• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Wolverine

The Amazing Assassin Alphabet

human-alphabet_zps9e97fe99.jpg

THE AMAZING ASSASSIN ALPHABET 6-WEEK-LONG CHALLENGE OF AWESOMENESS

Greetings Assassins! We have an additional (totally optional but highly encouraged) bonus challenge for you this round.  Thanks to a suggestion by Anim07734 we've come up what we think will be a pretty epic (and fun!) adventure for us all!

WHAT IS IT?

The Amazing Assassin Alphabet will be a collection of photos of all of you performing exercises/holds/poses that represent/mimic/form the letters of the alphabet.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

1. Go check out the spreadsheet and sign-up for a letter. as many letters as you want

- UPPERCASE and lowercase letters are considered separate letters

- Up to two Assassins per letter

- If you're sharing a letter with someone, write down the exercise/pose/hold you plan on doing (so there are no duplicate poses)... If you're not sharing a letter, feel free to keep your move a secret until the end.

- At first, only sign up for one letter; if there are open spots after one week feel free to sign up for more

2. Set up your camera and take a picture of yourself performing an exercise/pose/hold that forms the shape of your chosen letter.

- Unique locations and outfits are encouraged but not necessary

- Exercise/pose/holds can be as easy or as challenging as you want

- You can include props and other people to form your letter

- Have fun

3. Post your photo in this thread.

WHAT'S THE DEADLINE?

You have until the last day of the challenge to submit your photo to this thread.  If you don't make the deadline, I'm sorry, but you will be punished severely.  Possible consequences include (but are not limited to): absolutely nothing, pictures of Chunk doing the Truffle Shuffle spamming your thread, and Nuala using you to test her new whip.

THEN WHAT?

I'll be collecting, saving, and editing the photos together into one big alphabet poster.  Then... I dunno... sushi anyone?

Only pick one?

For now.  We have a lot of Assassins and I want to make sure that everyone gets a chance at a letter if they want one.  If interest sucks then you and I can fight over all the letters we want. ;)

Ok, so if I posted an I would you count it as an O? Perhaps a side profile could count as an upper case D...

Heh.

Annnnndddddd... NOPE.  You post an I, you say it's an I, then you're an I.  :)

I have always had a capital U inside me trying to get out!  Here is my chance!

That makes me very curious to see what you're going to do for it......

Looks like someone took capital W :)

Uh huh.  I wish I had thought of assigning letters... you ALL would've been in trouble then...

Now how on earth am I gonna come up with a W...

Uh huh.  I wish I had thought of assigning letters... you ALL would've been in trouble then...

I dunno. Why did you choose it? :)

Just take your shirt off and flex, that's your primary goal this challenge anyway.