Consulting Knights in the TARDIS

I've been a lot more quiet during this challenge. Classes just started on campus and the courses I teach are all in the fall. Things will settle for me in a bit. :-)

Bagelyo, happy birthday!! Oreos are one of my favorite things and I definitely approve of having them in any form on your birthday.

PartyCannon, your avatar makes me smile every time i see it. It seriously just puts me in a good mood no matter what. Good luck getting back to exercising!

Level 5 Wood Elf Assassin

STR 11.25 | DEX 9.5 | STA 15 | CON 11.75 | WIS 13 | CHA 13

Current Challenge - 4th3rd | 2nd1st

Accountabilibuddies - 3rd | 2nd | 1st

"A goal without a plan is just a wish." ~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Also not dead. Just....distracted, and a little embarrassed. 

I kind of got caught climbing over the gate onto the reservation land a couple of weeks ago. I wasn't in trouble, exactly, but I was up on the gate in my running getup when the tribal police and current war chief drove up. My family has an agreement with the pueblo concerning our use of the land (for walking, running, and riding the occasional horse), but my very local family and I do not share a skin, hair, or eye color, so what these guys saw was a redheaded white girl in glasses climbing over a chained and locked gate. 

And I can't bring myself to drive anywhere I can run safely. Might start going to the gym when the weather turns enough that gyms aren't a nightmare in the land of no A/C (hippies, man, and eco-friendly junk. I want my climate control). I've been keeping up with some form of intensive exercise except on truck days, since I'm pretty sure hauling gallons of ice cream everywhere counts as exercise. 

My muse took a nosedive. Still bailing to find it. 

I've had half a soda since the challenge started, and that one as part of a family tradition. Other than that, no sodas, few canned/bottled drinks, and as few carbs as I can get away with while still eating family meals. 

TheGeek

Wood-Elf

Level 2 Ranger

STR: 4

DEX: 4

STA: 3

CON:3

WIS: 3

CHA: 3

Current Challenge: HERE

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us."

-Gandalf the Grey

Hi, all! I hope you're having a great start to your September and a great end to the challenge. My newest update is up if you want to go see it.

I just wanted to let you guys know that I couldn't make it to all of Dragon*Con, but I did make it to the parade. There were so many people. My friends who have been in years past so it was so much crazier this year. Lots of new people in the crowd. I was tired after the parade because by the end I was couldn't see anything and was squished between people who were all over 6'...I'm a mere 5'4"...so glad I'm not claustrophobic. Plus I'm an introvert so crowds are like energy vampires to me. I had seen storm troopers, zombies, and a few others, but none warranted crossing the street again to get a picture. At any rate, I was getting ready to grab the elevator down to the station when I saw one of my favorite characters on the other side of the road. Captain America. Guys, I've loved this character since I was 5. I bolted over like a mad woman and was able to get a picture. So excited. Anyway, I've already bought tickets for next year (woohoo) and hope to meet many of my other favorite characters. This was the fuel I needed to be ready for next years con. The picture's a little big, but I'm not sure how to make it smaller on this platform. If you have tips on that please let me know.

f6098d30125511e3a47922000ae90d5b_7.jpg

We made it!!! Congrats, all!

As a side note. I'm going to be on a cruise and away from internet access when the next challenge starts. If this groups is planning on being around for the next challenge, I'd like in. But I'm worried I'll lose my place because I won't be able to get on in the beginning. Would someone be willing to save me a place? Por favor? If that's against the rules, I understand. Just putting it out there.

Again, I'm so proud of everyone. Woot!

Lvl 2 Demigod

Child of Aries

/ STR 1 / DEX 1.75 / STA 2 / CON 5 / WIS 4 / CHA 2 /

Challenges:

Current Challenge

Accountability Groups:

Companions in Training

We made it!!! Congrats, all!

As a side note. I'm going to be on a cruise and away from internet access when the next challenge starts. If this groups is planning on being around for the next challenge, I'd like in. But I'm worried I'll lose my place because I won't be able to get on in the beginning. Would someone be willing to save me a place? Por favor? If that's against the rules, I understand. Just putting it out there.

Again, I'm so proud of everyone. Woot!

W00t! Ya, we'll def save you a place, I'd say!

Gyro, level 2 Hill Dwarf scoutSTR 1|DEX 2|STA 1|CON 3|WIS 4|CHA 2

Current Challenge

Battle Log

Accountibilibuddy Group: Consulting Knights in the TARDIS

Previous Challenge

"Ad Astra Per Aspera!"

Hi, guys! Forgot to post my final info from the last challenge here. It went pretty good. Final results! I hope to see you all around this challenge. :-)

Hey folks - tseecka has been inactive since August 14th (and LiveWriteGrow since September 3rd), so I've created an Accountibilibuddy thread for the current challenge here: http://nerdfitnessrebellion.com/index.php?/topic/37222-consulting-knights-in-the-tardis-cross-guild/

In the sign-up sheet, I moved the group from the Adventurer tab to the Cross-Guild tab, since we're clearly from different guilds. You guys can put your name there, and I'll add links to member challenge threads in the new Accountibilibuddy thread :)

Gyro, level 2 Hill Dwarf scoutSTR 1|DEX 2|STA 1|CON 3|WIS 4|CHA 2

Current Challenge

Battle Log

Accountibilibuddy Group: Consulting Knights in the TARDIS

Previous Challenge

"Ad Astra Per Aspera!"

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines