Hey everyone, I'm back from the dead.  The new challenge guidelines are... interesting to say the least.  So here's to the next six weeks.  (And Wolve, I stole your goal layout. :D )

MAIN QUEST

Get back on the path of becoming a Parkour beast.

GOALS

1. Flexibility 
    Stretching, light yoga or beginner's body contorting every day to limber up and improve my flexibility.  (No, I'm NOT having a secret affair with the Druids... okay, maybe a little.)

2. Body Weight Training
    Basic body weight training and at LEAST four days a week.

3. Endurance
    Running at least twice a week.  Not as much as I used to do, but there's a lot going on in my life for now.

4. Life Goal- Juggle
    This might seem a bit off, but there's a method to this madness.  I have no idea what I want to do with my life,but one option is that I've seriously considered joining the circus.  I know, right?  So, it might be a good idea if I learn a few marketable skills, like juggling.  So I want to be able to juggle three balls, or at least be well on my way, by the end of the challenge.  Just to find something to juggle...

No Diet/Fitness Goal for me.

STARTING STATS

• Height: 5'2"

• Weight: 145 lbs (approx.)

• Chest: --

• Waist: --

Motivation

I want to amaze someone.  Anyone.  I want them to see me do something out of the ordinary and be inspired to exceed their own limitations.  

Halfling; Samurai Assassin, Level 2

Challenge Number Three: Reboot

"Runners see the city in a different way. We see the flow... The flow is what keeps us running, keeps us alive."

ZOMBIES!!

Welcome back Otaku! You seems to have planned a lot of training in a week. 4 BW circuit + 2 running sounds a lot to me, don't forget to rest when necessary!

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

Embrace your inner Druid :)

I love the juggling goal!!! Please post a video when you get it done!

I really considered hanging out with the Druids for this challenge, but when I read Wolverine's recruit thread, he mentioned Assassin's including Circus Arts, and I was like, "Oh gosh, it's like he KNEW."  Haha, maybe next challenge I'll head over there, though. If I can get a video of the juggling, I'll definitely put it up!  Maybe I'll use the 3DS.  ;D

Welcome back Otaku! You seems to have planned a lot of training in a week. 4 BW circuit + 2 running sounds a lot to me, don't forget to rest when necessary!

Thanks for the welcome back!  I'll be sure ease to my way into everything, and build myself up to avoid over working myself.  Really sore muscles are definitely something that discourage me (whereas kind of sore muscles encourage me :D ) , so I don't want to give myself a reason to give up!  Sundays will probably be my rest days, since the kid siblings are going back to school, and Wednesdays if I decide I really need them.  :)

"Runners see the city in a different way. We see the flow... The flow is what keeps us running, keeps us alive."

ZOMBIES!!

I was torn between here and the Druid forest too, but Im glad I am here with lots of amazing people (no offense to any Druids)!! I may do a 2x2, 2 here and 2 there, and switch my focus based on where I am. Although my Main quest is rather Druid-like, my goals are split. Next time, if all goes as planned, I will really ramp up the activity goals!

I'm glad you are here too :D

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

NOTICE:  Since attributes and what not are apparently being wiped out at the end of the year, and rebooted from the ground up (having to do with integrating Rising Heroes into out challenge system, if I understand correctly) I'm not going to bother with increasing attributes until that time.  I'm still going to change my level according to the challenges I complete, just so I can see myself improving over time.  But otherwise, calculating attributes is a lot of work for what will ultimately be no benefit, so that's why I don't have any grading system posted for myself or anything.  :)

ZOMBIES!!

Hey there :) Seems like an interesting challenge. Juggling sounds like fun, good luck with that! *Following* 

Thanks for dropping by Pretzle!  *Follows back*  ;)

I did my stretching today, nothing too strenuous, just nice and easy.  It definitely helped with the pain I've been feeling in back and neck lately (sleeping on the floor will do that to ya. ;D )

Then this was fun. Something new to try for calesthenics day is always a plus. :D  Also there were push-ups, squats, lunges, and planks.  I didn't count anything, I didn't time my planks.  Takin' a leaf out of Wolverine's book here, and just going with the flow for a change.  *The chaos! The horror!!!*

I didn't do any juggling today though, as I don't have anything to juggle with! -Dun dun dun!-  Might have been smart to think of that before hand, Otaku.  But that's okay, as long as I learn to juggle by the end of the challenge, I'll consider the goal fulfilled.  

Also, I'll have to get my starting measurements up at a later time.  Today there was just too much going on. :(

All in all, a good first day I think.  Not spectacular, but that's fine.  Like I said before, easing back into it.

But tomorrow... hehehee... SPRINTING! >:D

ZOMBIES!!

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines