Consulting Knights in the TARDIS

Hello to all new Companions and returning favourites!

You've found your way to the resident BBC fanclub and accountibilibuddy group, the Consulting Knights in the TARDIS (Or CKitTs, Seek-Its, for short). We're a small but friendly group of folks who have a few things in common--levelling up our lives, helping others with their epic quests, and BBC fandom! Whether your thing is Doctor Who, Merlin, Sherlock, or any other production by the BBC, there is a place for you here. (Also Fannibals. I need more Fannibals in my life. Please.)

Last challenge, the CKitT group was able to use our thread to not only update one another on our progress, but also to keep each other motivated, to offer words of support and encouragement when needed, to help each other deal with difficult events that happened in our personal lives, and to strongly encourage other team members that if they hadn't watched Merlin, they really, really needed to get on that. I'd love for this thread to be a similar community this time around!

While we do have some old faces returning, like Doctor Who, there's nothing wrong with adding some new faces into the mix and changing things up a bit--so don't be scared off! We'd love to welcome new folks into the group, and I really hope you'll consider joining us on this next 6-week journey! So join in, have a cup of tea, help yourselves to the tissue box (it's the BBC, you know you'll need it) and, most importantly--Be welcome!

-----------------------------------

Current Members:

1.   Tseecka (leader)
2.   MissyMo87
3.   Posy
4.   Stooshie
5.   carniepoet
6.   Isle
7.   obsessedfan
8.   PartyCannon
9.   BagelYo
10. LiveWriteGrow
11. Gyro
12. Wingfoot
13. MrrManda

------------------------------

Off-site Contact Info:

If you want to/are okay with fellow CKitTs contacting you away from NerdFitness

Tseecka

Call me: Leah, Tseecka, Tsee
Tumblr: tseecka (some NSFW content; slashing abounds)
Email:tseecka@hotmail.com
Cell number: Available via PM
Facebook: Available via PM

LiveWriteGrow

Call me: Geek (no, really)

Email: assortedgeekery@yahoo.com

Tseecka
Lvl 2 Amazonian Adventurer
STR: 8 DEX: 5 STA: 3.5 CON: 6.5 WIS: 6.5 CHA: 1.5
"When you have eliminated the impossible, what remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
~*~Exercise daily if convenient. If inconvenient, exercise anyway~*~
Daily Battle Log: HERE

Accountibilibuddies: Looking :(

Hello,

I'm Isle and I'm starting with my first challenge. I hope to get into shape to start an adventure. Right now, if I would notice a tardis, I am not able to run well enough to survive more then one episode. Which isn't a hindrance to becoming a companion, but I do prefer to stay alive.  

I love Doctor Who, Sherlock and Merlin (and Grimm and Firefly). I can't wait for three of them to start again. I still have half a season of Merlin left, so I have something to watch in the meantime.

Hey Isle--I know I've said hi to you in a couple other places, but I'll say "Hi!" here, too! 

I honestly think that one of the greatest things about being in this group, and being a fan of BBC (especially Doctor Who) is precisely that thought--could I survive an adventure with the Doctor? We all want to go off in the TARDIS, but there really is an awful lot of running involved! It can also be super motivating, though. One of our team members created a set of playlists for a mini-challenge we had in the group last time, and I know it has been helping a LOT to keep my feet pounding the track when I would rather roll over and die. You can find her mp3 file here if you're interested. (Seriously, there is nothing like hearing Ten telling you "the Angels are coming" to get your heart racing and force you to push through those extra few minutes!)

I'll admit I kind of lost touch with Grimm halfway through the first season. I just found it too similar to two other shows I was watching, namely Supernatural and Once Upon a Time; there wasn't enough that was unique about it to draw me in, personally. Not to say that there's anything wrong with it! I just can only take so much modern fantasy crossed with grit in my TV schedule, haha. I LOVE Firefly though!

And as for Merlin...well. All I can say is, when you finish the series, know that you will have a group here to support you through any emotional crises you may have. I've never been so sad to see a show end. <3

Tseecka
"When you have eliminated the impossible, what remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

Hi, Isle! Welcome to the group. The ladies in this group are amazing and tseeka is a super awesome leader!

I'm on and off again with Grimm, but can't stop watching because I have to see where it goes. I'm with tseeka,though, as far as Supernatural is concerned. Love that show! If you haven't seen it I highly recommend catching up on Netflix and joining the journey. Also, Firefly is the best ever! I miss that show so much, but rewatch it often. If you like Anime check out Cowboy Bebop. I've watched since high school and love it! I mean, it's not on anymore, but I have the box set. :-) It's premise is similar to Firefly - bounty hunters in space. Seriously, guys, check it out.

Again, welcome to the group, Isle!

Level 5 Wood Elf Assassin

STR 11.25 | DEX 9.5 | STA 15 | CON 11.75 | WIS 13 | CHA 13

Current Challenge - 4th3rd | 2nd1st

Accountabilibuddies - 3rd | 2nd | 1st

"A goal without a plan is just a wish." ~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Welcome Isle!

This is a great group hope you enjoy :). I've watched some Grimm but not much since it's not on netflix yet. I love supernatural though and have every season on dvd (one of the few series I actually own) Also the books are pretty awesome they fill in the gaps that can occur in the timeline for supernatural. I don't remember if big bang theory is available on anything but netflix or buying the season xbox but I love that show too.

Jigglypuff Adventurer

STR: 3.25    DEX: 3    STA: 3.5   CON: 3.75    WIS: 6    CHA: 4

Previous Challenges: 12

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

And hello again, tseecka. Are you trying to be everywhere in my timeline? :)

I haven't watched Supernatural or Once upon a time, but since I have to wait anyway, and everyone is recommending it, I think I want to check it out sometime. I also like The Big Bang Theory, but I don't follow it. A rerun is usually aired just after dinner, so I tend to see episodes completely out of order. Which does kind of funny things for their relationships in my head. (Like: Last week you had a relation with Priya. Three days ago you broke up with Penny. Yesterday you dated Leslie Winkle.  And now you're wondering if you will ever get a girlfriend....)

I think joining two groups is allowed, I've seen someone's name, Angelblaid I think, in two groups. But a more experienced user can tell you for sure.

Hey obsessedfan, welcome to the group! We're happy to have you! 

Everyone's thread is linked through their name in our members list in the first post--you should be able to find them all there! I'll add yours right away! :D

Tseecka

Hey obsessedfan, welcome to the group! We're happy to have you! 

Everyone's thread is linked through their name in our members list in the first post--you should be able to find them all there! I'll add yours right away! :D

Ah, thank you. Are the ones without links just waiting for their thread completion?

Lvl 2 Demigod

Child of Aries

/ STR 1 / DEX 1.75 / STA 2 / CON 5 / WIS 4 / CHA 2 /

Challenges:

Current Challenge

Accountability Groups:

Companions in Training

Ah, thank you. Are the ones without links just waiting for their thread completion?

Yep! They're  members from the last challenge who expressed an interest in sticking with the same team this time around, I'm just waiting for their progress threads to pop up so I can link them :)

Tseecka

Hello,

I'm Isle and I'm starting with my first challenge. I hope to get into shape to start an adventure. Right now, if I would notice a tardis, I am not able to run well enough to survive more then one episode. Which isn't a hindrance to becoming a companion, but I do prefer to stay alive.  

I love Doctor Who, Sherlock and Merlin (and Grimm and Firefly). I can't wait for three of them to start again. I still have half a season of Merlin left, so I have something to watch in the meantime.

Hi!

When I joined this group during the last challenge I was already a Doctor Who fanatic, but thanks to this group I ended up watching all of Merlin and Sherlock, too!

Oh, and I love Firefly too (I'm wearing a Firefly shirt in my profile picture), and actually all things Joss Whedon.

*Posy*

Current Challenge

Consulting Knights in the TARDIS

Previous Challenges: One

True Neutral Human Adventurer with Ranger-Druid aspirationsCurrent Stats: LVL 2 || (STR) 6 || (DEX) 4 || (STA) 5 || (CON) 3.5 || (WIS) 9.5 || (CHA) 4.5

Hey, everyone! Welcome Isle, obsessedfan and PartyCannon!

And hello again Tseecka, Posy, MissyMo and carniepoet! I'm glad you're all here! :) 

I'm so excited about this challenge! Hopefully I'll be better about checking in more often this time. Life has calmed down a little bit for me, so I don't have as much stuff going on! Let's bring on the challenge! :D 

My thread for this challenge is here: http://nerdfitnessrebellion.com/index.php?/topic/34099-the-next-big-adventure/ . 

I'm really looking forward to the next 6 weeks with you all!

"No power in the 'verse can stop me."

Current Challenge: Stooshie is a Leaf on the Wind

Past Challenges: The road goes ever, ever on!

Hi all! I'd like to join up as well. I'm kind of Stooshie's fault. I'm a Whovian-in-training and a Sherlock-fan. Very much interested in getting into Being Human and Hannibal. 

LiveWriteGrow

TheGeek

Wood-Elf

Level 2 Ranger

STR: 4

DEX: 4

STA: 3

CON:3

WIS: 3

CHA: 3

Current Challenge: HERE

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us."

-Gandalf the Grey

Hey, everyone! Welcome Isle, obsessedfan and PartyCannon!

And hello again Tseecka, Posy, MissyMo and carniepoet! I'm glad you're all here! :)

I'm so excited about this challenge! Hopefully I'll be better about checking in more often this time. Life has calmed down a little bit for me, so I don't have as much stuff going on! Let's bring on the challenge! :D

My thread for this challenge is here: http://nerdfitnessrebellion.com/index.php?/topic/34099-the-next-big-adventure/ . 

I'm really looking forward to the next 6 weeks with you all!

Glad to see you back Stooshie!

Can I join you guys? I've never watched Merlin but I am willing to start! I love Sherlock and am a huge Who fan. I'm debating ordering the TARDIS beach towel from ThinkGeek for my vacation this September, hopefully my husband won't be too embarrassed to be seen with me :tongue:

Welcome! Merlin is awesome and if you have netflix the whole series is finally on there! I love thinkgeek they use to steal my paychecks for a while :P

Hello, all. I'm getting excited. I'm going to bed for a nap before work and then when I wake up my challenge starts. I'll have my shake breakfast and bring a salad with me to work. Allons-y!

Hope all goes well!

Hi all! I'd like to join up as well. I'm kind of Stooshie's fault. I'm a Whovian-in-training and a Sherlock-fan. Very much interested in getting into Being Human and Hannibal. 

LiveWriteGrow

Welcome!

Jigglypuff Adventurer

STR: 3.25    DEX: 3    STA: 3.5   CON: 3.75    WIS: 6    CHA: 4

Previous Challenges: 12

Hi!

When I joined this group during the last challenge I was already a Doctor Who fanatic, but thanks to this group I ended up watching all of Merlin and Sherlock, too!

Oh, and I love Firefly too (I'm wearing a Firefly shirt in my profile picture), and actually all things Joss Whedon.

I had a hard time picking a group because of my love for all of those shows, too. I had to stop at two groups. I couldn't join the Browncoats. But it is hard when you have too much love more too many shows.

Lvl 2 Demigod

Child of Aries

/ STR 1 / DEX 1.75 / STA 2 / CON 5 / WIS 4 / CHA 2 /

Challenges:

Current Challenge

Accountability Groups:

Companions in Training

Okay, I went to update the thread but the rich text editor has apparently disappeared...rest assured, I know you guys are here, and I'll get that thread updated once I don't have to go cross-eyed looking at HTML!

At this point anyone who hasn't spoken up from the last challenge, I'm going to assume isn't coming back, and I'll take their name off of the Google Doc. Everyone, of course, is still welcome to rejoin--I just want to make sure we have our new members' names right on that list!

A big warm welcome to LiveWriteGrow/Miranda/Geek (I am going to flail at you about Hannibal very probably XD), Bagelyo, and PartyCannon! It's great to see new faces in the community--I really hope you enjoy your time with the CKitTs! And I'm so glad to see so many of our original team back for another round :D Here's to another great 6-week challenge--new times and places to visit, new quests to complete, new cases to solve. It's gonna be great!

Here's a quick query for you all--are we interested into doing another team-only PvP challenge, like we did last time? For the newbies--I set up some mini-challenges for our team in the PvP forum, tasks that were themed around our fandoms that were just an extra boost to get a few other things done for ourselves. I think it was fun, but I get the idea it might have been a little overwhelming--do we want to give another crack at it?

For reference, here is the CKitT PvP thread from last challenge: http://nerdfitnessrebellion.com/index.php?/topic/31512-ckitts-team-challenge-thread/. Posy, you're our winner--PM me about your prize :D

Tseecka

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines