Shit Warriors Eat

Penguin mug full of coffee? I knew there was a reason you are awesome thirster.

yup, it's been my coffee mug at work for several years now.  i love the thing.

And it looks like it's bulletproof coffee.

yup, coconut oil and saltless butter (not the good stuff though, sadly.  that's hard to get here)

I was going with bone broth... Thirster! What is it? 

Woot for the penguin mug, though!

it is bulletproof coffee, and yes, it's awesome (coffee and mug)

Lvl 5 Penguin Warrior:  10 Str, 3.5 Dex, 6.5 STA, 23.5 CON, 12.25 WIS, 5.75 CHA

Intro | Current Challenge Thread | Character sheet
My Personal Blog | My Food Blog

There are no failures, only learning pains

it is bulletproof coffee, and yes, it's awesome (coffee and mug)

I've never heard of bulletproof coffee, going to have to give it a try soon.

Class: Warrior (Lvl 2); Ranger (Lvl 1) || Stats: STR - 4 | DEX - 2 | STA - 2 | CON - 3 | WIS - 4 | CHA - 4

Challenges: 3, 2, 1

I don't have a picture (yet), but I thought I'd share my calorie-bomb post-workout chocolate peanutbutter smoothie....(was the name long enough for you?)

1/2 c. milk

1/2 c. greek yogurt

~1/4 frozen banana

handful frozen spinach

2 heaping TBS peanut butter

2 TBS cocoa powder, unsweetned

1 scoop chocolate whey

ice, if needed

That guy packs about 50g protein, and depending on the milk/whey you use, between 650-700 calories.  And it tastes like you're drinking something terrible for you - like in that "wait this isnt a milkshake?" kind of way.

Ranger - Level 2

STR:  9.83 | DEX:  3.5 | STA:  4.5 | CON: 3 | WIS:  5.5 | CHA:  5

Please consider donating to my ride against cancer.

Am I allowed to play?   Although at this point, I can really only call myself a wanna-be warrior, I'm pretty proud of this one.  It was my birthday gift from a friend this year.

He gave me the tenderloin from his buck last year.  (Very sweet gesture, especially to me.)  I served it up seared on the BBQ with a bed of greens and spaghetti squash, an orange and some blue cheese for a side. 

For some unknown reason, the fiancee declared he was going to have pizza that night, and would not be swayed.   So I didn't even have to share.  :)

P8GKtEA.jpg?1

My birthday gift also included some moose, but I haven't figured out what I'm going to do with that just yet.

Rebel: Lifting bars and bells, studying Uechi-ryu, training handstands.

Currently still trying to finish a challenge... three years later!

This game looks a lot like a bizarre hybrid of Harvest Moon and Minecraft.

If meat is considered an awesome gift, then yes you are very welcome here.

also: nom!

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

I wouldn't have shared either, that dish looks freaking awesome...(sulks because I didn't get a deer this year :( )

Awww, Caution! That makes me feel badly for you! I've got a rack of ribs in the freezer, wannna come for dinner?  :pig:  

Level 6 Pixie Assassin Rangerish Adventurer
Current Challenge: Guess What??
Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 12th 13th 14th  Battle Log
-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.
-Whatever doesn't kill me....Had better start running.

That is evil :tongue:

Decided to change the menu for tonight, impromptu stirfry

stirfry_zpsb32cce65.png

So I'm told, so I'm told.... :devilish:

Seriously, I might kill for some of that stir fry if I didn't have to cook it myself, nummy!

Level 6 Pixie Assassin Rangerish Adventurer
Current Challenge: Guess What??
Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 12th 13th 14th  Battle Log
-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.
-Whatever doesn't kill me....Had better start running.

If I guessed right: 1 cup of rice, 1.5 cups of beef, 1/2 cup broccoli, 1/4 cup onion, sesame oil 1 tbsp, soy sauce 1 tbsp 

comes out to: Calories 691, carbs 50g , fat 32g, protein 45. 

sounds about right.  thank you senior.

Lvl 5 Penguin Warrior:  10 Str, 3.5 Dex, 6.5 STA, 23.5 CON, 12.25 WIS, 5.75 CHA

Intro | Current Challenge Thread | Character sheet
My Personal Blog | My Food Blog

There are no failures, only learning pains

I guess I have to report back once I decide the moose meat's fate, then? ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome, warriors. :)

Most definitely!

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

I know this is supposed to be for shit we eat... but I'd like to issue a challenge for someone to make this... and if that's not allowed then feel free to delete this

20091030-bacon-burger-in-hand.jpg

That is a ground bacon patty served with bacon and bacon fat mayonnaise on a bacon fat and bacon-studded bacon bun... That is a thing that exists and I wish I had thought of it first.

Recipe and explanation (http://aht.seriouseats.com/archives/2009/10/the-burger-lab-bacon-attack-pork-butt-bacon-burger.html) please please please someone do this and post pictures...

challenge-accepted-o_zps147bc854.gif

Challenge accepted.  Gonna break out the grinder.

Lvl 8 Half-Orc Warrior
STR: 25 | DEX: 11.75 | STA: 9.75
CON: 13.5 | WIS: 10.75 | CHA: 3

Challenge | DAI-GURREN | Stop Smoking

You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding. - TMBG

Pay the Iron Price. - Balon Greyjoy

It is plain and simple, but I love the old school classics. Six eggs, four pieces of bacon and a little Sriracha for taste. Breakfast of champions.

Level 4 Dwarf Warrior
STR- 22 DEX- 3 STA- 7 CON- 7 WIS- 6 CHA- 3

Training Log- http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/64680-the-long-way-back/ 

Current Six Week Challenge- http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/68746-teachermans-return-to-strongman-and-the-classroom/

"I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs, but how high he bounces when he hits bottom." George S. Patton

This Ranger is quite confident that Warriors have much to teach him via this thread.   :D

Damn! You and me too!!!

I ate 12 boiled eggs last night... still didn't meet my calory and protein macros...

12 in 1 go??!!!

I haven't managed anything more than 6-7.

ANd that made me bloated!!

Eggs are not the best source of protein, I honestly eat them more for the fat.

Why would you say that? From what I know it's the best source f protein. And in regards to fat, since it's all saturated fat in the egg, I would think that sea food, nuts would give me better quality fats if I were to consume some food only for the fat..

All hail the person who thought of this thread!

To be honest my stomach is getting puffed and bloated  when I look at the sheer massive QUANTITY you people are consuming. I eat like a little tweety bird compared to you.:(

Also I'm a lacto-ovo-vegetarian. My only source of animal protein is dairy and eggs. And speaking of eggs I normally have a max of 4/day. In the past have gone upto 2 dozen..but found it too difficult to sustain....

need.....tooooo......EATTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

Because their protein calorie to overall calorie ratio is only 1:3. Chicken breast and tuna are almost 1:1. The fat from eggs are pretty high in omega 3s. They're a good balance between fat and protein.

Sent from my iPhone- please forgive length and autocorrects (yes, I'm blaming it on the phone).

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

challenge-accepted-o_zps147bc854.gif

Challenge accepted.  Gonna break out the grinder.

I sadly do not have the equipment needed for this glorious concoction. Someday though, I will make that burger and then, I may die a happy man.

Level 4 Dwarf Warrior
STR- 22 DEX- 3 STA- 7 CON- 7 WIS- 6 CHA- 3

Training Log- http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/64680-the-long-way-back/ 

Current Six Week Challenge- http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/68746-teachermans-return-to-strongman-and-the-classroom/

"I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs, but how high he bounces when he hits bottom." George S. Patton

I want to watch how you warriors eat. ... and get some ideas ;)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines