Scout

Week 2 Update:

#1 - F - Didn't do a single push-up. This is horrible. I can't improve if I don't do them. So I shall be doing them today.

#2 - F - Didn't do a single sit-up. This is horrible. I can't improve if I don't do them. So I shall be doing them today.

#3 - A+ - Only used up one of my cheats!

#4 - I signed up for Russian Classes. (+.33 CHA) Read but didn't finish the book, and took my first GRE test (+.5 WIS)

Level 7 Hobbit Scout

Day 3.4

#1 - No. I suck. <-- Mental thing.
#2 Nope.  
#3 I ordered a coke BUT didn't drink it =)
#4 Nope.

Day 3.5

#2 Nope.  
#3 I drank a soda.  
#4 Read a little bit.

Day 3.6  

#2 Nope.  
#3 No. =)
#4 Yes!

Day 3.7

#2 Nope.  
#3 No. =)
#4 Yes!

Level 7 Hobbit Scout

Week 3 Summary:

Goal #1 F - I have this weird mental thing about push-ups. I'm scared. Simple as that. Whenever I go down into a push up position I instantly think about me falling on my face and breaking all my teeth and dislocating my jaw. That's all I think about and imagine the blood and then I just stay there until I tell myself that today is not the day I go down. Yeah... help?

Goal #2 B - I'm at 39 out of 45 push ups. Woot. Just 6 away? Heck yes I can do this shit. And to think when I started the last challenge I couldn't even do one sit up.

Goal #3 - I went one over. Wow!!! Right? I mean it's crappy but still just one. Not too shabby. During week 1, I went over one time, the second week I didn't go over and only used up one cheat. This time I went over one time. I know that if I were "in the moment" I wouldn't go over. So week 4 is about being in the moment and realizing that no I do not want a coke. And how about I not spend $3 on something I don't want to drink? Just saying.

Goal #4 - Been reading the same first book. Lordy, history is tougher than I remember. It takes me 40 mins to read 20 pages. It's so sad. But I have to keep going. I already had my interview for the internship and I start on the 27th.

Level 7 Hobbit Scout

Day 4.3

#1 - No.

#2 - No.

#3 - No =)

#4 - I didn't do anything on my list. HOWEVER, I did open accounts with all the schools and found out when the application goes live!!! SEPTEMBER 1st, I am so there. 

Level 7 Hobbit Scout

Day 4.4

#1 - I did 20 pushups and then did other pushups to help me to getting pushups. My palms are raw from where my hands would slide. And twice I went down too hard on the stair that I hurt my boobs. I have a bruise across my chest. BUT HEY I did them.

#2 - Not yet.

#3 - No SOda yet =) I think I get one cheat day but really... 3 days to go I think I can handle myself.

#4 - Set up to meet my professor on the 30th which gives me a deadline of when to start writing my papers.

Over and out.

Level 7 Hobbit Scout

It's awesome that you kept up even after going down too hard! A good way to look at it: you went down too hard, it bruised you, but it wasn't the end of the world and didn't hurt you badly. You have nothing to fear from the pushups; they did their worst and you worked through it! I hope you've done well on soda this week, and good luck on your papers!

Loki Lvl 3 Half-Giant Adventurer [sTR 10 - DEX 6 - STA 5 - CON 9 - WIS 7.5 - CHA 9.5] Introduction Post First Challenge Saga Second Challenge Saga

Day 4.5

#1 - No
#2 - No
#3 - Yes my first cheat of the week. And I had a soda because I wanted to. Boo yeah.
#4 - No? I can't remember.

Day 4.6

#1 - No
#2 - No
#3 - No.

Day 4.7

#1 - No
#2 - No
#3 - No.

Week #4 Update:
#1 - F I am up to 20 pushups. 45 pushups seem so far away. Blegh...
#2 - No. I haven't done a single one.
#3 - Only had my cheat.  
#4 - Yes. I set up a meeting with my professor. I opened up accounts with potential schools, and I have saved 71/200 dollars.

Level 7 Hobbit Scout

Day 5.1

#1 - No.

#2 - No.

#3 - No. 

Day 5.2

#1 - No

#2 - No

#3 - No

#4 - I started my internship!!!! 

Day 5.3

#1 - No

#2 - No

#3 - No. 

#4 - Started writing my personal statement. And I have a meeting with my teacher OMFG. I'm excited. 

Day 5.4

#1 - No

#2 - No

#3 - My first cheat! Woohoo. 

#4 - Writing my personal statement. And I have a meeting with my teacher OMFG. I'm excited.

Day 5.5

#1 - No

#2 - No

#3 - Yes my first cheat of the week. And I had a soda because I wanted to. Boo yeah.

#4 - I saw my professor. He is a genius. And Genius = sexy. BUT in all honesty he helped me figure out what I want to focus on my statement of purpose. 

Day 5.6

#1 - No But I ran a 5K

#2 - No But I ran a 5K. Lowest time 42 mins. 

Day 5.7

#1 - No

#2 - No

#3 - Nope!

Week 5 Update:

#1 - F

#2 - F

#3 - A+ only 1 of my cheats woot. 

#4 - I started working on my personal statement; I got to see my professor and I've been reading like mad. Also I started my internship! 

Level 7 Hobbit Scout

Day 6.1

#1 - No.

#2 - No.

#3 - I drank soda.  

#4 - I did nothing and it was beautiful!  

Day 6.2

#1 - No

#2 - No

#3 - No

#4 - Nothing. 

Day 6.3

#1 - No

#2 - No

#3 - No. 

#4 - Nothing

Day 6.4

#1 - No

#2 - No

#3 - No. 

#4 - Nothing. OH WAIT!! I started my Russian language class. 

Day 6.5

#1 - No

#2 - No

#3 - I drank a soda. Man... Soda sucks. Weakness! 

#4 - I freaked out about my GRE but read up on some Russian history.  

Day 6.6

#1 - No. 

#2 - No. 

#3 - No. 

#4 - No. 

Level 7 Hobbit Scout

I will not be leveling for this challenged. I learned a lot about what my priories and in turn what my main quest is. Currently it is not the FBI. If you check out my Life Goal and my madness about the PhD that should have given me a clue. Anywhoo, 

Goal #1 - Failed

Goal #2 - Failed. 

Goal #3 - B! I went a total of 30 days without coke. OMFG. YES!!!!

Goal #4 - - Read 1 book, I took 1 GRE test, I started my internship, saved $132 for my transcripts, I signed up and started!! my Russian classes, I visited with my former professor. 

Level 7 Hobbit Scout

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines