• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SevenFootGeek

SevenFootGeek turns to the Sun

I agree with Kishi, I think you are doing the right thing by taking things slowly and doing it one day at a time. Right now I'm considering a few changes post-challenge myself that are pretty radical for me but I'll ease into it and see where it goes. It must be a good idea though because it scares the hell out of me. I don't know whether or not I'll be joining in the next challenge myself but I will check in from time to time and leave ways for everyone to check in on me and what I'm doing in the process. Remember, a failure isn't really a failure unless you don't learn anything from it. You have learned a lot from what I see and I am glad to hear your wife is so supportive. You will do great things yet, I believe in you and you still inspire me to keep working at it and get my black belt eventually too. Message me anytime if you need a little extra support. I'll be happy to help.

So sorry, SFG. I'm wholeheartedly glad you've kept reading some threads here and have gotten some help/support in some way. I would love to do more than that.

You have been a support and help to us along the way and it's the least we can do for or fellow monk and friend. Just remember you have a family here and if you ever need to get some good ole nerd support stop on by.

You definitely will be missed. I respect your want to get your own stuff together for a while.

Good Luck, my friend.

Ooof.  That is horribly rough, 7FG.  I can't offer much beyond interwebs support, but it's here for you, brotha.  Hope everything works out for you and we see you back here ASAP and kicking your next challenge's ass.