• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Chrissa

My name is Chrissa and this is my world.

Final Evaluation

Weight: 151 lbs
Neck: 13.5 in
Waist: 34.5 in
Hips: 38.5 in

Goal 1: Eat 100% Paleo

Subject was able to maintain prescribed diet with very few slip ups, the final week she was able to limit coffee consumption quite well however the amount of treats/sweets she ate were a bit in excess. Processed meats and cheese have also been problematic. Overall assesment: 80% compliance.

Final Grade: B (+4 Con)

Goal 2: Do strength training 3 times per week.

Subject attended most scheduled strength sessions and kept steady progression. She only missed 2 workouts over the entire 6 weeks. The finishing move was not always implemented but 16/18 workouts is not bad. Overall assesment: 89%

Final Grade: B+ (+4 Str, +2 Sta)

Goal 3: Keep a log.

Subject logged every day without omissions. She also logged workouts in a notebook for comparison and saw much improvement. Overall assesment: 100%

Final Grade: A (+2 Cha)

Life Quest: Replace retail therapy with recreation.

Subject overspent, and had the most difficult time holding to this objective. She did however get out a little more and discovered several alternative ways to relax and unwind. She has become more aware of her budget and spending and will tackle this again in the near future. Overall assesment: 0%

Final Grade: F

Final Overall Evaluation

pass stamp

Subject now shows higher resistance to the SNAD Virus and has developed antibodies that help to purge (literally!) her system of harmful toxins. Decontamination is now complete but subject will have to remain vigilant until the threat is fully eradicated.

umbrella corporation Art

Nice challenge! Sorry about the upset stomach. :(

That's awesome that you dont even crave the junk anymore! I'd say that is a BIG success. ^5!

Hope to see you next challenge!