G'day!

Having recently found out about this wonderful community this shall be my first journey towards levelling up my life.

A West Aussie that is a massive metalhead (which is where alot of my challenge titles will most likely be derived from \m/ ), currently studying as Game Design looking into the future for a career in the Indie Games industry. I have a good chunk of weight to lose to be healthy, and almost all my excess weight is on my stomach, quite a specimen of a beer gut actually (albeit mostly a result of rum), which I understand is more unhealthy than the weight itself.

I played junior footy (AFL) for 8 years and went to the gym most days around the age of 18, so I had muscle mass and not much fat, and literally stopped doing both at the same time, however I continued to eat the same and combine that with drinking...

At the age of 23 I now have weight to lose and muscle to gain, this is my goal and is there purely to get my health in check, rather than to look good and achieve strength goals, however I know I will have these goals later, but that is just ACT II, no need to focus on that yet!

I consume alot of caffeine based drinks, but I know I have the ability to forego these drinks as, I have been doing for the last 3 years, every 4-8 months I do an entire 1 or 2 months with no caffeine consumption (except maybe one glass of coke a fortnight).

Current Stats:

H: 6'00"

W: 109kg

BF: 31.5%

I walk to uni from the train and back again - this is actually about 20-30 minutes with a nice hill in the middle - 3-4 times a week - so I get approximately 90 minutes of exercise a week.

I consume anywhere from 2L-3L of carbonated/sugary beverages per week - not including coffee.

MAIN QUEST: RISE SON OF SODOM

I must rise up from the decrepit slums of Sodom and bring myself to the fresh, warm, inviting sulphur pits of hell.

I want to bring myself out of old habits and place my self on the path to a healthier lifestyle. More exercise, cleaner diet and a greater overall sense of happiness.

MAIN QUEST OBJECTIVE ALPHA: DISCARD THE HOLY WATER

The first step toward the road of glory is to discard the filthy waters of the holy and to pickup the goblets of blood.

As I mentioned above, I consume up to 3L of sugary carbonated or caffeinated beverages a week, and to ensure the task is challenging enough for myself I will combine two tasks. I will reduce my consumption of caffeine AND soft drinks as well as increase my consumption of water.

A: <500mL of the evil beverages consumed per week, consume >1.80L of water a day.

B: <750mL of the evil beverages consumed per week, consume >1.20L of water a day.

C: <1.20L of the evil beverages consumed per week, consume >750mL of water a day.

D: <1.80L of the evil beverages consumed per week, consume >500mL of water a day.

F: Consuming as much as do already :(

My understanding is that 2L of water a day (8 glasses) is healthy and keeping in mind that I will not be giving up coffee inside this challenge, more water would be good to compensate for the coffee.

MAIN QUEST OBJECTIVE BETA: TO BRUISE A DEMON

The next step toward the road of glory is to build the strength of a demon.

Again as mentioned I used to do weights at a gym a few years ago, so combining my knowledge from then with the great amounts of information available here I hope to get back into a routine. I have my own dumbbells here at home and I am more than happy to use things around the house to help out. For now my goal here is to begin using weights and develop a solid routine to build up on.

A: Get into a solid routine, 4 days a week, increase weights across most exercises by 5kg over the 6 weeks.

B: Get into a solid routine, 2-3 days a week, increase weights across most exercises by 2kg over the 6 weeks.

C: Get into a routine, at least once a week. Get a grounding on what exercises to do and how to do them properly.

D: Pickup the weights at least once a week.

F: Picking up the weights a few times over the 6 weeks isn't enough, not succeeding 'D:' is a fail.

As I begin this challenge I will get the base line for my current strength and routines, and I will post them up when I get there.

MAIN QUEST OBJECTIVE GAMMA: RUNNING THE RIVER STYX

The next step toward the road of glory is to become fit enough to run along the shore of the river Styx and still return again.

Along with a regular weight routine, in order to get fit and ultimately healthy I will need to get into a regular cardio routine. A group of us (4 in total) are all getting involved with this 6 week challenge so we have our own little group IRL to support one another everyday, and with this we plan to do a group fitness session at the playground, thanks to Steve for the video we all watched together last night about it! ;D

So my goal here is to exercise (including my uni walk) a minimum amount per week (excluding the weights) and to be involved in the group workout.

A: 9+ hours of walking/jogging per week, goto all of the group workouts.

B: 6+ hours of walking/jogging per week, goto all of the group workouts.

C: 4+ hours of walking per week, goto at least 5/6 of the group workouts.

D: 2-4 hours of walking per week, goto more than 4/6 of the group workouts.

F: Anything less than 2 hours of walking is a fail, regardless of group workouts. Going to 3 or fewer of the group workouts is an automatic fail, regardless of exercise done.

As there is always the possibility of illness and other commitments, and that maybe all 4 of us can't do every single group workout together, I would just like to add that if this happens I will endeavour to replace this session with my own routine that is at least similar in nature.

LIFE QUEST OBJECTIVE: DO NOT BE INDEBTED TO HADES

No debt should be owed to Hades, for when he collects, no restitution shall ever be had for the soul for the remainder of eternity.

I would like to move into a career in the Indie Games industry, and I need to build a new desktop PC and get a decent financial grounding before I begin. So my goal here is to be in the black. I currently have debts and upcoming bills to the total worth of approximately $1,200. I don't want to owe any money to anyone at the end of the challenge, and any upcoming bills, I would like to have enough money to cover them and then some. Keeping in mind that more bills will be coming up by the end of the challenge.

A: In the black.

B: Within $200.

C: Within $500.

D: Within $1,000.

F: More than $1,000.

I do have uni debts, however given their large size and the way they are handled in Australia, there is no need for them to be considered in this challenge and have no bearing on me financially at this point in time.

I am currently on CentreLink as a student (i.e. Student Welfare payments) which is impacted by how much I earn, so overcoming such a small amount can be more of a task than expected, in a 6 week period, but I think I am capable of it and it is worth a shot!

Time to climb out of Sodom and into Hell where the party awaits, let us begin this journey!

-Radact :P

- Uruk-Hai Rebel -

LEVEL 4

STR [3] | DEX [1] | STA [2] | CON [7] | WIS [7] | CHA [5]

Please follow me on my current quest: A Funeral Mist

The story so far: Chapter 1: Son of Sodom Arise | Chapter 2: A Testament ov Fire, Descend to Hell | Chapter 3: Only a Dragon's Force to Get Through Hell

Chapter 4: Mayhem Within the Trinity

To infinity and beyond!

\RADACT'S INTERNETS/

This is the most metal post ever. \m/. I like your 'no caffeine' challenge, and am very pleased to hear about the consumption of water!
I especially like your fine print on the group workouts, and agree it is a sensible answer to have a separate option. I look forward to our sessions! See you on the playground ;)

<Forest Elf>
Druid

Level 2

STR [0] | DEX [5] | STA [3] | CON [1] | WIS [3] | CHA [2]

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist.
Children already know that dragons exist.
Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.
GK Chesterson

Please follow me here on my current quest: Nim-aera, Set Yourself on Fire

Thanks all for the great words and luck! :D

Things so far:

Discarding the Holy Water:

Day 1: 0 evil, 1.2L blood

Day 2: 0 Evil, 0.5L of blood

Day 3: 0 Evil, 1.7L of blood

To Bruise a Demon:

Have not picked up weights yet, but I plan on it today :)

Running the River Styx:

Day 1: 45 minutes

Day 2: 0 minutes

Day 3: 75 minutes + 1/1 Group workouts

Cumulative: 120 minutes - that's looking hopeful for a solid C or a B in week 1, if I can keep this up and work a little harder I should be able to get an A by week 6! :D

Do Not Be Indebted to Hades:

I haven't really made any leeway on this, but it is week one, and money has not flowed from anywhere... yet :P

- Uruk-Hai Rebel -

LEVEL 4

The story so far: Chapter 1: Son of Sodom Arise | Chapter 2: A Testament ov Fire, Descend to Hell | Chapter 3: Only a Dragon's Force to Get Through Hell

To infinity and beyond!

\RADACT'S INTERNETS/

Awesome progress so far. Just keep pushing for that A. Also, the way you word you challenges is cracking me up.

Awesome cheers aye. I am trying, I feel confident that I can get there.

Haha, awesome, I am glad that it gives you a laugh! :D

Week 1 Report:

Day 1: 0 evil, 1.2L of blood.

Day 2: 0 evil, 0.5L of blood.

Day 3: 0 evil, 1.7L of blood.

Day 4: 0 evil, 1.8L of blood.

Day 5: 0 evil, 1.9L of blood.

Day 6: 0 evil, 2.7L of blood.

Day 7: 50mL of evil, 0.6L of blood.

Week 1: 0 evil, 1.5L of blood per day(mean) sd of ±0.5L

To Bruise A Demon:

Week 1: I have picked the weights up twice, doing about an hour workout, just on lower weights and getting the rhythm, routine and correct posture etc sorted.

Running the River Styx:

Day 1: 45 minutes.

Day 2: 0 minutes.

Day 3: 75 minutes + 1/1 group workouts.

Day 4: 0 minutes.

Day 5: 0 minutes.

Day 6: 75 minutes.

Day 7: 0 minutes.

Week 1: 195 minutes (3 hours, 15 minutes) + 1/1 group workouts.

Don't Be Indebted to Hades:

Still little to no leeway on this, but there is still time :D

In essence, I feel as though I am going quite well and setting up the foundations to storm through this challenge. I had a few days there without any cardio exercise and just weights, which I will have to remedy in the next few weeks in order to get A's. I also plan to start job hunting this week and try and get some part time work alongside uni.

All in all, I am happy with this first week :)

- Uruk-Hai Rebel -

LEVEL 4

To infinity and beyond!

\RADACT'S INTERNETS/

Things so far:

Day 1: 0 evil, 2.1L blood
Day 2: 0 Evil, 2.1L of blood
Day 3: 0 Evil, 1.9L of blood

To Bruise a Demon:
I have picked up the weights a few times now, haven't done as much this week as I would have liked. Being sick makes it difficult to get outside while it's raining to do so :/

Have a bit of a plan set out for my workouts though. So looking promising, but not sure where I stand in the gradings as of yet.

Running the River Styx:
Day 2: 60 minutes
Day 3: 60 minutes + 1/1 Group workouts
Cumulative: 165 minutes - looking for a B quite easily, I think I could get an A this week :D

Planning to apply for jobs this week, haven't made much of a dent thus far though.

Steady progress thus far I do believe!

:)

- Uruk-Hai Rebel -

LEVEL 4

To infinity and beyond!

\RADACT'S INTERNETS/

Awesome progress so far. Just keep pushing for that A. Also, the way you word you challenges is cracking me up.

Yes, he's quite amusing, isn't he Doctor?  :rapture:

<Forest Elf>
Druid

Level 2

GK Chesterson

In essence, I feel as though I am going quite well and setting up the foundations to storm through this challenge. I had a few days there without any cardio exercise and just weights, which I will have to remedy in the next few weeks in order to get A's. I also plan to start job hunting this week and try and get some part time work alongside uni.

All in all, I am happy with this first week :)

Loving the narrative Radact! Keep up the good work and Straight A's, its really encouraging to see how strong your going :)

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, “I’m possible!†–Audrey Hepburn

For starters... Argh! I finished this post off and hit the wrong key combo (I use Opera for internet for it's superior abilities) and BOOM I have to restart the whole post :|

Loving the narrative Radact! Keep up the good work and Straight A's, its really encouraging to see how strong your going :)

Thank you! I am glad that my story provides a good read! I am trying, I think I did pretty good for week 2, so I think I am looking good at Straight A's ahead indeed! :D

Thanks again, I am glad that my attempts are encouraging, and I wish you good luck on your endavours too! :)

Week 2 Report:

Day 1: 0 evil, 2.1L of blood.
Day 2: 0 evil, 2.1L of blood.
Day 3: 0 evil, 1.9L of blood.
Day 4: 0 evil, 1.6L of blood.
Day 5: 0 evil, 2.2L of blood.
Day 6: 700mL evil, 1.9L of blood.
Day 7: 0 evil, 1.8L of blood.

Week 2: 0 evil, 1.9L of blood per day(mean) sd of ±0.2L

Because of the 700mL of soft drink I had as mixers for my rum at a mates birthday, I have forced myself into a B grade here. But I am not upset about this, I am pretty happy with my result in fact. Keep working hard and an A is in reach.

To Bruise A Demon:

Week 2: I have picked up the weights a good few times now. 3 times last week, and I am aiming for 4 times a week, this is to give myself a day break between each session, to promote healthier progress. Getting a good routine sorted I think, I have familiarized myself with the dumbbells, exercises and workouts. I think I have the exercises down pat and am doing them properly, so I am comfortable moving the weights up. I started on just 3kg dumbbells :| but upped them to 8kgs yesterday. I am proud of my progress and direction, but it feels a bit awkward when I look back on what I was able to do about 5 years ago :|

So in reference to the challenge, I have increased the weights by 5kgs already and am on my way to settling into a consistent 4 day a week routine. So I think an A is definitely in reach.

Running the River Styx:

Day 2: 60 minutes.
Day 3: 60 minutes + 1/1 group workouts.
Day 4: 60 minutes.
Day 5: 60 minutes.
Day 6: 135 minutes.
Day 7: 0 minutes.

Week 2: 420 minutes (7 hours) + 1/1 group workouts.

In total I have completed 2/2 group workouts.

The full story this time... I completely forgot to include board in the payments that I had to upkeep for the challenge period, and I also smashed my phone and had to get a new one. I have been able to pay most of the bills and owings besides the remaining board payments. I have about $400 left to pay and I have about $200 to my name at the moment. This is due to Centrelink giving me an extra $1,000 to cover uni costs and additional living costs to overcome as a full time student. I have another Centrelink payment on monday and then I will get one more by the end of the challenge. With these I will be able to cover all my costs like I aimed in the challenge. However, personally I feel that in order to truly get an A I have to apply for at least a half dozen appropriate jobs, or get one before the end of the challenge.

At the moment this seems like a likely A and most probably a B result.

So far I think I am going great guns and am likely to finish with A's, and I think the challenges I set for myself were rather reasonable. So I am feeling pretty happy at the moment.

I feel even better seeing all the encouraging comments from all of you too! :D Good luck to you all! :)

- Uruk-Hai Rebel -

LEVEL 4

To infinity and beyond!

\RADACT'S INTERNETS/

Week 3 update:

Day 1: 0 evil, 0.7L blood
Day 2: 0 evil, 1.0L of blood
Day 3: 0 evil, 2.2L of blood

No evil, and about a litre of blood consumed already today.

To Bruise a Demon:

The weights were good yesterday with the increased weight. :D

Running the River Styx:

Day 2: 45 minutes
Day 3: 90 minutes + 1/1 Group workouts

Managed 30 minutes today.

Cumulative: 210 minutes - I plan on getting an extended walk in tomorrow and saturday, so I am hoping that I can get to an A, but I think it is more likely that I will get a B for this week, but not necessarily bad, it is only the midpoint of the challenge! :P

As mentioned above I need to get on with applying for jobs, then I can give myself my A :)

- Uruk-Hai Rebel -

LEVEL 4

To infinity and beyond!

\RADACT'S INTERNETS/

Im glad you are doing so well! :) Keep up the good work with the water intake :) Damn that delicious Kraken! I wish you luck with your weights, and know I have faith in you. :love_heart: 

Oh, and if you get a job, I still want to buy a goat.

happy_goat_baby.jpg

<Forest Elf>
Druid

Level 2

GK Chesterson

Yay, thank you, I is trying :D

Hehe, yay goat! :P

- Uruk-Hai Rebel -

LEVEL 4

To infinity and beyond!

\RADACT'S INTERNETS/

Wow I love your quest,great wording!! The grading system is such a good idea. I myself am indebted to Hades..*sigh..I'll be following this quest!

Awesome! Thanking you muchly. It is a good motivator, and a good way to track progress I think. It was apart of NF before the current 6 Week Challenge I believe, so I kept it.

Indeed, that maleficent loan shark, but working to win against him! I wish you all the luck in this facet too.

Thank you, I hope it provides encouragement, or at least something interesting to read!

Good luck in your endeavours too.

Love the theme! And you're kicking ass. And there's a goat in your thread! There's just so much win here.

Thank you! I am glad that you guys are liking it. :)

Haha, awesome, thanks, I am giving it a good crack.

I wish you well in your quest also.

Awesome goat is awesome, thanking you Nim ^_^

Haha, yay for having much win here. :D

Enjoy, and I thank you for the comments and all the encouragement :)

I wish you guys all the best in your challenges too!

- Uruk-Hai Rebel -

LEVEL 4

To infinity and beyond!

\RADACT'S INTERNETS/

Im glad you are doing so well! :) Keep up the good work with the water intake :) Damn that delicious Kraken! I wish you luck with your weights, and know I have faith in you. :love_heart: 

Oh, and if you get a job, I still want to buy a goat.

happy_goat_baby.jpg

omg I want this goat! I want it nooooow!

Totally agreeing with MadHatter there.

And it's great to see all the progress you make! 

Just trying to get back on my feet. :)

ApfelStrudi is out of control

Week 3 Report:

NEARING THE GATES OF SODOM

Well after many a day journeying from the heart of Sodom to outskirts of Hell, I have arrived at the charred gates of Sodom. I have eluded the repulsive filth of the holy water quite well, only a few putrid drops passed my lips. I have downed many a pint of blood, savouring the sweet taste it has to offer, and the mind opening power such energy wields. Having walked for what seems like an age whence exiting such a place as this, I am building my strength to run that endless River Styx, gradually adding some endurance in my wake. However this is still the midpoint, and with many trials behind me, and not the perfect success that one could hope for, my strides have missed many a beat, and I feel that I could leave myself in a position one day, and run too far along the banks of the Styx, only to be unable to return again.

Having passed many a spiteful scum, I have battered and bruised myself up to these gates, and I feel that once I pass these gates, I may just be able to bruise a demon, if need be. I may not have the strength of a hulking Hellspawn, but I might just put up a respectful fight, and make it work for its lunch. I have a long way to go before I dare show my face in the glittering surrounds of the Underworld, for any creature would have its way with me, but I am slowly building my strength, and one day, I will get there.

I will have to elude the glare of Hades and his disciples, for I still owe him, and I still cannot afford to be indebted to his Lordship. I cannot take a simple Hellspawn, there is no chance of me taking anything he has to throw at me, let alone the legend of Cerberus. I have collected much on my journey, through sheer luck it would seem, so this will soon become a worry of the past.

I feel comfortable that I can escape these gates, and one day reach Hell itself. It is a long hard road ahead, but I am still much eager to travel it.

These last few weeks have been really good. I feel that I have done well in my quests, and that I am getting healthier. I feel good most days and I attribute it all to undertaking this challenge and becoming apart of the NF community.

I feel that I have been tackling the water and soft drink front really well, and think I can get an A and good fluid consumption by the end of the challenge.

I have been exercising alot more, but I haven't got in as much as I would like. I still have 3 weeks to get on top of this, so I am hopeful I can get there.

I have been picking up the weights and have been feeling good about doing so. I did pull up sore the other day though, and it is still sore, so a setback here. But I feel that I can get back on track and get a solid A by the end, and get the foundation to a good strength routine.

I am ahead in the life quest, but as I mentioned earlier, I feel that to get a good grade, and to get myself towards my career and life aspirations, I have to get going in the job searching department. In this aspect I have been failing, sheer laziness and non-motivation is the problem here. I just need to look and apply, c'mon Radact, you can do this!

Day 1: 0 evil, 0.7L of blood.
Day 2: 0 evil, 1.0L of blood.
Day 3: 0 evil, 2.2L of blood.
Day 4: 0 evil, 1.9L of blood.
Day 5: 0 evil, 0.9L of blood.
Day 6: 0 evil, 0.7L of blood.
Day 7: 0 evil, 1.3L of blood.

Week 3: 0 evil, 1.3L of blood per day(mean) sd of ±0.6L

I managed a completely sugary-drink-free week but I had most of the week without much water consumption. Don't know how I managed this, and I am upset with myself for doing so.

For this I get another B grade. But I have displayed that I can do well in both areas of this. So I think an A is within grasp.

To Bruise A Demon:

Week 3: I have picked up the weights a fair bit, averaging 3 days a week up to this week. I have a routine in place now, and I have managed the 5kg jump up. As mentioned I hurt myself the other day, which feels like a big setback, so hopefully this week it feels better and I can get back into the routine, and settle by week 5, to cruise to an A week 6.

Running the River Styx:

Day 2: 45 minutes.
Day 3: 90 minutes + 1/1 group workouts.
Day 4: 30 minutes.
Day 5: 0 minutes.
Day 6: 30 minutes.
Day 7: 120 minutes.

Week 3: 360 minutes (6 hours) + 1/1 group workouts.

In total I have completed 3/3 group workouts.

I think I have managed to do well this week, but 6 hours is still ONLY just a B, and I really want to get an A, to show that I can exercise more than just the walk to and from uni, so a bit dissapointed on this one.

Well, again, I have got into the black already I feel, but I have yet to apply for jobs. Bad Radact, bad.

Must start applying this week, or I will probably prevent myself from getting that A grade.

Well, so far I feel pretty darn good in my efforts. However, looking over my progress for this week, I did lack on many things, and didn't push myself at all, which is disappointing. So combined with the injury, it feels like a bad week.

I guess in total I don't feel too bad, even though I had a pretty bad week.

It feels good to see everyone posting and giving encouragement.

Thank you all! And good luck with all of your quests! :)

- Uruk-Hai Rebel -

LEVEL 4

To infinity and beyond!

\RADACT'S INTERNETS/

omg I want this goat! I want it nooooow!

Totally agreeing with MadHatter there.

And it's great to see all the progress you make! 

Hehe, it is an awesome goat, how could you not?

Thank you very much, it is nice to hear this.

Good luck with your endeavours! :)

- Uruk-Hai Rebel -

LEVEL 4

To infinity and beyond!

\RADACT'S INTERNETS/

Sir I think you should have your own blog. Give it some thought.

Keep up the good work, due to logistics of this week I don't think we'll get a chance for a group workout (actually maybe Thursday depending on my hangover status).

What are the plans for the goat? I have some suggestions but they wouldn't be Nim appropriate :lol:

Level X - Human Ranger

Str: X ~ Dex: X ~ Sta: X ~ Con: X ~ Wis: X ~ Cha: X

Rachy87 - Going to level up my way, watch this space!

Not all who wander are lost 

Sounds like a pretty awesome week to me! Of course you should aim for the As, but don't forget that B is a solid grade too.

Sorry about your injury, hope it heals fast so you can kick some demon ass!

Sweet, if it sounds awesome to others then perhaps it was a good week after all! That be true, that be true, I will keep this in mind.

Thank you, it has been feeling much better the last 2 days, haha, I shall kick some demon ass tomorrow! :P

Sir I think you should have your own blog. Give it some thought.

Keep up the good work, due to logistics of this week I don't think we'll get a chance for a group workout (actually maybe Thursday depending on my hangover status).

What are the plans for the goat? I have some suggestions but they wouldn't be Nim appropriate :lol:

Hmm, sounds like a lot of writing, but could be fun, I shall do.

Cheers! I shall do, yeah mayhaps thurs, we shall see how you is, haha probz pretty hungover :P

Hmm, it is a happy goat, so no eating it this time :P

Don't eat the gooooooat!

It is quite alright, no eating the goat this time. This goat is far too happy, don't you agree Nim? :D

This weeks update:

Day 1: 250mL of evil, 0.6L blood

Day 2: 0 Evil, 0.8L of blood

Day 3: 0 Evil, 1.6L of blood

Not a great start, long drive to and from Margaret River with Nim for about 4 hours each way, had my water bottle but didn't refill it at any point, so that be my fault.

To Bruise a Demon:

Have not picked up weights yet this week, enjoying a wonderful Spa Room for me and Nim on monday night, and in car and out and about enjoying Margaret River monday-tuesday.

But my arm feels much better, so I will be diving in tomorrow no doubt!

Running the River Styx:

Day 1: 0 minutes

Day 2: 30 minutes

Day 3: 0 minutes

Cumulative: 30 minutes - that's definitely not great... But I am determined to make up for it tomorrow, might take a longer route from train to uni and the group workout(or replacement if Rachy87 and Brentos are a bit worse for wear), so I want to get more than 2 hours of walking tomorrow, and try and get a B for this week.

Radact, apply for jobs... Radact... apply for jobs... Radact, goddammit... ...

- Uruk-Hai Rebel -

LEVEL 4

To infinity and beyond!

\RADACT'S INTERNETS/

Radact, apply for jobs... Radact... apply for jobs... Radact, goddammit... ...

"Goddammit Radact" - you get that alot :playful:

Level X - Human Ranger

Str: X ~ Dex: X ~ Sta: X ~ Con: X ~ Wis: X ~ Cha: X

Rachy87 - Going to level up my way, watch this space!

Not all who wander are lost 

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines