Shit Warriors Eat

I'll show you

tumblr_mn5z9hEhrK1s29dslo1_500.gif

Pretty much. I saw a video on "How can small guys put on the pounds?" and I thought EAT ALL OF THE THINGS.

Class: Warrior (Lvl 2); Ranger (Lvl 1) || Stats: STR - 4 | DEX - 2 | STA - 2 | CON - 3 | WIS - 4 | CHA - 4

Challenges: 3, 2, 1

So, I was quite upset yesterday and fell into the emotional eating trap....  I went to the movie theater and got a small popcorn.  HOLY CRAP!  2k+ calories, 128g+ fat, and 256+g carbs?  Nope, never again.

Lvl 5 Penguin Warrior:  10 Str, 3.5 Dex, 6.5 STA, 23.5 CON, 12.25 WIS, 5.75 CHA

Intro | Current Challenge Thread | Character sheet
My Personal Blog | My Food Blog

There are no failures, only learning pains

So, I was quite upset yesterday and fell into the emotional eating trap....  I went to the movie theater and got a small popcorn.  HOLY CRAP!  2k+ calories, 128g+ fat, and 256+g carbs?  Nope, never again.

Terrible stuff eh? I was the same, stopped that straight away when I found out the stats. Luckily there is a Deli next to the cinema I go to that sells Biltong ;)

Endor, LVL 40 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

60 days to 5k (July-Sep 2021)

Found a great new recipe on Mark's Daily Apple. I'm not a big paleo guy, but some of his stuff is pretty good. It's a egg/sausage/spinach breakfast casserole. Made it this morning and it is fantastic. Protein, fat and veggies all in one awesome square. Top it with some hot sause for a little kick and you have quite the meal.

Link- http://www.marksdailyapple.com/sausage-egg-breakfast-bites/#axzz2awotNX6K

Level 4 Dwarf Warrior
STR- 22 DEX- 3 STA- 7 CON- 7 WIS- 6 CHA- 3

Training Log- http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/64680-the-long-way-back/ 

Current Six Week Challenge- http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/68746-teachermans-return-to-strongman-and-the-classroom/

"I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs, but how high he bounces when he hits bottom." George S. Patton

Found a great new recipe on Mark's Daily Apple. I'm not a big paleo guy, but some of his stuff is pretty good. It's a egg/sausage/spinach breakfast casserole. Made it this morning and it is fantastic. Protein, fat and veggies all in one awesome square. Top it with some hot sause for a little kick and you have quite the meal.

I make a NomNomPaleo variation of this every weekend and have plenty to get us through the week! It's a perfect thing to take to work with me and eat when I get hungry. Loved making the switch from cereal to this!

Instagram | pinterest

read harder challengeBattle LogNROLFW

Challenges: 13-1 | 13-2 | 13-3 | 13-3.5 | 14-1 | 14-2 | 15-1 | 15-2 | 15-3 | 15-4 | 15-5 | 16-1 | 16-2 | 16-3 | 16-4 | 16-516-6 | 16-7 | 16-8 | 17-1 | 17-2 | 17-3 | 17-4 | 17-5 | 17-6 | 17-7 | 17-8 | 17-9 | 17-10 | 18-118-2 | 18-318-4 | 18-5 | 18-6 | 18-7 | 18-8 | 18-9 | 18-10 | 19-1 | 19-2 | 19-3 | 19-4 | 19-5 | 19-6 | 19-7 | current

You mean a spinach and sausage egg monster?

I prefer bacon, peppers and onions.

GrimmThing - Warrior

Maybe I'm just too dumb to collapse - - too ugly to die !! I'll let you figure out the reasons...

Current ChallengeNF Workout Log

Dinner:

03A19E8B-1594-471F-99FA-7F5F2DFAA998-577

16 oz ribeye, 1 chicken leg, baked potato w/ chedder cheese, sour cream, and chives from the garden, and finally green beans cooked in the grease of 3 slices of bacon with a bit of garden basil as well.

Sent from my iPhone- please forgive length and autocorrects (yes, I'm blaming it on the phone).

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Dinner:

03A19E8B-1594-471F-99FA-7F5F2DFAA998-577

16 oz ribeye, 1 chicken leg, baked potato w/ chedder cheese, sour cream, and chives from the garden, and finally green beans cooked in the grease of 3 slices of bacon with a bit of garden basil as well.

Sent from my iPhone- please forgive length and autocorrects (yes, I'm blaming it on the phone).

I am seriously jealous.  :tongue:

Level 6 Pixie Assassin Rangerish Adventurer
Current Challenge: Guess What??
Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 12th 13th 14th  Battle Log
-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.
-Whatever doesn't kill me....Had better start running.

LoL. Wifey is complaining that nothing's ever good enough for you.

500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

LoL. Wifey is complaining that nothing's ever good enough for you.

MOAR FOOD! MOAR WEIGHTS! MOAR EVERYTHING! 

She's got me pegged man. 

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

Tonight's dinner, and tomorrow's lunch. Turkey and mixed veg. Basic, but no nonsense, especially when the hubby is working and I'm on my own for dinner.

kB5mciv.jpg

Class: Warrior (Lvl 2); Ranger (Lvl 1) || Stats: STR - 4 | DEX - 2 | STA - 2 | CON - 3 | WIS - 4 | CHA - 4

Challenges: 3, 2, 1

^yep. Except I'm uncoordinated and would likely end up making myself a fallen foe if given a boomerang.

500 / 330 / 625

I experimented with this last night.  Chicken wings and steak wrapped in bacon.  

I do this some times with chicken breasts.... and turkey legs... and catfish.... heck.... anything can and should be wrapped in bacon

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

I do this some times with chicken breasts.... and turkey legs... and catfish.... heck.... anything can and should be wrapped in bacon

i like the way you cook, can i come over for dinner?  ;-)

Lvl 5 Penguin Warrior:  10 Str, 3.5 Dex, 6.5 STA, 23.5 CON, 12.25 WIS, 5.75 CHA

Intro | Current Challenge Thread | Character sheet
My Personal Blog | My Food Blog

There are no failures, only learning pains

i like the way you cook, can i come over for dinner?  ;-)

if you ever make it to virginia I promise I will cook for you :)

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines