• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

AJ2013

My 2nd 6 week Challenge - Let's Do This! [Unfinished]

Nice job on the plank. Those give me such a hard time...

Sucks that the first week didn't go amazingly well but important thing is that you got back up and kept going strong. Awesome job.

Second week went a lot better, only missed one day as I went out over weekend but apart from that was very happy with myself,

Pro Points

• 1 minute plank
  • push ups now at 28
  • sit ups now at 26
  • leg raises now at 23
  • eating extra healthy all week

Down Points

• I did no running what so ever and got no real excuses why, just did 4 days of body weights instead.
  • I drank way to much alcohol over weekend.
  • I put my fist through my wardrobe in a drunk rage.

On a side note I am heading to Amsterdam then Arnhem on the 16th - 21st then I am going on a classic car camping weekend 23rd - 26th (http://www.rodandcustom.co.uk/events.html) so I will be cutting 10 days out of the challenge.

So that's my weekly update and once I get back rest assured I will be doubling my efforts to counter all the beer and meat I will be eating over the next 2 weeks! ;)

What's life without a bit of fun and challenge aye?

AJ

Actually, there are some tricks you can use on the road to make the most of where you are. Mostly it involves intense exercise in the morning and fasting through breakfast, staying low carb up until dinner time, and then going for broke.

Or, you can work harder on the front end too. I wouldn't want to discourage you from hard work. :)

Actually, there are some tricks you can use on the road to make the most of where you are. Mostly it involves intense exercise in the morning and fasting through breakfast, staying low carb up until dinner time, and then going for broke.

Or, you can work harder on the front end too. I wouldn't want to discourage you from hard work. :)

Yeah I looked into it but I don't think my friend who I am staying with over there and his 10 room-mates will appreciate me getting up at 6 and doing my work out :P

I will just go at it hard when I get home on the 27th plus its like a mini challenge to recuperate myself! 

The meat it´s not that bad. If anything be wary of fried stuff. Still be conscious of what you eat, that helps a lot to take more healthy options. 

Good luck and have fun man! =D 

Ok, I am back, I am alive and I am ready to push myself to the limits to catch up on the last 2 weeks away!!

Motivate me people! DO IT!

RRRAAAWWWRRRR!!!!!

Sup AJ! You had a good time?

Ok, I am back, I am alive and I am ready to push myself to the limits to catch up on the last 2 weeks away!!

Motivate me people! DO IT!

RRRAAAWWWRRRR!!!!!

I don´t know man! these 2 weeks would have to be pretty awesome-packed to compensate.

The question is: Can. You. Do. It?

The answer? Ken Masters has it.

Haha cheers Kishi! 

And Zuel I had an epic time, the Netherlands is a pretty interesting place and the beer is amazing! and 2 weeks of challenge left! (gone fast!!!)

Yesterday I pushed out 4 of my body weight reps and went for a 20min brisk walk with the dog, I am thinking the same again tonight, also helps that at work we are doing stock take so lugging about heavy boxes instead of being in front of a PC all day!

Haha, I´m envious. I wish I could visit such places! =D

Off to a good finish then! Just maintain that pace for these two weeks and you will be in a good spot by then. Stay strong!

Way to go! You pretty much doubled your last record, talk about some serious gaining in stamina!

Maybe I should give it a try and run until I can´t anymore. I haven´t run far lately.

Way to go! You pretty much doubled your last record, talk about some serious gaining in stamina!

Maybe I should give it a try and run until I can´t anymore. I haven´t run far lately

Yeah man! I was well happy and I didn't even feel it the next morning, one annoying thing though was I wasn't even that out of breath but my leg kept cramping up, I reckon I could have gone for longer if my leg wasn't such a little Bitch! haha!

Will be having a late run tonight as I am busy till about 20:00 and also Rome Total War 2 out today! :D

Games do have to take a certain amount of priority. :D

You're damn right they do! 

Another 20mins last night plus about 30 sit ups before and after run.

On another note I have been speaking to a friend of mine who has just finished the INSANITY challenge couple months back and he looks amazing, I will be starting the same challenge next month for 60 days.

I have also given up alcohol induced nights and will only be partaking in social drinking but aim to cut it out completely for the next 3 months, this will be all detailed in my next challenge.

Time to change who I am forever! 

=D That´s the spirit!!

I´m thinking about doing this myself in about 2 challenges from now! Either Insanity or Tap Out!

Get those results!!

=D That´s the spirit!!

I´m thinking about doing this myself in about 2 challenges from now! Either Insanity or Tap Out!

Get those results!!

Yeah man, I am totally focused on cardio this month, started on Monday and ran every day, get paid on the 21st will buy the CD set and on 1st Oct I will start :D

I hear you there. I have a program that I'm set to start myself. Let's see what happens when we walk the path that the sages have walked before us.

Ok so this 6 week challenge wasn't as good as my first in terms of weight loss but I did increase my Cardio and running times for 12 to 20 minutes (Average) I gained some muscle around my arms and legs and now all my size 36 jeans are loose and require a belt with extra holes in to hold them up.

I will be posting my new challenge this week and I am super excited for it!

Dude, I'm stoked about it too. I'm excited, I really am.

Also, yeah, weight loss slowdown. That's how it happens. It starts fast, and then your body adapts, and you slow down. Sometimes you slow down a lot. But it didn't seem to hold you down at all, which is very good.

All in all, good job!

Consider there was a trip in the middle of it, so this was bound to happen. Congratulations on your progress nonetheless! See you in the next challenge!

Just bought myself a new set of scales and weighed in at 12.8 stone (179.2lbs), lost 0.7 stone (9.8lbs) this 6 week challenge, freaking buzzing!!