• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

littlewings

LLW's Beast Challenge II: the Return of Courage Wolf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwITzNACKIQ

All lessons learned from last challenge, I believe it is time for some more epic things to happen. My summer course is almost done and I'm basically taking a "month off" from everything until school starts up back again in September. That being said, courage wolf is back!

The Quest: Be Like a Beast.

Snarling-Gray-Wolf-006.jpg?1309931699

Main quest is to lower my body fat percentage, 2-3%. (I'll use progress pics, won't necessarily post them.) I've decided I'd be happier cutting fat before going for muscle gains first - although who's to say that won't happen along the way, but this is my focus this challenge - and so diet will be strict. I just need to keep my routine... that means getting back into Muay Thai and being careful so I don't have to stop again.

• Be Hungry like the Wolf
    • Eat Primal
      • Increase vegetable intake, less dairy (for everytime I eat dairy, must also consume 2 servings of veggies.)
    • Stop skipping meals (I've been getting distracted from eating way too often), eat moar!

• Be Fierce like the Wolf
    • Attend Muay Thai 3-4x a week
      • Side-quest: Learn and memorize how to properly wrap hands (I'm awful at this, at the moment)
    • Do body weight circuits in between, 1-2x a week

• Be Supple like the Wolf
    • Wobble board exercises and calf raises every day for 10-20 minutes
      • Side-quest: Be able to perform one-legged squat on the wobble board by the end of 6 weeks
    • If in pain... stretch, ice, compress and rest instead

• Rise like the Wolf
    • Wake up earlier more often (No more sleeping in til noon... Aim to get up at 10AM at the latest)
    • Get ready for the day before anything else
      • Includes showering, eating, making bed, etc.

Why?

• To become stronger
  • Raise self-confidence a little more
  • To not disappoint those who support me
  • To see the looks on the faces of those who don't ;)

Courage Wolf is best wolf! Great challege LLW! Keep us updated how your diet changes your body during this challenge!

I like a lot your personal challenge to wake up earlier!

Woo-hoo! Looks good. Stick to it and be careful with those ankles and you'll kick some serious ass.

Inb4epic.

So hipster. :P

BADWOLF

tumblr_masqltQQU71qg9q7ao1_500.jpg

Dun dun dunn ...

Looking good, llw. I love the wobble board goal. Mind you, I hate the wobble board itself! LOL

Best of Luck.

Sub'd...obviously!

Thanks, T! Whaaat, though!? The wobble board is fun! You can do it while listening to music or watching TV. :P

Courage Wolf is best wolf! Great challege LLW! Keep us updated how your diet changes your body during this challenge!

I like a lot your personal challenge to wake up earlier!

Yes!! Thanks, Zuel! :) And I for sure will. Will probably take some measurements beforehand.

And I really need that wake-up goal. >.> Gotta stop being so lazy.

Niiiiiice, LW.  This will be even more epic than the last challenge! :D

I sure hope so!! :D

Woo-hoo! Looks good. Stick to it and be careful with those ankles and you'll kick some serious ass.

Yessir, absolutely. :) I will be paranoid enough from now on with these damn things!

Subbed!

Your challenge looks badass, for a BAMF :P

Oh and I have you thank for the wobble board introduction!  I use it everytime I go to the gym now.  Definitely get some odd looks from people but hell, I get odd looks from people anyways :D

KITTY OF DOOM!

RAWR!

BADWOLFBADWOLFBADWOLFBADWOLF o_O. No time, just RUN!

tumblr_mc4nckeJcW1qze24lo1_500.gif

Subbed!

Your challenge looks badass, for a BAMF :tongue:

Oh and I have you thank for the wobble board introduction!  I use it everytime I go to the gym now.  Definitely get some odd looks from people but hell, I get odd looks from people anyways :D

Hahaha, sweet! Thanks, Ki4WLG! <3

Pretend to be surfing on it sometime and then see the looks you get. >.>

Looking good as always LLW, not enough people focus on flexibility and stability and they get injured or they plateau without ever really working on their flexibility.

Seems like most of our monks have stretching/flexibility goals.  I like the wobbleboard part and calf lifts, I need to do more of those too... good ideas to steal!

Thanks, T! Whaaat, though!? The wobble board is fun! You can do it while listening to music or watching TV. :tongue:

Okay, I admit, my dislike is based entirely on the self-assumption of looking like a fool. I wobble well enough on my own! ahaha

Actually, it sounds like something I could use. I really want good balance. Maybe next challenge I will be ready for the fine tuning of balance.

... ::facepalm::

Dammit. I know where BadWolf is from. I've seen through that season.

C-Canadian?! Did I know that already? I'm living the same country as this BAMF?! 

I'm even more grateful to be Canadian.

YES! COURAGE WOLF. Seriously - last challenge, LW, I kept reading your thread just to get the courage wolf fix I needed to push through. Thank you so much for that!

Also... Pacific Rim? Doctor Who?... I love you, LW. I love you. You're gonna kick this one in the arse again, I'm sure of it! Wohoo~!

high-fives.gif

High-fives forever!

Seriously LW, I am so happy to see you channeling your inner wolf! You are going to rock this challenge in your awesome way, can't wait to cheer you on!

This is all I can think of, now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=booKP974B0k

Why the heck won't my youtube links show as videos?! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Hahaha, I thought of that song too :)

Looking good as always LLW, not enough people focus on flexibility and stability and they get injured or they plateau without ever really working on their flexibility.

Seems like most of our monks have stretching/flexibility goals.  I like the wobbleboard part and calf lifts, I need to do more of those too... good ideas to steal!

Yes, most definitely! Thanks, OP. :D

Okay, I admit, my dislike is based entirely on the self-assumption of looking like a fool. I wobble well enough on my own! ahaha

Actually, it sounds like something I could use. I really want good balance. Maybe next challenge I will be ready for the fine tuning of balance.

True. :) You better!

Bad_wolf_entity.jpg

P82pV.jpg

I AM THE BAD WOLF.

... ::facepalm::

Dammit. I know where BadWolf is from. I've seen through that season.

Yes! Good! I've become newly addicted!

Time to rock it again, littlewings.  Courage Wolf has your back.

Damn straight, 7FG. We got this!

Rawr! :)

Awhoooooo!

Sub -  all the love, pup ;)

All of it! <3 <3