(DarkRaven) DR. Z day prep: Relearn, Rebuild, Remain.

Main Quest

Train and prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse.

30eaa17b-3e66-4dd9-a05c-25991687f5c1.jpg

• Hydrate - If I have Coffee or energy drinks I must drink water also in a 1/4oz ratio of energy/water. Minimum water intake of 101oz. Other hydration should come from food.

• Ration - Track food consumption and caloric deficit. I have been mood eating, which I should not be doing. Optimally I want to switch over to Primal, however this is not a goal since everything is unstable for me right now and sometimes I have to eat what I can get.

• Defend - Make time not excuses for circuits. I have not been doing them because I'm not waking up before the sun kills all hope of a good outside workout. I need to get up early because I'm too tired at night to do them. I must work out a minimum 3 times a week. This is two hard days and one more gentle. I give myself room to change my sets, depending on weather. It's smack in the middle of Monsoon Season here.
  1.   Pulls ups, Pushups, Core, flag practice.
  2.   Squats, handstand, grip strength, core, flag practice.

End Goal for circuits: Human Flag -   This goal stretches outside of challenge, but is what I’m working toward. Challenge goal is just to stay active. Continue to wake up early and do a routine of sorts. If I can do the human flag hopefully I can hold myself out of Zombie reach?

gas-mask-series-black.jpg

Life Quest

Prepare - Where I normally only had a 3/4 item 'to do list' I've let get into 20-30 items where I have pushed tasks off to the last minute. I must be able to mark 2 things off either my work, personal or home lists.

Side Quests

Wit - Read 60 minutes a day. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qc8fqaRy8II

Motivation

motivate.jpg

Lycan Druid- Chaotic Good 

I love the theme. The human flag is an awesome goal. You took my desktop background with the guy in the gas mask, haha. I see you are doing pull-ups as part of your workout. How many can you do?

Lvl-2 Human Assassin

STR-5  DEX-3  STA-4  CON-4  WIS-2  CHA-2

The greatest pleasure in life is in doing what people say you cannot do.
-Walter Bagehot

The Challenge!

I love the theme. The human flag is an awesome goal. You took my desktop background with the guy in the gas mask, haha. I see you are doing pull-ups as part of your workout. How many can you do?

Gas masks are a favorite.

Right now I can do 1 full dead hang pull up. 

If you notice this routine linked is 2x15 (or 3x max) aussie to >  2x10 half then to > 1 max or 2x10 full.

Honestly it's a lot but the routine sets for a 2 month 0 - flag.

Subbed for loviefeels and awesomesauce

Crystal Gem Druid || Stat-free Level-free Goodness

"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!" Uzumaki Naruto

"You're pro or you're a noob. It's so easy, that's life."  Athene, Best Paladin in the World

"Do what the fuck you want to." Panic Station, Muse

How is your reading going?  What are you reading?

"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!" Uzumaki Naruto

"You're pro or you're a noob. It's so easy, that's life."  Athene, Best Paladin in the World

Subbed for loviefeels and awesomesauce

<3 You are my hero.

what was the video on the bottom?

yay extensive to do lists!   <_<    Mine is at like, 30 things, lol

go, DarkRaven, go!

The video is SchoolBoy - Zombies ate my neighbours. It's a favorite off my zombie play list.

Knock things off your list too. I look forward to seeing that!

How is your reading going?  What are you reading?

I'm enjoying reading again. It's sending me off on thought tangents though. I'm reading Scatter, Adapt, and Remember: How Humans Will Survive a Mass Extinction  I have a zombie book list for this challenge.

Day 1

Simple day, rest day.

Still plenty of Z-day training, walked about 5 miles in the heat(YUCKY) and hid in a shed with LorenWade on our way to see The Wolverine.

Managed to come in around 49oz kept my ratio with 1 energy drink, but water was not redily avail when on the run and intake suffered. I have decided not to count soda as anything(for fluids), but am tracking it as cals.

Ate 1333/1660 needed to have eaten 327 more to gain.

Nothing knocked off my to do list.

Day 2

I didn't get up early enough to do the routine.

11 miles walked.

88 oz water intake ratio ok. Did't drink energy drinks or coffee today, just soda.

Ate 1528/1660 needed to eat 132 more

Knocked two things off my personal To do list. I took a phone to be flashed so I could have a working phone and I launched into a new project for work. This adds about 4 more things to work to do, but it still work progress.

<3 You are my hero.

I'm enjoying reading again. It's sending me off on thought tangents though. I'm reading Scatter, Adapt, and Remember: How Humans Will Survive a Mass Extinction  I have a zombie book list for this challenge.

<3!

I love that you have themed your book list!  I am slowly working my way through the zombie playlist you sent me.  Spending most of my computer time for the day on forums, so I've been slow :x

And yay, hiding in sheds sounds fun!  How was the movie?  

<3!

I love that you have themed your book list!  I am slowly working my way through the zombie playlist you sent me.  Spending most of my computer time for the day on forums, so I've been slow :x

And yay, hiding in sheds sounds fun!  How was the movie?  

Like Lo Said it was a good movie. I don't really know though, the more time I'm distanced from it the less I loved it. I love wolverine, but I really feel a little disappointed with the character development.

That playlist is huge, take your time :P You still have to decide which ones you even like!!!

Haha. It was so funny. She literally just walked into the shed into the middle of the store. Cracked me up. And the movie was good.

And you got in with me even though you thought we looked like weirdos. Thats some love. :P

Day 3

I had a super rough night with my asthma, I had thought at one point I might need to head to the ER. Didn't, but also didn't sleep and was super shaky and sick from meds, so didn't work out. Abount 4 miles walked.

I didn't drink enough oz but did keep ratio. I'm starting to think it's just a little too high of a goal. I'm clearly hydrated enough.

I tracked by foods but... Still under eating based off the MyFitnessPal #'s for gaining. I ate 1242/1660 Most of that food was forced.

I had some life complications that added to the to-do list with immediate priority. I did about 7 things off the list.

I did get my reading in.

This is my challenge reading list;

• Scatter, Adapt, Remember
  • Sven the zombie slayer
  • Orpheus
  • Orpheus born
  • Fall of the citizens
  • Rizen

I forgot to mention that, after some waffeling) I tottaly stole Klaymates (omgomgomgomgomg) haircut Pre-challenge(Sunday). I'm finding a sadistic amount of giddy excitement when I look in the mirror and remember I stole the haircut of one of the people who inspire me most.

579564_10201409467029675_486440567_n.jpg

I can't seem to shake grumpy appearance. So forgive me.

!!!!!!!!!!  My heart just exploded!  You look awesome, grumpy or not!!!  

!!!!!!!!!!  My heart just exploded!  You look awesome, grumpy or not!!!  

<3 thank you :redface:

:( I hope tonight goes better.

Either way, you are one strong little lady and I love you. :) <3

<3 I love you too LittleWolf

Day 4

I did do a routine, though slightly off because I had to do it in chunks.

I didn't log what I drank but I know I hit 90oz at the least.

I ate 2098/1660 YES Finally!

I didn't do too much for my to-do list, I got things done, just nothing that was lsit worthy.

I didn't get reading done.

Day 5

I had another rough night, no workout done, no walking either.

I drank less than 16 of today and had a monster. I anti-hydrated.

I also barely ate, coming in at 800/1660. This is a fine example of mood eating.

I was feeling really bad and this was what I hope was to be the worst of the cold, but I managed to find a new apartment. This was a huge thing lingering over my head since my lease is up end of month and I was asked to leave the night before and told I needed a date for my departure.

I didn't get reading done.

Day 6

I didn't work out.

I didn't drink anything but soda and monster. -_-

I didn't eat very much and didn't track it.

I went and applied for the apartment, and went to see some of my best friends from high school who I have not been able to see in a few years. <3 <3 ALSO LITTLEWINGS IS COMING TO ARIZONA FOR OUR MEET UP.

I didn't get reading done, just lots of cheering and jumping all over my house with absolute glee. :panda:

OMFG FEENY.

The AZ meetup is that close.  You guys better g+ hangout that shit wif me.  AT LEAST 30 MINUTES.  I DON'T CARE WHAT TIME IT IS HERE.

tumblr_m11sfb1srl1qgxib0o1_500.gif

Hope things start looking up :)

also...remember that you are fabulous

feeny2.gif

Feeeeeny!!!

Thank you.

Yay for Arizona hangout! You'll get in your zone soon enough.

<3

Yusss, just think... Paleo meals, movies, cookies, little talks.

3 MORE DAYS, DR. <3

We will cook as if for kings! Maybe Sirs.

The AZ meetup is that close.  You guys better g+ hangout that shit wif me.  AT LEAST 30 MINUTES.  I DON'T CARE WHAT TIME IT IS HERE.

Maybe Lo can make this happen with Ithingies!!! I would love that.

Srs update later.

Week 2

Hydrate - Fail
Ration- Fail
Defend- Fail
Prepare - Pass
Wit - Fail

Week 3

Hydrate - Ration kept but a C on amounts, most days I was hitting but there were a few days I didn't eat or drink.
Ration - I didn't eat enough any of the days.
Defend - I Did three hard days and 2 easy.
Prepare - All kinds of stuff got done including moving.
Wit - If I counted reading reports and redefining work processes, yes otherwise I have failed to read my books.

Week 4(two days left)

Hydrate - Pass I have cut out energy drinks also. Coffee is still a must. It makes me happy.
Ration - I'm hitting cal's again, I do not have anything non-paleo for me to eat at home, but the guys at work keep feeding me cookies, doughnuts, cupcakes, nomnoms. I need to prep better and take Avocados to work
Defend - Everyday has been endurancy, but no upperbody. Going to fail this week because now I has sick.
Prepare - I have Cleared everything possible on my list.
Wit - Fail. I haven't been able to read on the bus without missing my stop, so I have not been reading.

I fail, and slept through the meet up because my new meds make me pass out :(

You are kickin ass this week!  I feel way inspired by your respawn....off to do things and stuff!!

<33

Main Quest

Train and prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse.

30eaa17b-3e66-4dd9-a05c-25991687f5c1.jpg

• Hydrate - If I have Coffee or energy drinks I must drink water also in a 1/4oz ratio of energy/water. Minimum water intake of 101oz. Other hydration should come from food.

• Ration - Track food consumption and caloric deficit. I have been mood eating, which I should not be doing. Optimally I want to switch over to Primal, however this is not a goal since everything is unstable for me right now and sometimes I have to eat what I can get.

• Defend - Make time not excuses for circuits. I have not been doing them because I'm not waking up before the sun kills all hope of a good outside workout. I need to get up early because I'm too tired at night to do them. I must work out a minimum 3 times a week. This is two hard days and one more gentle. I give myself room to change my sets, depending on weather. It's smack in the middle of Monsoon Season here.
  1.   Pulls ups, Pushups, Core, flag practice.
  2.   Squats, handstand, grip strength, core, flag practice.

End Goal for circuits: Human Flag -   This goal stretches outside of challenge, but is what I’m working toward. Challenge goal is just to stay active. Continue to wake up early and do a routine of sorts. If I can do the human flag hopefully I can hold myself out of Zombie reach?

gas-mask-series-black.jpg

Life Quest

Prepare - Where I normally only had a 3/4 item 'to do list' I've let get into 20-30 items where I have pushed tasks off to the last minute. I must be able to mark 2 things off either my work, personal or home lists.

Side Quests

Wit - Read 60 minutes a day. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qc8fqaRy8II

Motivation

motivate.jpg

Updates, woman!  I need closure so we can go forth and conquer the next challenge.

In the words of Howard Dean- "YEEEEEAAAAAUUUUUGGGGHHHHH!"

Mekong, level 11 Cherek Adventurer STR 37|DEX 27|STA 35|CON 32|WIS 35|CHA 27

"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be."

Current Challenge

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines