• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

littlewings

LLW's Beast Challenge II: the Return of Courage Wolf

C-Canadian?! Did I know that already? I'm living the same country as this BAMF?! 

I'm even more grateful to be Canadian.

YES! COURAGE WOLF. Seriously - last challenge, LW, I kept reading your thread just to get the courage wolf fix I needed to push through. Thank you so much for that!

Also... Pacific Rim? Doctor Who?... I love you, LW. I love you. You're gonna kick this one in the arse again, I'm sure of it! Wohoo~!

You did! We shared snow complaints, remember!? We even share the same province! ;) (I think.)

Good to hear, Mouse! :D Hope I can achieve that this challenge too. :) Love ya too!!

Epic !!!!!

YUS. Thank you!

high-fives.gif

High-fives forever!

Seriously LW, I am so happy to see you channeling your inner wolf! You are going to rock this challenge in your awesome way, can't wait to cheer you on!

Awww yess, love your support Leonine. :) Let's do this!

Confidence... a worthy objective. Let's rock this.

Agreeed. You got it! :D

You did! We shared snow complaints, remember!? We even share the same province! ;) (I think.)

Good to hear, Mouse! :D Hope I can achieve that this challenge too. :) Love ya too!!

Oh, damn! Mouse amnesia!!! XD

We're in the same province?! ...Can we meet up? XD

You'll do amazing, I know you will!

I'll have to try my hand at making fierce Courage Wolf memes for ya occasionally. :3

rmx-flying-cat_o_1143338.jpg

You're a dork!

Good Morning llw.

Have a puppy perfect day!

Afternoon, T! :) You too!

Oh, damn! Mouse amnesia!!! XD

We're in the same province?! ...Can we meet up? XD

You'll do amazing, I know you will!

I'll have to try my hand at making fierce Courage Wolf memes for ya occasionally. :3

Kay wait, wings amnesia is also apparent, maybe I have this wrong... Are you in Ontario? >.> ... <.<

And yes, please do!! :D

Just stopping by to listen to this beastly song... again

SO. MUCH. EPIC.

RAWR. Eat all the foods! Be awesome! :D

Oh. And the pacific rim soundtrack rules. Perfect for this challenge! 

Neeed to eat moar foods! Thanks, Bear!

WEEK 1.1

Soooo first day is slow. Waking up in the morning is going to be the toughest for me, and this goal pretty much influences everything else.

Here is how it went down:

Woke up, um, late. I hadn't realized that my clock had been set 5 hours back (we must have had a power outage at one point for it to be like that.) so when I set my clock alarm, it was set for 5:30am instead of 10:30am. Admittedly, I stayed up late but also didn't have an alarm to wake me up. So... this totally messed me up, as well as my eating schedule and studying schedule. I was grumpy because my mom made homemade spaghetti sauce and seafood... but after moping in my room, my mom made me a plate of just shrimp with spaghetti sauce and green onions. :D So had that, bacon, eggs, cup of tea, a couple servings of green beans and pork loin.

Here's how it will go down tomorrow:

Muay Thai in the morning. Then these will be created and eaten... then I will do mobility work and conquer all, study, and reply to everyone's threads. I've got an alarm set properly and a particularly annoying monk to bug me about it.

Andy-Dwyer-Dancing-Background.gif

A particularly annoying monk sneaks up on littlewings' thread!

tumblr_loc8hu5yc51qcr5iwo1_500.gif

Yay awesome mama!

andy-dwyer-gifs-4.gif

kick butt!  Just don't get too crazy  :playful:

I'm pretty sure anyone who uses gifs and memes as frequently as you in their posts is epic, not annoying.  Haha

Slow starts are better than no-start, LW, you know that! Also I second the awesome mama point.  If I were still living at home and tried the same thing, my mother would tell me to suck it up. (My mother was the parent who when she was on a diet, EVERYONE was on a diet, because she refused to make more than one meal.  The tough life of a stay-at-home mother.)

Ohhhmyygod Earl. I cracked up on the mama one.

I'm pretty sure anyone who uses gifs and memes as frequently as you in their posts is epic, not annoying. Haha

Slow starts are better than no-start, LW, you know that! Also I second the awesome mama point. If I were still living at home and tried the same thing, my mother would tell me to suck it up. (My mother was the parent who when she was on a diet, EVERYONE was on a diet, because she refused to make more than one meal. The tough life of a stay-at-home mother.)

It's true. I just need to gain back the good habits. And yes, I appreciate her. That would drive me crazy. :( Normally I'm the one to make dinner but homework's been changing that for the next couple weeks with my exam coming up.

Also anyone notice it's 9:40am and I'm awake? ;)

Slow starts are better than no-start, LW, you know that! Also I second the awesome mama point.  If I were still living at home and tried the same thing, my mother would tell me to suck it up. (My mother was the parent who when she was on a diet, EVERYONE was on a diet, because she refused to make more than one meal.  The tough life of a stay-at-home mother.)

Hey now, chiming in for the stay at home mothers out there. Walk a day in my shoes and then we will talk!!! I refuse to make more than one meal because I am NOT a short order cook. My kids can feel free to make a separate meal when they are buying the food  and can cook it themselves. The rest of my duties do not do themselves!! (And no, it does not include eating bon bons.)

And woo hoo! Way to be up early! Have you kicked ALL THE BOOTY yet?!

That depends.  Have you studied, worked out, eaten your calories and kicked ass today?

Read that, thought of this...

tumblr_lisd1cn5dE1qdkp30o1_500.gif

And woo hoo! Way to be up early! Have you kicked ALL THE BOOTY yet?!

ALMOST ALL OF IT. Muay Thai, check. Protein shake and food... check. :) Hot shower and mobility... soon.

Come on, you gotta go! You've got too much awesome to get stalled before this thing's even really started! GO GO GO

Come on, you gotta go! You've got too much awesome to get stalled before this thing's even really started! GO GO GO

I diiid!

So how'd today go?  :positive:

:D:D:D

---

WEEK 1.2

Guys!

tumblr_inline_mkwodaE7Hv1qz4rgp.gif

• I woke up at 9:30am.
  • I went to Muay Thai, (and ran lightly on the spot instead of jump roping.) After explaining how I had to end my membership a few days early last month because of ankle pains, instructor added 5 more days to my new month's membership.
    • I was super rusty... noticeably so. This coach recognized me and immediately went, "Whao, what happened to your stance!? ... and your jab? ... and you still wind up on your kick... -___-" so... I will enjoy practicing again. :) I know I have a habit of going into my stance from Ninjutsu rather than Muay Thai and managed to fix it but now it's coming back to haunt me.
  • I rolled calves, ankles and shoulders. (Decided wobble board exercises will be for rest days.)
  • I ate all the food
    • Egg, coffee, protein shake
    • Pork loin
    • Home cooked Indian food at a family friend's for dinner. (There were grains - 1 spoonful of rice and 3 puri - involved, but I brought it to a minimum. Courage Wolf can say no to bad food from friends, but not from an Indian mother that is friends with your own mother.)
    • Apple

Aaaand we're back to beast mode. :tiger:

06893ace-fbef-4ba4-ab42-ea2a3ceb2c9d.jpg

I have to stop you right there. If that is all you ate, you totally did NOT eat all the things, seeing as there was not a single vegetable on that list. One cannot be beast without proper beast inducing micro-nutrients.

*Puts hands on her hips and gives you the mom look*

DAMMIT KOO. NOT THE MOM LOOK. I totally realized but then forgot again when I updated... especially because my protein shake had milk. Extra serving of veggies will be eaten today!

You know, I was gonna give you the benefit of the doubt. I was gonna assume that you don't count your veggies, that you'd just eat them, especially because it's an Indian mom making the meal. But then you confessed.

louie.gif

All right, young lady. You're gonna take a no-thank-you helping of your veggies tonight.