There is a group of us Walking to Mordor. We'd love to have more walkers/hikers join us. The link is

http://nerdfitnessrebellion.com/index.php?/topic/25654-one-does-not-simply-walk-into-mordor/

Wisdom 18   Dexterity 11   Charisma 12   Strength 16  Constitution-12

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

I am already in, but I have a BUNCH of miles to post. It's been almost two weeks. Thank goodness I have been logging.

Edit: wow! Bumped from 14 th to 10th. Woot!

That is a big jump. WOOT

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

Sounds like a great idea but I'd probably make my own "place to walk" since I have never watched the"lord of the rings" movies...lol

Never watched the LOTR movies :hororr: But you've read the books, right. If not then add that to you challenge immediately ;) Hey, you could do it on aduio, while you walk to Mordor! :)