Evenewbie is making it work!

I am Eve

Summary week one

Yoga: 7/7

How did I ever manage without it?

Working on flow, and putting extra focus on arm balance and the wheel.

Running:

15+5+6,5

Feels great and exciting. Pushing my limits ...

Sleep 7 hours 7/7

I have focused hard and prioritized going to bed and it has led to success!!

Studying

3 occasions. Satisfactory. Still working on the book from last challenge. Soon finished.

And, I am much more aware-making every day work-finding myself reflecting at least once a day over the most important points that day, my achievements, taking breaks...

As for managing without it... RIGHT?!?! I ask myself that sometimes. You have come SO far in such a short amount of time!

And yeay for sleep!! You are kicking major butt. Way to start off strong!

Race: Gallifreyan

Profession: Druid

Level: 6

Current Challenge:Livingroovy Comes Home

[sTR] - 16.8 // [DEX] - 12.25 // [sTA] - 16 // [CON] - 17.3 // [WIS] - 16.55 // [CHA] - 14.6

Find me on the internets: Facebook // Twitter // Kate Marolt | Play Warrior & Excitement Engineer!

:-)

I would like it to be 8 but 7 works fine. It's almost ridiculous what big difference it makes in my quality of life to get a good nights sleep. Especially now that I am (a little bit) older ;-)))

I got 7 last night. It was fabulous. It will be 6 tonight, but I will live with that.

Spider

Hedgewitch Druid, Level 3

STR 8 | DEX 7 | STA 5.5 | CON 4 | WIS 8 | CHA 6

Just Ended Challenge: Spider Goes Back to School

“Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.†― Will Rogers

Sounds like Week 1 has been a success! Has it been hard getting to bed early? I definitely need to work on my sleep patterns (I think I've said that before - haha!).

This past week not so hard (I was alone at home

;-) Now we'll see. For me it's a lot about planning and being decisive.

I have chosen to believe in myself.

As for managing without it... RIGHT?!?! I ask myself that sometimes. You have come SO far in such a short amount of time!

And yeay for sleep!! You are kicking major butt. Way to start off strong!

Thank you so much livingroovy. Yeah it feels like I've been here forever ;-)

*catches up with fearless and steals a hug*

Had a couple of very tired days. Skipped yoga to "rest" yesterday. BAD idea. Had a bad nights' sleep but was able to get off work early which was great. GREAT yoga this afternoon. Then dinner catching up with partner who was absent last week. Now SLEEEEEP! (21:30)

I had to look up how to convert kilometers to miles.  Hopefully I'll remember going forward that 5 k is about 3 miles.  That's an AWESOME distance.  You go, girl!  Congrats on a good first week.

Level 4 Lycan Adventurer

STR:  11.5 | DEX: 6.5 | STA: 12.75 | CON: 7.0 | WIS: 9.5 | CHA: 5

Intro & Challenge Summary

Challenges:   1  2  3  4  5  6 7

Strength is the capacity to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands - and then eat just one of the pieces.

Judith Viorst

I had to look up how to convert kilometers to miles. Hopefully I'll remember going forward that 5 k is about 3 miles. That's an AWESOME distance. You go, girl! Congrats on a good first week.

:-))

Fingers crossed for the next 15 today!

Oooh, I am looking forward to an early sleep like that when Friday & the weekend arrive!

Sleep works magic - and can be so hard to get. Wishing you lots of great sleep this weekend. I got over 9 hours tonight (today is my relax day-I aim for one of those per week, without set plans and obligations)

Sleep works magic - and can be so hard to get. Wishing you lots of great sleep this weekend. I got over 9 hours tonight (today is my relax day-I aim for one of those per week, without set plans and obligations)

What a GREAT idea to have a relax day every week!

Level 4 Lycan Adventurer

STR:  11.5 | DEX: 6.5 | STA: 12.75 | CON: 7.0 | WIS: 9.5 | CHA: 5

Intro & Challenge Summary

Challenges:   1  2  3  4  5  6 7

Strength is the capacity to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands - and then eat just one of the pieces.

Judith Viorst

What a GREAT idea to have a relax day every week!

In a way it's a little bit of a luxury but I really function a lot better the other six days if there's one day a week which isn't filled with chores and when I can rest:-)

Last night was supposed to be my 8 or 9+, but I woke up at 3am, because the smoke detector's battery had (or was about to die) and was beeping. Something to add to my shopping list today: cable zip ties, deodorant, 1 treat, and now, a battery!

Spider

“Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.†― Will Rogers

Sunday.

A bit tired - biked 40 kilometers yesterday. 25 as a workout and the other fifteen to and from a party.

Need to get this day started, still have one more run to fit in this week and some studying. I think I'll do the yoga of today as a wind down before sleep.

Not my most inspired day ever...(whine....)

You've done great this week!  Be careful of burnout, though.  You do have to give yourself time to recover so you can get stronger.

Go, Go, Go!

Level 8 Human Druid

STR 10 DEX 8.5 STA 11 CON 11 WIS 11 CHA 12

"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not Eureka! (I found it!) but rather, 'hmm... that's funny...'" - Isaac Asimov

(today is my relax day-I aim for one of those per week, without set plans and obligations)

My husband and I were just talking about this. We had a delightful Sunday and were able to do just that--spend time with each other at a leisurely pace, which is quite the relief since there have been Things Happening a lot recently. And we want to aim for such a day once per week.  It makes the heart so much lighter!

Oh no!

I hate it when that happens!!

Interesting shopping list :peaceful:  What will the treat be?

I got some dark chocolate with almonds and sea salt. I've been putting pieces in my lunch!

Spider

I would be thrilled to do so! I was always a little disappointed that the small portioned dark chocolate sticks by CocoaVia never really took off, because they were perfect for a daily dark chocolate fix without detailing your diet.

Spider

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines