Sorry for being the lame member of the Not-So's, guys. I get all my training sessions in, but only ever get a few hundred points for them. I guess 80 total seconds of sprints just isn't as effective as a 5k. :/

Every point counts!  Don't sell yourself short.  That's why it's a team competition and not head-to-head.  :D

"Did you go to the gym when you were alive?"
"I died in 1938. For exercise, we drank sloe gin and smoked Lucky Strikes."
- Dead Like Me

Everyone,

I realized today that the numbers may not be calculating correctly on the BW Log.  It seems when our missing friend Drew set it up he stopped the calculation at Row 221.  I went in and changed the row to 321 so you all may see the scores shift.  

Here is what it looked like:

sumif('Bodyweight Log'!A$8:H$221,A3,'Bodyweight Log'!F$8:M$221)

Here is what I changed it to:

+sumif('Bodyweight Log'!A$8:H$321,A4,'Bodyweight Log'!F$8:M$321)

I couldn't figure out why I was killing is last week but wasn't catching up! It seems like the rest of the rows are still covered. The "Also Not So Newbie's" aren't at the 221 yet, but I will change it if needed. Hopes this makes sense to everyone!

Keep working hard!

1st Challenge2nd Challenge3rd Challenge (Current)

STR: 2 | DEX: 2 | CON: 3 | STA: 5 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 3

Excellence is born of preparation, dedication, focus and tenacity; compromise on any of these and you become average and being average sucks.

Only THREE days left!

Hope everyone has a great weekend and end to the challenge.  It's been so much fun following everyone's progress, and the inspiration hasn't hurt, either.  :D

"Did you go to the gym when you were alive?"
"I died in 1938. For exercise, we drank sloe gin and smoked Lucky Strikes."
- Dead Like Me

Speaking of the end! Shall we give a few extra days to record? Not to add to work outs, but to record was was done during challenge? I know I am three work outs behind!

Level 24 Frost Archer ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Current Challenge: thekatisalie is back :: no seriously this time

MyFitnessPal || Strava || SmashRun || Twitch

I Instagram. I tweet. I cosplay

Yeah.  I especially miss Drew's banter.  I hope he's okay.  I'll be logged by midnight Sunday with an updated log.  Gosh, it's hard to do this logging when I don't have access to this forum from work any more.    I really should find a Nerd in info security to change that.

49 is the new 53

Fourth Level Half-Elf Ranger

STR [6.5] DEX [6] STA [17] CON [5] WIS [3]  CHA [5]

Current Challenge

My Third Challenge  > My Second Challenge > My First Challenge

"Don't ever tell me there's no way."  Agent Phil Coulson

I'd be up for another squad challenge if anyone else is interested.  I definitely found it was a great way of keeping me on track.  Although I think there may still be a few tweaks required to get the format right, this one still seemed a bit biased towards cardio exercises.

Level 6, Ranger

Challenge I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X Current Challenge

My Sewing Blog

I sure would love to see this continue to the next challenge.  If we go that route, I will hold on to the Ranger class a bit longer.  I love the competition and it really does motivate me.  

I do have to agree that it was sad to watch people drop out, but expected.  It is hard to keep up with a six week challenge.  I have been beating myself up this whole week because I haven't been able to do anything.  The good news is, we made it to the end of it all!!!

---Redi Spades---

Level 3 Half-Elf Ranger/Techromancer

STR: 4.5 | DEX: 6.0 | STA: 6.5 | CON: 6.5 | WIS: 8.25 | CHA: 2.5

Challenge 1 - 2 - 3 (Current)

"Live out of your imagination, not your history."

Stephen R. Covey

Main Quest: Weigh 175 lbs.

7.1%
7.1%

I would love to have a squad again, though I'm not sure I'm up for another bet. I'm a sore loser. ;)

What she said!

Though I still harbor this fantasy that Drew and Doc are going to log in tonight and pour in the points they've been gathering in secret.

Any way.  I don't need until Friday.  My current score is as it stands.  Let's see how it shakes out by Friday.  Thanks for helping push me, gang!

49 is the new 53

Fourth Level Half-Elf Ranger

STR [6.5] DEX [6] STA [17] CON [5] WIS [3]  CHA [5]

Current Challenge

My Third Challenge  > My Second Challenge > My First Challenge

"Don't ever tell me there's no way."  Agent Phil Coulson

I will put mine in at some point today.  I am going to the weight room for my "final test" tonight, so I will update after that.

1st Challenge2nd Challenge3rd Challenge (Current)

STR: 2 | DEX: 2 | CON: 3 | STA: 5 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 3

Excellence is born of preparation, dedication, focus and tenacity; compromise on any of these and you become average and being average sucks.

Yes! I am totally in for another squad vs squad challenge next go round. I totally miss the mini-challenges the Adventurers do and am kinda bummed the Rangers OPs don't do the same. I will finish posting my last stuff today. 

Level 87 Wood Elf Druid

Druid: || 59 | 60 | 61 | 61.5 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 8485 | 86 | 87  ||

Ranger: || 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 ||

||Char/RPG||
STR: 57 || DEX: 59 || STA: 52 || CON: 47 || WIS: 59 || CHA: 59