Hey scoobs, another challenge...wheeeeeeeee! My life has settled down a little bit, so onto a more focused effort this time. I hope to be more ObsessedFan-like in my dedication this time.

I am not good at remembering which exercises are what, so I'm printing off reference sheets tonight for a couple of the Slayer Workout things. Then I won't have the excuse of "I don't know how to do that" when I'm supposed to be doing them.

Also, I pretty much for the most part am doing the same challenge I was supposed to do last time because I am actually really excited about it.

I hope you all are doing well and kicking in for another challenge (OR YOUR FIRST IF YOU ARE A NEWBIE!)

"Oh, come on! Stake through the heart. A little sunlight. It's like falling off a log."  ~Buffy

Current Challenge

Accountability Group:

Once More With Feeling

Last week I tried the beginners body weight workout and it freaking kicked my butt I only made it through two full circuits and the stopped in the middle of the push-up on the third I stretched during my cool down but my thighs were dead for 4-5 days after however I did it last night, the frost time for the challenge and I was able to complete the whole thing!not counting the warm up and cool down it took me about 19 minutes. And today I feel hardly sore at all

The human body is awesome

We'll see if I get DOMS tomorrow if not ill be doing it again!

Also I need to get a better weight for the dumb bell rows I'm using a handle of Malibu coconut rum filled with water right now and it feels a little on the light side I can try filling it with sand before I go out and buy something

I ran out of food the other day and so I went shopping only I took too long looking for odd paleo friendly ingredients for some healthy orange chicken I want to try to make after work tonight so I rushed home to put everything away and try and make up some ground beef, eggs and avacado I just didn't have enough time and it was cutting it too close to when I had to be at work so I grabbed a chicken fajita pita from jack in the box cost me just under $5 dollars and way smaller than i expected now only 4 hours later I'm sitting here stomach growling like crazy but that's my fault for not making sure I had enough time to cook real food which would of cost me about $1.50 and fed me for two meals one of which would of kept me satisfied until I got home around 1 am oh well lesson learned

Hey! Awesome job on the progress with the body weight workout! That's how I felt when I started my Scooby's pullup program. I couldn't do anything for a week. So I switched to just doing assisted chin-ups, but then I don't really feel any burn. So, I might go back to the Scooby's thing, but just cut the training in half and work up from there.

I totally feel you on the food. That is ME! Lol...what I've been doing - if I wait until the last minute, I try to go to the grocery store and just get something healthy from the deli section instead of, you know, fast food like I would have done so many times in the past. Just doing that has dropped me from 260 to 237 in less than 2 months. Which doesn't seem possible, but if we believe the scale...true facts!

"Oh, come on! Stake through the heart. A little sunlight. It's like falling off a log."  ~Buffy

Current Challenge

Accountability Group:

Once More With Feeling

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines